Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 12:29 pm
By now if Phoenix wasn't use to older pep's phasing out it would have been sad, instead she sighed and finally remember Joe, so turned to see if he was still at the table, feeling rather guilty for momentarily forgetting about him.

There was silence from Luana as if she was thinking on something, once they reached the table she only reclaimed her seat and glanced between the people there, "What an odd group."  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 1:17 pm
Methos glanced up as Duncan and Luana returned to the table, not about to dispute the petite woman's observation. They were odd, no doubt about it. He smiled at MacLeod.

Joe had hardly felt left out, having been dividing his attention between the band and the dancing Immortals, even having another round of drinks delivered to the table "on the house."  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 1:22 pm
Luana shook her head slightly, apparntly amused by something though not sharing, but nodded to Joe, "The band is good, and thank you." Well most likely the thanks was for the dink, she had a thing for beer, depending on the type, oddly she prefered the harsher ones, what do you expect from a german.

"You people all amuse me, and scare me, mainly because you amuse me, wait that made no sense..." She took a moment to muter about the order of that before shaking her head, "You know what, nevermind, I think my brain's laughing at me now."  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 1:46 pm
"Sounds like I might have to cut you off, young lady," Joe chuckled. Beside him, Methos took a big gulp of beer just in case Joe thought he'd try to cut him off.

Duncan looked fairly amused himself. "We scare you because we amuse you?" he chuckled. "That's a first for me."

"Not me," Methos mumbled.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 1:50 pm
She half shrugged, "Most people bore me to death, they're too damned normal." Phoenix wasn't the type of person to like normal, not after some of the s**t she'd been through ay any rate.

"Crazy is never good either." Quite words on her part, or rather quieter then normal for her, she always seemed to be rather quite though not in volume really.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:25 pm
"Boring has its appeal," Methos said. "Trust me on this." At times he longed for the centuries between meeting another Immortal that drew him with his fire for life -- Methos' potentially fatal flaw. His love of passion always got him to stick his neck out.

Duncan seemed to know what he was thinking and rolled his eyes appropriately. "Crazy, though," he said. "You should definitely stay away from crazy."

"Amen, brother," Joe chuckled, raising his beer mug to clink with Duncan's.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:31 pm
"Oh I've had enough crazy." Phoenix gave a look to Luana on that, who only shrugged in answer, having nothing to really say on that. "Way enough crazy even, I could go a good long time and it'd still be to damned soon."

There was a nod in answer to that from Luana, but then again she was a lot older so she had a right to agree to that most likely, "It's life though, you meet nice people as well that make up for it, most of the time."  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 12:29 am
The three men smiled at that, assuming Luana meant that they were nice people. Only Methos caught himself at it and, semi-appalled, took a swig of beer to hide his embarrassment.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 7:15 pm
"You people and your wacked little emotions and talking weird and not saying things bluntly, I swear, you all suck." Hey Phoenix followed her own advice at lest, she was blunt, "Nice," She snorted lightly, "Compared to most the people at this damned table are damned near saints."

"Maybe minus you miss Draka."  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:32 am
"Oh, I can say things bluntly," Methos replied, his two male companions struck dumb by Phoenix's unnecessary sharpness, "I simply choose where, when, and why. It's part of living in a society. Getting along. Surviving. There's a fine line between saying what you mean, and being rude."

He stood, his expression closed off as he spoke to Joe and MacLeod. "I apologize for my student. I'm calling it a night."  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 4:32 pm
The sad part was Phoenix didn't even know what she did wrong, while Luana was shaking her head in mind annoyance, "I don't understand children." It was more muttered than anything but she glanced up to Methos, "Hope to see you around again."

Phoenix was still confused but shook her head, "I gotta get a hotel room set up for chicky-poo." It wasn't till she stood, left more money then needed to cover her sodas did it occur to her to say bye, so maybe rarely leaving her own areas was wiser for her, seemed like it at the moment." Still she only muttered a 'goodnight' before quickly leaving, she knew she did something wrong at lest.

The remaining female was cringing slightly, "Please pardon her, she's... not so good with people." Not her first choice of words but kinder ones, "Though I do suppose I should leave you both to your peace."  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:19 am
Joe and Duncan looked at each other, and Duncan stood when the women did. "Don't worry about it," the Scot said, though Methos was still fuming. "I'm sure we'll run into each other again, if you're staying in town for a while."

He seemed at a loss. Phoenix had looked so confused by Methos' rebuke that Mac's naturally gentle soul had wanted to reassure her, but he also knew that Methos had not done it out of cruelty. Learning to get along with people was one of the reasons the old man was still alive after 5000 years. It was only natural to want the same for one's student.

Duncan took Luana's slim hand in his for a moment. "Good night," he smiled.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas