Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack // RP Version 2.0 // Locked, go to 3rd version Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We all love...
Anonymously-Insane
100%
 100%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 21

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:18 am
She waved to Zeig, treading over. "Hey. What's up? Everyone is talking about the system shut down."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:59 am
Kuroneko ran up to Hitomi. "I heard that the system shut itself down, without the admins or anything, and they couldn't restore it until a few hours.." She smiled at her. "But it doesn't surprise me."  

Shuyu

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:16 pm
zieg walked up to the girls and said, "two things, one: the system has been acting weird here lately, and two: yes, this was who i was going to meet up with. how you doing hitomi?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:23 am
"Well, My whole left arm has been hurting and I;ve been getting headaches but I should be ok after a few nights of rest."  

BreathLessX
Crew

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:35 pm
"you want me to come take care of ya till you're better?" zieg asked, concerned for her.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:05 pm
( WHY'S MY USERNAME CHANGED? (Sauce-Kay's) DDD: )

Kuroneko stood there. "But why would the system shut itself down, the servers weren't even on or anything, the admins were the only ones logged in..."

:: Other Character; Yume ::

Yume appeared by Zeig. "Player Kuroneko has been illegally entering the system. Please stand back fellow players."

Shuyu

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:50 pm
"where in the hell did you come from?!?!?!" zieg yelled as he jumped into the air and back about 5 ft. (sry bout the cursing)  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 3:28 pm
( It's okay. XD )

Kuroneko turned around to see Yume. "Whaat? I haven't done anything 'cept login!!" She yelled. Kuroneko sent a quick flashmail to Zeig.

Quote:
Don't tell anybody.

She quickly logged out, before Yume could do anything else.

"Please excuse me." Yume said, as she dissapeared.

Shuyu

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:18 pm
zieg sends an e-mail to kuroneko saying:

'what do you mean? if you mean the message you got, its ok, i get it all the time.'

he then turns to hitomi and asks, "well, what do you wish to do?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 11:28 am
"It's ok..you're too busy right now." she looked as Kuro left. "we have to figure out what is going on...."  

BreathLessX
Crew

Shuyu

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 3:46 pm
( I won't be roleplaying anybody for a while, but I'll check up on it, since I need to know what happens. <3 )  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 11:19 am
((Okkies biggrin fine with me biggrin ))  

BreathLessX
Crew

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 3:24 pm
"ya." zieg said, sorta disappointed. then he looked up and said, "i think it has to do with the shut down. lets go ask around."  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 11:23 am
Ok."

Hitomi walked around the corner to an alley way. "Didcha hea'? The World was shu' down 'cause of some virus. Some are sayin' that it has something to do with---"
"shut up."
"Fine with me if ya'don't want to hear the story."  

BreathLessX
Crew

Shuyu

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 1:06 pm
( I'll need to add another character. They won't really be important, just somebody to announce the message. <3 )

Announcement
One area has been restored. The rest should be up in a few days.

Δ Hidden, Forbidden, Holy Ground

Attention all users; We are shutting down the Δ (Delta) server temporarily. All users must report to the Σ (Sigma) server, or the θ (Theta) server for a quick message. Users NOT online when this occurs, will be sent an e-mail from the admins.

Thank you.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces