Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Art Mentors

Back to Guilds

Where artists are paired in a mentor/mentee fashion to share their knowledge. 

Tags: artists, mentor, mentee, learning, drawing 

Reply Gaian Art Mentors
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiizo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:22 am
R u m o r V.2
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show..::[ - K |N| O [C] K- ]::.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Gotta knock A litt.l|e| harder brea k through th[e] [D]oor

If I catch you with my properton, such as my BUMP, info, graphics, and art; I'll report you. D<
I have a new goal...
Okay after I get my OMG, Crown, DJs and so on,
I'll will have a new goal. >>
-COUGHS-

And thats to get art from everyone here. ninja
OHSNAP. Toxic is here.
[ - Sadness Inserted Here - ]

xD I'd love to be able to even DREAM about getting an OMG. Maybe in a zillion years when I'm not poor. >3 good luck with finding your new goal!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:23 am
Kiizo
R u m o r V.2
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. All of the male artists that I knew
that were good were very girly in a way. And a really good
artist was actually gay. xD But I luff him. He was..amazing.

Most normal male artists that I know do animation,
or computer art, such as tags, graf, etc. Not really artisy stuff. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That's true. The one I know does mostly photography, but also does some sexy vector art. (illustrator hates me, so vector art is like AMAGADYOUGOTTALENT imo)
Though those things you mentioned are still artisy, just a different type. I think on DeviantArt some of the most talented people I've seen are actually guys o.O
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ahh vector art is hard for me...-__-;
Well I never tried it to say that anyways. -rofl-

But I love photography guys. They tend to be normal.
They usually have a very good eye for things.
I think those are my favorites. <33

Same. The guys that I know on DA draw realism. <3 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Apriorism

Kiizo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:24 am
Kinda wish my mum had been more supportive with drawing. Back when it was all TLK stuff she'd be like "you're drawing stupid cats AGAIN?" xD hence why I'm actually studying law now instead of doing an art course. But it would have equally sucked to have been pushed into doing art at the slight sign of skill. Like those kids who are made to play the violin since they can stand, and then paraded around for their talent o.O  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:25 am
Kiizo
R u m o r V.2
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show..::[ - K |N| O [C] K- ]::.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If I catch you with my properton, such as my BUMP, info, graphics, and art; I'll report you. D<
I have a new goal...
Okay after I get my OMG, Crown, DJs and so on,
I'll will have a new goal. >>
-COUGHS-

And thats to get art from everyone here. ninja
OHSNAP. Toxic is here.

xD I'd love to be able to even DREAM about getting an OMG. Maybe in a zillion years when I'm not poor. >3 good luck with finding your new goal!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. You can get it. 3nodding
I always wanted it for myself for quite a while.
Just never made an effort to go after it until recently.
I should have quested it long ago before AI hitted. Dx

But don't say never, you'll get it if you put your mind on it.
The OMG isn't even for me. -rofl-User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Apriorism

Kiizo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:26 am
R u m o r V.2
Kiizo
R u m o r V.2
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. All of the male artists that I knew

or computer art, such as tags, graf, etc. Not really artisy stuff. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That's true. The one I know does mostly photography, but also does some sexy vector art. (illustrator hates me, so vector art is like AMAGADYOUGOTTALENT imo)
Though those things you mentioned are still artisy, just a different type. I think on DeviantArt some of the most talented people I've seen are actually guys o.O
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ahh vector art is hard for me...-__-;

Same. The guys that I know on DA draw realism. <3 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This one I know certainly does :3 They're my faves too (especially when they're hot as well xD) <33
Vector art seems to get really simple once you get the hang of the right programs.. but they're a pain in the a** D:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:27 am
Kiizo
Kinda wish my mum had been more supportive with drawing. Back when it was all TLK stuff she'd be like "you're drawing stupid cats AGAIN?" xD hence why I'm actually studying law now instead of doing an art course. But it would have equally sucked to have been pushed into doing art at the slight sign of skill. Like those kids who are made to play the violin since they can stand, and then paraded around for their talent o.O
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I see....well I was in art skewl.
I took classes, and everything. So I guess that was supported enough.
But they are not the kind of ppl to push me on things.
More like 'If you want to be something, you gotta do it yourself' type of thing. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Apriorism

Apriorism

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:28 am
Kiizo
R u m o r V.2
Kiizo
R u m o r V.2

This one I know certainly does :3 They're my faves too (especially when they're hot as well xD) <33
Vector art seems to get really simple once you get the hang of the right programs.. but they're a pain in the a** D:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Wouldn't know. oO;;
I have lack of programs for anything anyways.
I'll just work on CGing for now. x] User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:32 am
WOOOO WELCOME TO THE GUILD KIIZO biggrin  

pach_work

Kiizo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:33 am
R u m o r V.2
Kiizo
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I see....well I was in art skewl.
I took classes, and everything. So I guess that was supported enough.
But they are not the kind of ppl to push me on things.
More like 'If you want to be something, you gotta do it yourself' type of thing. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That's a good way for parents to be I think. Let the kid make their own decisions, but you always need to give them some advice ^^ show that you care. I'm gonna be bad though.. first thing my kids'll hold is a pencil >: D  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:36 am

Kiizo :: Awesome..make sure they have medicare. xD

I like your sig art...I will buy some...
When I have enough Gold....Dx

Apriorism

Kiizo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:38 am
pach_work
WOOOO WELCOME TO THE GUILD KIIZO biggrin

heart heart heart

Thank you biggrin Thanks so much for showing me it. I loves!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:40 am
R u m o r V.2

LOL! Medicare xD they probably will. Knowing me. They're turn out to be crazy depressed artists or something.. I'll teach them that cutting off ears isn't cool.
And thank you :3 I'm really happy you like it ^_^ I haven't really done Gaia art before so it's a bit touch n go.

Kiizo

Apriorism

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:42 am
Kiizo
R u m o r V.2

LOL! Medicare xD they probably will. Knowing me. They're turn out to be crazy depressed artists or something.. I'll teach them that cutting off ears isn't cool.
And thank you :3 I'm really happy you like it ^_^ I haven't really done Gaia art before so it's a bit touch n go.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Thats what Ashton says about me. xD

I plan to have art fights with them or even race
on who is the fastest colorist. x]

No prob, really? Well ist very nice.
I wish I could draw cute simple things in a few mins. :-;
Rumor art is always so hard..makes me want to procrast always. -__-;
You know when I was in HS, my English teacher always
told me to go be a lawyer. Cuz I always like arguing much.

I'm rethinking it...<< User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:50 am
R u m o r V.2
Kiizo
R u m o r V.2

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Thats what Ashton says about me. xD

I plan to have art fights with them or even race
on who is the fastest colorist. x]

No prob, really? Well ist very nice.
I wish I could draw cute simple things in a few mins. :-;
Rumor art is always so hard..makes me want to procrast always. -__-;
You know when I was in HS, my English teacher always
told me to go be a lawyer. Cuz I always like arguing much.

I'm rethinking it...<< User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

LOL! Who is the fastest colourist? I love that xD I'll have to remember that. The other day I was showing my 3 year old brother how to use a tablet. He's kinda good! loved it.
Erg most of my art takes far too long.. and never, EVER gets finished, which is bad. ^^;
And law is.. quite boring. If it was only arguing I'd be ok, but there's SO MUCH READIN!! D:

Kiizo

Apriorism

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:53 am

Kiizo :: Knock yourself out. Always let the kid win.
Or she will cry fireworks. Or if its a lil boi, he'll be super piss. <<;
Aww..thats cute. Anyone gets near my tablet I'll kill them. D:<

Well you must get them finish now since you're doing an art auction.
I have yet to still draw 3 pictures froom my last auction.
I'm soo stuck on them. >3>;
I'm sorry...if you don't want to do Law, then don't do it.

Gaian Art Mentors

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games