Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N][P-UL] In The Alleyway Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kio Landera

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:26 pm
Lan blushed and thought 'I've never been happier'. He had been controlling his instincts for a while, but now felt comfortable enough to let go. Lan let his cat insincts take over, as he slide up Kane and used his soft hair and head to rub against him, purring like the cat he was. He purred as he nuzzled Kane and used his tail to rub Kane's stomach. "Purrrrrrrr......It's not important...just you are."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:35 pm
Kane almost lost himself. 'So cute!!!' He could not resist Lan's adorable cat-like snuggling. "Aww...you're the sweetest." Kane was blushing softly and was beging to nod off again. "Ah. I'm so happy with you..." And with that he could not keep his eyes open any longer.  

milkymosaic
Crew

Kio Landera

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:42 pm
As Kane nodded off, so to did Lan. When Kane lied back, Lan went with him. Before closing his eyes to sleep, he moved up and gave Kane a brief kiss. Then he moved down and back to Kane's chest. He the fell asleep, his tail wrapped around Kane's leg and his ear against his head. He wrapped his arms around him and drifted off. He finally whispered "love you so much......" before going into slumber  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:02 pm
Kane felt warm and safe. With lan bside him, he felt no fear. As he slept, he had a short and strange dream. Kane was being persued by an even faster tiger. No mater how fast he ran or how many blasted he fired, he could not shake the beast. Then it pounced and knocked him to the ground. When Kane looked up, he was horrified to see that the tiger was Lan. As he awoke, he did not move nor make a sound. He looked down at Lan who was sleeping peacefully in his arms. 'What could that have been?' Kane wondered why he would have such a dream, and if it ment anything important.  

milkymosaic
Crew

Kio Landera

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:08 pm
All of a sudden, Lan's eyes snapped open. He jerked painfully off of Kane, he clutched his stomach in excruciating agony. "D....don't look at me!" he said to Kane with tears in his eyes, which had become more cat-like. Fur started to sprout from his body, on his face, hands, arms, and legs. He jumped off of the bed and ran to one of the curtains. "P....please.....d..dont look at me..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:15 pm
Ryzil pulled a pen out of his pocket and signed a nakpin "anything for my baby fans, here you go Wings" he said as he held it out, the cornors of his lips twitching as he tried to keep his smirk in check  

Zayroen

Fa-q91

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:05 pm
Lucca raised an eyebrow and looked at Ryzil in a sarcastic way "You really need to start telling whats a joke and what isn't" He said taking the napking from the demon's hand "thanks, anyway...I'll sell it on e-bay"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:24 pm
Kane gasped when he saw Lan transforming. "Lan!" He said in surprise, "What's happening?" Kane had no idea what was wrong. He paniced, wondering if he had done something wrong. 'Did...did I pull his tail? No...I wouldn't..." A millions things rushed through Kane's mind as he sat on the bed and stared in Lan's direction. "A-are you alright?" He said quietly.  

milkymosaic
Crew

Kio Landera

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:05 pm
Kane could hear sobbing from behind the curtains. "Pl....please....don't come any closer" Lan said while crying. "Y...you don't want to see me like this......Im.....Im hideous..." he sobbed, making sure that Kane could not see him from being behind the curtain.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:36 am
The_PrincessCat
Max glanced around. It was nice to be alone. Noone to bug him. No emotions to hurt his delicate self. Peace and quite.
"People are pointless" Max mumbled as a few rats curled onto his warm, jean covered legs.

As Max was meditating, her began to hear a cat purring. It was rubbing its head against his leg. Peacfully and calm. Max found himself picking the cat up and placing it into his lap. Gently petting the female cat.

The_PrincessCat

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:36 pm
Kane got up and walked over to the curtains where Lan was hinding. "A-are you you hurt?" He wanted to pull back the curtains and make sure that Lan was alright, but he hesitated. Lan had told him not to look, and Kane believed he owed Lan that, but he wanted to comfort him. "Lan...are you alright?" He did not know what to do. This was something he had never faced before; his natural sense of nurturing the one he loved was conflicting with an order from his loved one. Which was he to abide by?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:40 pm
"I...Im not h...hurt" Lan continued to sob through the curtains. They shook with his body jerking from his crying. "I....I don't think you want to see me like this," he cried. "I....Im hideous....you...you wouldn't be able to love me now..."  

Kio Landera

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:50 pm
Kane frowned. He felt a pain in his heart. "Lan, I love you because you're the first person who's ever shown me real love. I don't love you just because of how you look." Kane did not care what Lan looked like; all he cared about now was that Lan loved him back. Kane pulled back the curatins and looked down at Lan.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:04 pm
Lan looked up at Kane. His body was covered in silky white fur. Since he had no shirt because of the tiger attack, Kane could see it all along his chest. It ran all along his arms and legs and face, which had become catlike. His nose had become more like a cat's and had grown whiskers. His eyes had become catlike. Kane could see Lan's palms had grown pads on them. "H.....how could you love me like this? I....Im a freak..."  

Kio Landera

Zayroen

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:28 pm
Ryzil chuckled and shook his head "you should save it, it could be worth something some day" he said with a small grin that for anyone else would have been a wide one  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games