Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ahro

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 3:53 pm
Liz sat there starring at the bread, her mind almost becoming like a loaf (ROFL! LOAF!!!!!) itself. Her shoulders shrugged slightly, her eyes still stationary.

"Bad memory." With a sigh she finally pulled herself away, relaxed brains can be hard to pull away after a fit of starring. Her eyes drifted onto Remus's mop of hair and outstretching her arm she patted his head in slow up and down movements, almost afraid of touching him. "It'll be alright." She said simply. And then propping her legs up on the bench and laying back on the rest of it so her knees were bent and her head rested further down on the bench away from where Remus sat she spoke once more.

"You do realize, you're not alone." Loki had flown back over after pecking at a girl's fruitcake from down at the Hufflepuff table to stand directly in front of Remus's line of sight. It's dark piercing gaze almost reaching deep to the back of his skull and mixing with his thoughts. "You have to remember, that they love you right back. It may or may not be a love that resides deep in the heart, but on the surface instead the shell of the heart. Now all you need to do is break that shell." At this statement she sat up, straddling the bench, arms resting on the bench in front of her, and her face just inches away from his own.

Opening her mouth to speak, she halted and closed her mouth right over a lock of Remus's hair.

"...What kind of Shampoo do you use?" She asked bluntly as both girl and bird sat with a lock of Remus's hair in both mouth and beak.

(OOC): mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 5:14 pm
"Aww Siri, how could anyone hate you?" She soothed walking a bit closer to the said Knight who was interrogated a pigeon the flew to close to his horse. As Kathryn neared Sir Cadagon jumped, scaring the poor bird who took flight over the moss-coloured tree's in the background.

"Aha! A surprise attack!" He bellowed, withdrawing his sword from his scabberb and flailing it around carelessly. Kathryn turned around to face Sirius raising an eyebrow and holding back a laugh.

"You! I know you, the fair maiden who tragically contracted the Plague! And she has come for my help, fear not m'lady for I am Sir Cadagon, friends of alchemmists and Seers who haven't even heard of! They'll fix you right up" He stated arrogantly.

"I won't know them because he probably made them up" She whispered behind her shoulder to Sirius. "Look, dude, I don't have the Black Plague, I'm just coming up here with my mate alright?" She uttered gesturing towards Sirius.  

Lunar_Blade

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 6:10 pm
Sirius grinned stupidly at the painting.

"Hey their Cad ol' Chap! Thanks for letting me in the dorms a few years ago!" he remarked with a grin on his face. Sir Cadogan stared at him blankly.

"A few years ago my good sir? The last time I saw you would've had to be a few decades ago! On a noble and brave quest to vanquish your enemies with your fellow knights!" Sirius grumbled and peered at Kathryn whispering so only she could hear.

"A quest he promptly royally screwed up." He straightened a bit and looked at Sir Cadagon.

"Ah yes, Sir Cad, I remember that!" The painting looked a bit rifled at the nickname but nodded anyways.

"Well, anyway, me and this fair lady friend of mine are off to the Gryffindor Common Rooms to meet with some people to discuss the tragic plague and how we can rid her from it's fatal grips, perhaps we'll see you later and tell you the results?" Sir Cadagon nodded vigorously.

"Yes! We must ensure the ladies safety! Away!" he cried storming off. Sirius watched him running through very startled, unhappy portraits before turning to Kathryn.

"How long do you reckon it will take for him to realize he's going entirely the wrong direction?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 6:43 pm
Remus froze when Liz reached out to pat him on the head, her entire arm moving as she did it. He stared at her in surprise then as she took a mouthful of his hair in her mouth. He had the brief impression that she'd asked him something vaguely related to his shampoo.

He stared at her in silence, her mouth on his hair, then, he looked down at her mouth and realized that he could see clearly down her low cut shirt. Ah, he thought absently, breasts. He averted his eyes once more and coughed.

"Why pray tell, are you eating my hair?" he sighed. "It's strawberries and cream if you're so interested. Um..." she didn't do so immedietly so he frowned at her. "Could you please stop that, you're um..." he struggled for the approriate words. "...bosom is showing."

