Welcome to Gaia! ::

+++The Fall of Roses+++

Back to Guilds

The story of Osiris City and the supernatural creatures which inhabit it. (Come play with us...) 

Tags: vampires, witches, werewolves, literate, semi-literate 

Reply Osiris City
The Talamasca Motherhouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vikteren
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:20 am
+Rotting Lunacy+
She stared at him for one moment, shocked apparently, before the laughing settled in. She almost doubled over, hardly able to stand it. "It's been a long time since I've heard someone say something like that to me," she choked out when her laughter finally died down. "I don't get to be mortal, ducky. There are dozens of vampires in this city watching me, waiting for that moment when I come close to death, close enough that they can grab me and fashion me a new being from their own blood. As Sleet and Khayman would tell you, I was born to be immortal, and everyone wants to be the one to commit the deed. The idea that I'll truely die one day is nothing more than a distant, ridiculous idea." She had to breathe deeply when she was done speaking, though only for a moment. The grin never left her face. "Sleet wants it now. He wants to drain me and fill me with his blood this very night, or the very first that he can lay his hands on me, so that he can chain me up in the crypts again like he did when I was 11 until I'm strong enough to destroy his entire coven. Sleet wants me for a queen." Still grinning, she sighed, a wispy, whimsical sound. "He's such a ridiculous being."

He pushed a hand back through his hair, letting it fall in long black strands over his face before he pushed it back again, with a strange, almost sly smirk on his lips, as the vampire regarded the girl laughing at the thought of her demise. "Another reason to remain a guardian, and nothing more, then. If you are to be turned--which is not an experience I recommend--I think you would much prefer it to be on your own terms. It can be rather unpleasant, otherwise." Then, as he started to move past her, he stopped and looked at her. "I won't let you be turned against your will, Antha. Not as long as I can prevent it."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:31 am
She pouted before she even realized it, grabbing his arm to keep him from proceeding. "I can't escape it, and I'm not sure I wish to. If big brother is going to be immortal, I have to be beside him. But it will be Khayman or Nicolae---they'll make sure of it, and I'll have to punish Sleet if he tries otherwise. Furthermore, I suggest you consider your words, Vikteren. If I was dead set on you, I would have you. Witches of my caliber are inescapable. But where's the fun in that?" She paused, releasing him and sweeping up the stairs in a few graceful movements. "Maybe you'll see things differently when that day comes."

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

Kayles The Evil One

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:48 pm
Raid walked in with sweat running down his face.Raid has had horrible nightmares and they were getting worse by the nights he searched everywhere looking for a cure or a meaning to them.Now Raid is at the point of looking for a witches help.He looked around and then he soon spotted Antha...He stared at her wondering would it be okay to approuch her and ask for her help.Soon he gatherd the stamina to walk over to her and tried to speak but he was still a little worried about how she would re-act to an vampire such as himself.''Pleas Antha Mayfair,in all your power and beauty can you help me?''  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:04 pm
+Rotting Lunacy+
She pouted before she even realized it, grabbing his arm to keep him from proceeding. "I can't escape it, and I'm not sure I wish to. If big brother is going to be immortal, I have to be beside him. But it will be Khayman or Nicolae---they'll make sure of it, and I'll have to punish Sleet if he tries otherwise. Furthermore, I suggest you consider your words, Vikteren. If I was dead set on you, I would have you. Witches of my caliber are inescapable. But where's the fun in that?" She paused, releasing him and sweeping up the stairs in a few graceful movements. "Maybe you'll see things differently when that day comes."

The vampire did not deny her accusation, but nor did he agree with her. Instead he shrugged, a graceful ripple of his shoulders. Vikteren thought it very unlikely that anything at that point would change his stance on the matter. Not that he was inhumanly powerful or any such nonsense, and a fair fight against an older vampire might end with his existence coming to an abrupt halt, but that was no matter. He was obliged to try.
Vikteren followed Antha to the stairs and waited for her to deal with the newcomer, trying hard not to laugh at how she was addressed.
You must be terribly flattered. he murmured through thought, his amusement evident.  

Vikteren
Crew

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:13 pm
Antha spun around on the spot, descending a few stairs again in a very fluid movement so that she could see Raid clearly. Quiet, she commanded Vikteren sternly, sharp eyes cutting at him for a split second. Her spirits cried out to her, plead that she not associate herself with any more of these dead creatures, but Antha merely waved them away, folding her arms and leaning one shoulder against the cold wall of the stairway, a grin to her lips and a dangerous glitter in her eyes. "Come now, why leave the poor little suck-up in such misery?" she asked them aloud. With that she continued slowly down the steps, taking them one at a time, her eyes never leaving Raid for an instant. The girl didn't even blink. "Pray tell---what would you have me do for you?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:55 pm
Raid eyes seemed to stray away as he opened up his mouth to speak.''I...I need your help,you might not think to kindly of me but i have no other options.'' Raid continued to explain.''Recently I have been experincing horrible nightmare and the pain i feel in them are as real as you and me.Its like..A bad omen is upon me and you are so suppoed to be very powerful...so I was wondering if you could rid me of them or tell me what they mean.'' Raid put his left hand over his head as if a sharp pain ran through it.  

Kayles The Evil One

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:09 pm
The witch girl only smiled sweetly as if to reassure him, gently taking his hands in her own. "Tell me," she said softly, a curious shimmer in her emerald eyes, "Tell me what you see. If I am able to divine it, it may fade." At that moment her spirits locked in tightly, creating something of a barrier as they swirled about them, melodic and careful, and her expression became all the more bright as a result. It wasn't threatening, certainly, merely a very simple display of power.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:20 pm
Raid closed his eyes and tried to focus and lean into his thoughts.''A destroyed city....And death to all creatures vampies,witches and humans.'' Raid squinted and a small frown curled onto his face.''I feel the pain of everyone who has died.Except for one man who sits on a statue coverd in a cloak.''No matter how bad Raid wanted to open his eyes he he couldnt.  

Kayles The Evil One

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:19 pm
"Do you think it Osiris City?" she asked in a low whisper, moving forward so that their faces were hardly more than an inch apart, her great eyes intent as they stared up at him. "Did you recognize any figures?" Presently she laid her hand softly against his cheek, the gentle shock passing through her fingers and to his flesh, forcing him on edge and his eyes instinctively open. "Any details you can give, mon cher." Antha could have pried into his mind, seen everything as if through his eyes, but with a being as fragile as he certainly seemed at the moment, the risk of killing him was simply far too great.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:28 pm
''Yes...It might be Osiris city''Raid said in a dark voice.''But all i can see is a man in a cloak.''Raid paused for a second until his eyes grew lard from shock.''I know who he is!''Rad shouted put.''He is the man who attacked me in the city a day ago.''Raid put his head over his head and grew very silent and still as if in a trans.  

Kayles The Evil One

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:40 pm
"Tell me, who is it you speak of?" she urged him softly. It was hard to see unless you knew her well enough to focus on her eyes, but Antha was clearly unsettled. She was protective of her city, as were most others who, like her, held so much power in it. Should harm come to it, someone would pay. "A name, species, appearance---anything?" She wanted to wait for him to gather his thoughts, to let him think things through for a moment, but it took all her willpower not to go running up the stairs to drag David from his bed, her mind screaming out for Khayman and Siren and Zero and even Sleet and Persephone. After all, they knew better than to ignore her judgment when it came to such matters.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:58 pm
Raid steps back away from her.''I..Im sorry all I know is that he is not human and is somthing truly sinister.Raid seemed as he was going to faint but he managed to bow to her.
''Thank you for what you have done for me.''Raid raised back up and shook off his dizzyness and headed for the exit.

Kayles The Evil One

XCandy and LunacyX
Captain

Rainbow Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:17 pm
Had he known Antha at all, he would have known that she was not about to let him go. In an instant her loyal umbra were after him, constricting him in much the same way they had Vikteren, so that there was no hurry as she stepped lightly after him. "No, no, mon cher," she told him softly, taking a firm hold of his hand, "If you're going to come find me and tell me something like this, you don't get to simply walk out." A soft little laugh escaped her lips before she turned and started up towards David's office, calling his name and dragging Raid behind her.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:35 pm
As he was behind her he wasnt the least bit worried of what she was doing,he was to concerned about the men in the cloak.
''Where are we going?''Raid finally asked.
It seemed as though he couldnt pull away from her even if he tried she had a tight grasp on his hand.

Kayles The Evil One

Osiris City

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces