Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
forest rp!!! [please come!!!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Wysler257

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:18 pm
"Huh?" Suddenly the girl disappeared and was floating down from the sky. "What the..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:21 pm
Rina landed infront of the two boys. She opned her eyes and sat up. "What the." She said her hand on her head. she felt no more pain..She moved her leg. It's not broken! She thought then looked up notinceing the two boys. Her face turned red from blushing. "Umm Hello." she said.  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Top-Chris4

Clean Member

750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:21 pm
rp name : Chris
sex : male
race : Demi-god
appearence : (see avitar)
powers, abilities, or weapons : He can fly, he can rgenearate (he can be killed but has to be complytly detroyey, no traces of must remain), he has a small box wich can bend reality (AKA make plants grow fast, make rocks live and make turn stuff into other stuff.)
Bio: Chris is a demi god of the planet of order in the universe of imortals, he is a demi god and a captain in the war against the immortals of the universe of madness (witch cant exist, se it makes people who are unprepared insane), he is very serious and never gets on with people. its hard to say wheter hes evil or not
other: if youve ever seen or are in the RP cresent moon, well this is the exact same character, but im not going to say if this is befor or after the rp.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:23 pm
Xynos looked at her. "Hey. I'm Xynos... What's your name?" He held out his hand to help her off the ground.  

Wysler257

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:24 pm
Aya bowed to her fluidly. "Aya..." He stated simply.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:25 pm
"I'm Rina." She said takeing his hand still blushing. I wonder what just happened..  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Wysler257

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:26 pm
Xynos pulled her up off the ground. "Can you stand ok?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:27 pm
"Yea." She said looking at her leg. "For some reason its healed..."  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:28 pm
Aya watched their exchange for a moment, then turned to leave. This was not his place anymore.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:29 pm
"Yeah, I was carrying you and you disappeared and began floating down from the sky." He sighed and chuckled nervously. "I have no idea how you're healed..."  

Wysler257

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:31 pm
"Neither do I....Well at least i'm not in all that pain...I never want to go through that again." She said and smiled still blushing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:33 pm
He smiled brightly. "I'm glad to see you're okay..."  

Wysler257

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:34 pm
Aya glanced over his shoulder at them, then continued on his way. He hadn't even been able to help. That has been taken out of his hands... "Useless..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:37 pm
"Rina!!!!" She ran to rina and hugged and twirled with her. "I WAS SO WORRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I brung you to Heaven where you could never be hurt again you little Peach!!" Luminia's wings fluttered and flew to xynos and kissed him. "Muah~! Thank you for trying to help~! I am Now Rina's New guardion Angel~! Rina, Call Me Mother Lulu~!" She smiled and hugged Rina's head crying.

Reborn Rinoa

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games