(ooc: I was laughing so hard when I wrote this.)  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 10:07 pm
Kathryn chuckled as Sirius and the retarded Knight chatted, muttereing on about quests and her "plague". Although the knight was incredibly annoying there was a funny, almost nice quality to him, she thought as Sirius began to talk about their quest to the Common Rooms. As the knight nodded and took off, saying something about her saftey she shook her head disbelieving.

"How long do you reckon it will take for him to realize he's going entirely the wrong direction?" She heard Sirius mutter as Sir Cadagon bolted through several portraits in the wrong direction.

"He's probably too arrogant to notice.... Pfft, "Fair Lady" my arse, wait till he sees me at a full moon" She said laughing half-heartedly and weakly. The thought of the Full Moon approaching her worried her a bit, would Sirius come with her? And What about Remus and James?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 7:38 am
Liz pulled herself back from him, letting go of his hair at the same time, as did the bird. Liz nodded in understanding as if his answer to her shampoo question answered everything.

"Now there is your problem. I think that sent has been clouding your mind, Remus. First thing is to never change the subject." She stated now swinging her legs back under the table and resting her head on her hands. Her eyes drifted over to look at him. "Second of all, why are you depressing over it? You told Sirius you love him. Now just wait and see what he says. Worrying over something like this only makes the head hurt, and relationships should not do that." She said as she scrunched up her face and rubbed her head as if even the thought of having a relationship that was causing you problems even existed. No one should put up with something if you were unhappy with it.

"If there is no trust, there is no relationship. Besides, if Sirius thought strangly of your interests in him, then he would have said something right off the bat. I don't think he'd be avoiding you like the plague." Loki stalked over to her and allowed her hand to pat him. "As far as the James thing... I don't know. I always found him as being you and Sirius's hetro life partner."  

Ahro

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 9:39 am
"Hetro life partner?" Remus asked weakly, gazing at the Ravenclaw with decided interest. "That's an interesting way of putting it."

He seperated the saliva covered strands of his hair, grimacing with disgust, and then sighed. He realized that he'd been doing that a lot lately and it was probably starting to get annoying. "Okay, fine, whatever you say. But, I'm not going to start following him around like, well, a dog. If has something to say, he can come find me."

He glanced down at his bread, forgotten on the table and without a second though tore off a large piece and ate it, not really caring when Liz thought at the moment. He was starving and God damn it, he was going to eat.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 10:56 am
Liz smiled weakly. A regained appitite is always a good sign. Although eating only bread isn't the best diet in the world, especially for a werewolf on it's coming to the full moon. Before she could even think of something a plate with a juicy serloin appeared before them. Sliding the plate over in front of the ravinous werewolf she smiled slightly and started, "It would probably be better if you ate actual food food."

"But besides that, I'm happy with your choice. Let them come to you. They know how you feel, now let them act." She took a fork and started to stab at the meat on the plate randomly. "It's a lot like a game. You have to take turns." She then scootched a little closer to Remus on the bench and poked him in the side with her elbow.

"And you never know, maybe you'll even land on a 'go back to start' and earn a second turn." She said with a slight smile and a wink. "If you know what I mean." Loki let out a caw and a flap of it's wings.  

Ahro

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 5:06 pm
Remus stared at the steak momentarily before he felt Liz elbow him in the ribs. He glanced over at her, confused. He was starting to become slow. Perhaps, he had best eat something. He pulled the steak away from her fork and resisted the temptation to just pick it up and eat it. Instead, he began to cut it carefully with the nearest non-silver cutlery he could find...which ended up being across the table.

Taking up a piece on the fork, he chewed it carefully, swallowed and then said," No, I'm not sure what you mean?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 6:19 pm
Sirius looked at Kathryn with a soft smile and pushed her playfully.

"Smile Moon-Girl, we're gonna have a blast this Full Moon. Do things you've never done--well, unless you've stolen giant spider bones to chew on before of course, then it might not be so different," Sirius grinned at her. "Very delicious spider bones are, and this is coming from a man who was as sane as a 17 year old boy can be at the time." He winked and looked around.

