Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Pichi Roleplay~
A New Era Of Princesses ~Cont.~ *OPENED!!!* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:32 pm
As Keitaro reached to crowd of people... uh... mostly girls, he turned to wait for Jay.

"Nee, Shreane," Iva lightly nudged Shreane in her side, "He's pretty good, huh?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:53 pm
Shreane nodded."He is..."  

MaronaPossessed

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:15 pm
Iva giggled lightly, I knew it! Shreane likes Hisuo-san! ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:45 pm
jay chought up to Keitaro and asked "anywhere specific we're supposed to sit or do we pick them" as jay started looking around two empty seats  

Kitsunimochi

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:55 pm
Keitaro shrugged, before tucking away his hands, again. "Guess anywhere is fine." Then, on the corner of the boy's eye, he caught a glimsp of the familier hair of a girl in his class. Grinning, he began to walk towards her, "Come on Jay, I'll show you one of my classmates."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:36 pm
"Eh?!"Shreane noticed how Iva was looking at her at that moment."No no no I didn't mean it that way!"  

MaronaPossessed

Kitsunimochi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:53 pm
jay nodded and said "alright" and followed Keitaro  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:51 pm
Airstar
((Ohh... Sorry about that!))

As soon as Sachiko reached to bottom of the sea, her fist tightened, her eyes narrowed and her body stiff. Sitting upon a boulder with a smug look upon his face was no other than... "Yuro,"

"Is that so?" Keitaro raised an eyebrow, looking up at the boy. "Well then, it just so happens that my father's in the band. I can get you in, easy."
Hanalisa froze her own body tensed a bit. She tried not to show her fear but she was scared of him and it showed through her golden eye's easily.  

Melody of the Heart

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:11 am
"Ya sure?" Iva asked, teasing Shreane, not realising the fact that someone was watching her.

"Iva?" the sound of the voice caused the girl to turn around.

Instantly, her face heated up and her eyes grew slightly wide with surprise. "K-Keitaro? Wh-What are you doing here?"

The boy winked, making Iva turn more red. "This is my father's concert, what else?"

"Yeah, well..." Iva began, slightly lowering her head, trying to hide her blush. But that was then she realised that another pair of feet were standing next to Keitaro. She lifted her head and her eyes flashed with surprise. There, with her secret crush classmate was the boy from earlier, who tried to defeat Yuro.

"Ahh, sharp as ever, aren't you?" Yuro smirked, looking over at the two mermaids with his red eyes. "I'd knew you come back." That statement froze Sachiko as she glared at the man. Then Yuro shifted his gaze to Hanalisa, "You too, little Gold Mermaid Princess,"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:36 am
[sorry for not posting in awhile i gusse i sorta blanked out or something for not getting on]

lyia was walking on the beach stretching her arms and she thought "that felt great....but i still don't know what to do" then and idea came to lyia "i know, maybe one of the elders can answer my problem" lyia nodded and looked into the water then side to side to be sure no one was looking but before she jumpped in she notice a gold and aqua mermaid down there but also, the man from yesterday who tried to capture her. lyia backed up to the wall before she said quitely to herself "that was...." she trailed off hopeing the man didn't notice her as she trail on again "...from yesterday, the other two mermaids must be in trouble but....how can i help...." lyia felt for where her pearl would have been as she continued "...without my pearl" but she remembered the wirst bands jay gave to her before he disappear. lyia took one off as she thought about what jay said when he gave them to her "no matter what you have or don't have your always yourself and as long as that is there's nothing you can't pull through" lyia nodded and put her wrist band back

[wow now i know what you meen airstar by when your offline for awhile how you make a huge post]  

Lyia Lunamara

Kitsunimochi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:44 am
jay, not able to tell that Iva was the same person that help him, said "what's up" then jay looked at Shreane and said with some sort of laugh "looks like you were right, we did meet again"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:15 am
Airstar
"Ya sure?" Iva asked, teasing Shreane, not realising the fact that someone was watching her.

"Iva?" the sound of the voice caused the girl to turn around.

Instantly, her face heated up and her eyes grew slightly wide with surprise. "K-Keitaro? Wh-What are you doing here?"

The boy winked, making Iva turn more red. "This is my father's concert, what else?"

"Yeah, well..." Iva began, slightly lowering her head, trying to hide her blush. But that was then she realised that another pair of feet were standing next to Keitaro. She lifted her head and her eyes flashed with surprise. There, with her secret crush classmate was the boy from earlier, who tried to defeat Yuro.

"Ahh, sharp as ever, aren't you?" Yuro smirked, looking over at the two mermaids with his red eyes. "I'd knew you come back." That statement froze Sachiko as she glared at the man. Then Yuro shifted his gaze to Hanalisa, "You too, little Gold Mermaid Princess,"
Hanalisa covered her pear necklace holding it tightly. SHe glared at him hatefully.  

Melody of the Heart

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:56 am
((Yeah... ^_^"" Glad someone here understands! ^_^ Lol))

"Huh?" Iva blinked, slightly tilting her head to side. But... Wasn't he-

Turning her body slightly towards Hanalisa, yet keeping her eyes on Yuro, Sachiko whispered softly, hoping the water demon wouldn't here. "Ready? Hanalisa?"

Yuro's smirk grew as he gazed at the two Mermaid Princesses, before looking at their pearls. Yes...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:30 am
Shreane looked at Keitaro,noticing the word 'Father'."You mean he's married?!"Shreane looked blank and in shock.Yes,at a moment like this Shreane IS and WAS acting strange.  

MaronaPossessed

Melody of the Heart

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:32 am
Airstar
((Yeah... ^_^"" Glad someone here understands! ^_^ Lol))

"Huh?" Iva blinked, slightly tilting her head to side. But... Wasn't he-

Turning her body slightly towards Hanalisa, yet keeping her eyes on Yuro, Sachiko whispered softly, hoping the water demon wouldn't here. "Ready? Hanalisa?"

Yuro's smirk grew as he gazed at the two Mermaid Princesses, before looking at their pearls. Yes...
She nodded fearfully.  
~Pichi Roleplay~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games