Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ILU
  PPN and Destry <333
View Results

lady_shale

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:40 pm
Username/Name: lord_shale
Which .hack games have you played: just Infection
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): own the first .hack//Sign, and read all of the Legend of the Twilight manga
Who's your favorite character and why: I'd have to say Tsukasa because he's really in his own world in his mind and just does his own things without much thought of anything else. He tends to remind me of myself in those ways!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:53 pm
Username/Name:Haseo
i've played infection, and then the first two G.U. games
i've watched .hack//roots and then a .hack// where they seem to be little kids im not sure what its called though..
my favorite character would have to be Haseo just because he reminds me so much of myself at times...  

Haseo-I

Kregg

Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:01 pm
Username/Name: Maike Stahlherz / Maike

Which .hack games have you played: IMOQ + G.U. + Kyat, if that counts for anything. xD

Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): I haven't finished any of the manga or anime, only gotten summaries of them. A.I. Buster 1 and 2

Who's your favorite character and why: It's a tie between Balmung and Wiseman/Yata. pirate on IMOQ, I stood back quite a bit and had Balmung to a lot of work. xD
Wiseman was a more effective healer for me, much like Yata was in G.U. Plus, Digimon cards WTF yes.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:14 pm
name: Alkaid
dot hack games ive played: dot hack//g.u 1 and 2, and all the previous volumes.
series that ive read/seen: dot hack//sign, dot hack//Roots, dot hack//legend of twilight, dot hack//A.I Buster 1 and 2, dot hack//another birth, dot hack//gift.
fav character: bettween blackrose and alkaid: blackrose because she is an original character and is awsome.

The Razorblade Girl

theater_ninja

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:55 pm
Username/Name: Fight4ur_Drmz
Which .hack games have you played: one of the ones released in the US
Which series have you seen/read: .hack//sign, .hack//legend of the twilight... first episode of roots
Who's your favorite character and why: Tie between the characters from .hack//Sign, because I have a liking for Tsukasa, Mimiru, BT, and Subaru, and Bear is a really cool father figure... well once he decides in himself to be  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:19 am
Username/Name: Mister P.
Which .hack games have you played: .hack//games .hack//GU
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): .hack//LotTB, .hack//SIGN, .hack//ROOTS, .hack//movies
Who's your favorite character and why: Endrance, he's just amazing wink I also like Mistral.  

Mister Persnickety

iSkeith

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:57 pm
UN: HASEO but only one girl calls me HASEOTH cause she's awesome
.hack games I have vernture in: GU IMOQ
Series I seen/read: Only the Novels, AB and AiBuster. Seen bits of .hack sign and almost all of ROOTS
Fav Character: HASEO. and I like ATOLI. <3  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:19 pm
SweetSairo
Sadly only GU
I've read LOTB and Another Birth
I love Atoli and Kite. I'm not a fan of Haseo nor Alkaid.  

iInnis

Mordreds_Torment

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:40 pm
Username/Name: Makkura
Which .hack games have you played: All four.
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): Sign, Legend working on Roots.
Who's your favorite character and why:Sora, his sarcastic and childish attitude makes him a very likable character that lets the only rules that apply to him be the ones that he LETS apply to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:41 am
Alkaid Loves Atoli
All four + GU 1 + 2
LOTB Sign(some) Roots(most) Ai Buster Another Birth
Alkaid and Atoli <3 Haseo and Azure Kite <3 Ovan and Silabus <3 ^^

iChigusa Kusaka

JauntyGhost

Original Phantom

10,850 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:25 pm
Username/Name: jealousghost
Which .hack games have you played: All: I'm on Redemption right now
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): Manga: GU+, X-Fourth, 4koma. Anime: Sign, Roots, Unison, Liminality, Gift
Who's your favorite character and why: Endrance. I hated him in the first game but he was so hilarious in the second game. I especially loved the emails between he and Haseo. I love his character. Which is odd, because I found Elk to be extremely annoying in the first series of games.

Oh yes, and Yuki Kaijura rocks my socks.
Also, I love to do artsies of .hack OCs, so come visit my art shop. I'll give you a discount.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:36 pm
Username/Name: KitsuneFoxGirl. More preferably Kit
Which .hack games have you played: .Hack//GU Rebirth going on Reminisce
Which series have you seen/read: .Hack//Legend of the Twilight, a tiny bit of Roots, .Hack//Another Birth, and .Hack//AI Buster vol. 1, .hack// 4koma
Who's your favorite character and why: Balmung of the Azure Sky. He just is a rockhead that someone needs.  

EM0 Shino

Bane Rie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:31 pm
Username/Name: Bane Rieko, but call me Bane.
Which .hack games have you played: .hack//Infection-Quarentine (2 times each), .hack//GU 1 demo (I can't find the game anywhere now! I want it!! And I refuse to get the rest untill I do...)
Which series have you seen/read: .hack//SIGN (includes OVAs), .Hack//Legend of the Twilight (manga and anime), .hack//Liminality, .hack//ROOTS, .Hack//Another Birth 1-4, and .Hack//AI Buster vol. 1 and 2. I've seen 4koma and X-Fourth in Japanese, but couldn't read them (must find scanlation...)
Who's your favorite character and why: Um... That's tough. I have one for each series. Sora from //SIGN. he's so adorable and childish, and I love him in the Unison OVA. From the original games, I like Mistral. She's so fun and acts like herself all the time. And from //ROOTS and //GU I like Tabby because she's like me, Haseo because he IS Sora (I know this from too much research), and Endurance because he's Elk and he is awesome. 'Nuff said.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:17 pm
Username/Name: Lecoris
Which .hack games have you played: project .hack and .hack// g.u
Which series have you seen/read: .hack// dusk [both], sign, roots, returner, xxxx, g.u+, 4koma [both], gnu.
Who's your favorite character and why: Kite, because I think he's cute and I like his character designs. He has a lovely personality as well.

Dolroth

Shizuka Doumeki-San

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:06 pm
Username/Name: Shizuka Doumeki-san
Which .hack games have you played: .hack//Infection, Mutation, Outbreak, Quarentine; .hack//G.U.: REBIRTH (I still need to get the rest... 3 just came out, right?)
Which series have you seen/read: .hack//Sign, .hack//Liminality
Who's your favorite character and why: Lets see.. I like Tsukasa... and Kite, and Haseo... (who doesn't?) and Minstrel... (I miss her)... Moonstone is cool too... (Mysterious and stoic characters = <3)  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games