"I think we've got an hour till curfew, let's get on back to the common room and play exploding snap. Remus should be in there soon, if he isn't already there, and I want--well...you know...I should, say those things...that...well, yeah you know!" He stumbled over his words and looked down sheepishly not really wanting to say right out loud "I need to tell Remus that I love him back" and not able to just say "I have to talk to Remus" because he couldn't remember the right words and it was really frustrating.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 6:26 pm
Wrinnkling her nose at the thought of Spider bones she walked slowly up the steps to the landing on which the Fat Lady's portrtait was placed. She was glad that Sirius would come along to the Full Moon... Althought she did take her potion it was still hard to fight her urge to run into the castle and start biting students. But I suppose if there were Sirius was there he would keep her in check.

"-and I want--well...you know...I should, say those things...that...well, yeah you know!" Kathryn smiled understanding and nodded.
"Of course... Well come on then" She nodded in the direction of the Fat Lady who was a couple of metres infront. As she neared the portrait smoothed out her dress and asked for the password.
"Mooncalf" Kathryn said in a bored tone and the portrait swung forward. "You go first" She said.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 6:32 pm
Sirius glanced at her.

"I always thought it was ladies first, but if you insist my Fair Lady..." Sirius went through the passage and into the common room. He glanced around and sighed looking back at Kathryn.

"No bodies home..." he turned back and grinned foolishly, cupping his hands to his mouth and shouting.

"HELLO GRYFFINDOR!!!!" He waited a few seconds, watching amused as potraits glared at him before looking at Kathryn.

"I told Prongs that it didn't echo in here. I've always wanted to prove him wrong, and now I have."

wink  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 6:37 pm
Kathryn didn't stir at Sirius's shouting, instead she almost fell over laughing. Gripping the nearest chair to hold herself up she almost felt a rib cracking, maybe it was because of it's randomness or the portraits dirty looks that was funny but either way, she wiped a tear of mirth from her eyes.
"Thanks Sirius, you almost made me bust a lung" She said sarcastically and lookign around the room. It looked different when there were no occupants. Her eyes cast over the chess-board.

"We could play chess, I can kick so much a** at it" She said with a confident nod and poked the white rook with the tip of her finger so it jumped and gazed reproachfully at her.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 6:47 pm
Sirius bowed gracefully to Kathryn.

"I am sorry my dear Fair Lady for your lung, let it be known that in the event of one or more of your lungs busting, I shall gladly give you my kidney to replace it." He winked and stuck out his tongue.

"We could play chess, I can kick so much a** at it" Sirius stared at her aghast before perching on top of a random table.

"Make yourself comfortable child, and take notes," he instructed before clearing his throat dramatically.

"Chess is a dull game with many cons, here is the list:
1) Chess is a dull game, resulting in nothing but more boredom then what you started with. 2) Chess puts it's occupants to sleep. 3) Chess is a game that requires strategic placement of silly wooden pieces that shout at you. 4) Strategic placement requires brain power...your brain should not be required to work while you are playing a game. 5) Silly wooden pieces shout at you thinking they can control you when you can obviously pick them up and throw them in the fire. 6) You aren't allowed to throw the pieces in the fire. 7) Chess takes forever. cool Useful pranking time is used up by it. 9) Chess is no fun. 10) Chess is very very quiet, except for the pieces shouting at you..." Sirius' eyebrows furrowed as he went through 2 years of death, 2 years of hiding, 12 years of Azkaban, and a War trying to remember the rest of his list before deciding to just skip to the end.

"Thus, the reasons why we will not, cannot and shall not play chess tonight!" He concluded trying not to worry himself over not being able to remember something that he used to find extremely important when ever the idea of playing chess came up.

((I had a bigger speech planned Luny, but I'm tired...you've been spared...this time...))  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 6:54 pm
Kathryn raised her eyebrows, baffled by the incredibly long list of things that were "boring" about chess. The chess pieces started to sout angrily at Sirius, yelling out things like "Only because you HAVE no brain" and "Dare you to say that again!" and several of the little pawns tried to attack but fell off the board in a little clump of pathetic pieces.

"I didn't know you felt that way... I like chess" She mumbled looking wistfully at the little pawns trying to climb back up to the board. Bending down she picked the little guys up and placed them in the right spot and patted them on the heads.

"Ook, we could always give you a makeover, what did you call yourself again? A 70s Sex God was it?" She said cooly with a chuckle and placed the chess board on a table out of the way. Turning around she smiled and looking out the window to see several owls flying out the window for a hunt, one of which was her own, Achimedes. Looking back at Sirius she grabbed her wand and returned teh little pink bow to his hair.  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games