Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hatered is me880

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 6:00 pm
hay im new 2 the gulid.

i need help desing my dream avi.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 6:04 pm
Hello every one! I am the popular (to shoot at! gonk ) Atarget4u, but a good portion of mine freinds call me Skippy. Im here to to start a RP (for those who do not know, 'Role playing' sweatdrop ...then again, not every one is stupid) spheil, sorta a thing to get some new guys to understand a form of Role playing. Thats all for now, TTFN! razz  

Atarget4u

Rittxbey

6,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 6:08 pm
Hi, I'm Rittxbey, I joined this guild to help out newcomers with any issues they may have getting started. So if anyone needs a tutorial on the basics, I'll do my best to help! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 6:09 pm
Hi im Ifreat King (used to b called Ifreat) & im new so i need som friends... cheese_whine  

Ledgendary Hero

chclatelove

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 6:37 pm
hi! i'm jen and i am absolutely clueless to the nuiances of gaia
but i'll try to help other gaians =P  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 6:39 pm
hey.................im chrono or crow watever
im not new to gaia but im new to this giuld mrgreen

blaugh biggrin xd XD  

lordsanta

lordsanta

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 6:41 pm
oh yeah i forgot if any of u want to add me go ahead
sweatdrop mrgreen smile  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 7:01 pm
hiya, peoples! um...i'm very weird sweatdrop my bff tells me i'm very unpredictable. one day i could be positive, another i can be very negative. but i like to help people, and that's half the reason i joined this guild. smile by the way, call me AiAi or Annie smile  

Tai ShenAi

sushiloverxxx

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 7:05 pm
Hiya im Conor but u can call me ash, ya know my last name is ketchum so......*self explanatory (pokemon is the shiznit) yeah so i'm fairly new to gaia and would like to make some snazzy friends - thats a hint to frind me!!! domokun  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 7:10 pm
um hi im new,, and i thought it seemed like a nice guild  

Dark Emo God

Celebrating Raider

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 7:13 pm
Hey there guys. As you can tell (since I'm posting here =P) I'm new to the guild =D Umm...I dunno what to say lol. Thanks for accepting my request hehe mrgreen I'd really like to make new friends with anyone here who wants to. blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 7:16 pm
hi my name gary. i like having fun and meeting new cool people. I wont to make a cool looking avi but i dont got enough money. can someone help me out.

Thanks

Gary  

hammerdin-pally

Orophin the White

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 7:18 pm
Erm... Yo... I'm new to this guild, it's really the first guild I've ever joined on Gaia. I hope to chat and make some friends here. Seems like a cool place to chat with people.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 7:18 pm
Praise Be! Lord Dagon spoke to me and wants me to help the legion in any ways i don't know why he told me to do so but anyways i amhere to aid you all and call me alwin thats all Praise Be! Dawn Is Breaking!  

X-Ichiyago-X

Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games