Welcome to Gaia! ::

The RPS Guild: Dungeon Crawls For All

Back to Guilds

The RPS Guild is for RPing using the simply-named Roleplaying System (RPS) to manage combat. 

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy, Dungeon, Adventure, System 

Reply RPS Guild
Looking for a party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Perrian
Vice Captain

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:24 pm
True, so I'll remain out of a new quest while mine is paused.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:02 am
I'm looking for fellow adventurers to join me to do some quests. I'm still kinda new at this, so someone else should be party leader.  

Thornwood Monk

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:16 am
Raven (Golden Heart 777) and DarksunMonk are looking for additional members for there party. You should join up wit them though raven wont be back till the 7th, you need to find one or two members anyways.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:52 pm
Kowsauni
Raven (Golden Heart 777) and DarksunMonk are looking for additional members for there party. You should join up wit them though raven wont be back till the 7th, you need to find one or two members anyways.

Alright, I think I'll do just that. DM of Death, I find that my curiosity is at a peak, so I will join up with Darksun and Raven for your quest. Who knows what we will find in those mountains.  

Thornwood Monk

DarksunMonk

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:03 pm
OK so we have 3 people total right now, ready and willing to adventure. How many more do we need? Death wanted I think 4 or 5 total. SO should we wait for more or just wing it ourselves?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:01 pm
If its not to late, I would like to join your death quest.  

Daughter Inferior

Radryn Tiaos

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:46 pm
Posing dramatically radryn appears in a fiery explosion of light. "Whats this a chance to embark on a quest and mark my triumphant return? I'll Do it!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:02 pm
Hey hey! With the addition of 2 new people we have a almost full boat of 5 people! Let me take you across the river styx where your quest awaits you! twisted

"Something from Above"

Raven
Darksun
Thornwood
Di
Radryn

We still have to wait for Raven to return, at the latest it will be the 7th of this month, so we await friday, however that may give you a chance to aquire a 6th party member. It also will allow you all to decide who your party leader will be, and your second in command. As soon as these last little bits are in order, your quest will begin!  

DM of Death

Daughter Inferior

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:15 pm
I'm ready whenever everybody else is. As for the leaders, I vote Radryn as Leader and Raven as Second. Not to slight the others, of course. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:27 pm
Well, you know while I'm humbled by your nomination, I'd hate to rob the others of their opportunity to be party leader. Though I am pretty great and very modest, and also good looking.  

Radryn Tiaos

DarksunMonk

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:32 pm
I'll 2nd the motion for that. Radryn for leader, Raven for 2nd.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:02 pm
Yes for Radryn as party leader, but we may need a new second, seeing as how Raven quit gaia...  

Thornwood Monk

DarksunMonk

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:45 pm
So are we going to be starting anytime soon then?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:55 pm
Is Raven officially gone then? I guess this means we need another member. I nominate Darksun as the new Second! ><  

Daughter Inferior

DM of Death

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:51 pm
If my reading are correct, then we have Raven being controlled by Vincent, as an alternate, and that starts on sunday, so we will wait untill then. I will have the adventure up sunday morning for you all to sign in! You have untill then to pick your team leaders.

If you have any other questions, plase send me a PM, I will get back to you as soon as I can.  
RPS Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games