Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
A Proper Introduction - [Introduce Yourself] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

k-doggie-hi

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 12:49 pm
Hi...
i'm Katie
i'm 14
my favorite p!atd song is The Only Difference Between Matryrdom and Suicide is Press Coverage
i'm addicted to p!atd too sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 1:23 pm
k-doggie-hi
Hi...
i'm Katie
i'm 14
my favorite p!atd song is The Only Difference Between Matryrdom and Suicide is Press Coverage

Yay! More addiction! <3
Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild!

PrimeRibby
Captain

k-doggie-hi

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 1:24 pm
`PrimeRib
k-doggie-hi
Hi...
i'm Katie
i'm 14

Yay! More addiction! <3

thank you 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 3:06 pm
Well, I was just invited to join, so here's my little intro.

My name is Kara. You can call me that or some variation of my user.
Today was my birthday, so i'm 16. smile
I got into Panic! almost two years ago when my friend gave me some stuff by them to download. I was quite pleased with the sound and went off to buy the album. Been a fan ever since. I can't choose a favorite song or memeber. I do, however, want to marry Brendon.

*ahem*
Anyways.
So yeah I guess that's my intro.  

Paper Heart Revolution

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 3:08 pm
Paper Heart Revolution
Well, I was just invited to join, so here's my little intro.

My name is Kara. You can call me that or some variation of my user.
Today was my birthday, so i'm 16. smile
I got into Panic! almost two years ago when my friend gave me some stuff by them to download. I was quite pleased with the sound and went off to buy the album. Been a fan ever since. I can't choose a favorite song or memeber. I do, however, want to marry Brendon.

*ahem*
Anyways.
So yeah I guess that's my intro.

Don't we all? 4laugh

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:24 pm
I was invited here (thanks, BTW)

My name is tookiebelle, I'm 13-soon-to-be-14, I love Panic! like everyone else here. My favorite song is "There's a Good Reason..." I like to draw, read, listen to music, and hang out with my friends.  

tookiebelle

Beloved Cat

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:35 pm
tookiebelle
I was invited here (thanks, BTW)

My name is tookiebelle, I'm 13-soon-to-be-14, I love Panic! like everyone else here. My favorite song is "There's a Good Reason..." I like to draw, read, listen to music, and hang out with my friends.

No problem. <3

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 3:35 am
First off: thanks for inviting me! I don't even post in the music forum all that much, but you found me anyway whee xp

My name's Poly, I'll be 16 next month. (On the 21st, first day of summer! heart ) The first time I heard Panic! was on purevolume (having followed the link from a certain someone's livejournal... at the time, my friend had introduced me to Fall Out Boy a few weeks before and I was absolutely obsessed by them...) and I liked the music a lot, but didn't listen to it often since I was too lazy to get online every time I wanted to listen to music, it was easier to just listen to stuff I had on CD or on my iPod... well no I didn't have an iPod yet back then xp so in my iTunes 3nodding

And then their CD came out aaaand I totally fell in love xp

I've seen them live once (which is a million times too few) and I hope hope hope they'll come to Belgium (where I live, by the way) again soon.

I don't know if I could pick a favorite song... I go through stages. Like at first, "Nails For Breakfast, Tacks For Snacks" was my least favorite by them. (That was when I only had the downloaded version, which sounds different then the CD version.) But then for about a month long it was my favorite and I listened to it constantly. So I don't know, I'm weird. I think right now my favorite is "There's A Good Reason..."

As for band members... I like Ryan and Brendon most (not because they're gorgeous... which they are xp ) but because I think they're the most irreplaceable. Like... if they had to replace Spencer or Jon, it would suck but I don't think it wouldn't affect the music that much.. because any good musician can learn the notes and stuff and learn to play the songs the way they're supposed to be played. It may not be exactly the same, but it wouldn't that big of a difference either. Unlike if you were to replace Brendon, because his voice is unique and there's no way there's someone out there who could sound just like him. And Ryan, though 'replaceable' as a guitarist isn't replaceable as a writer...
Know what I mean?

I could go on for ages... but I have to shower and get dressed 'cause we're having company for mother's day and they'll be here in an hour and a half xp

Oh but um: I like to read, laugh with friends, go on Gaia, watch TV... and of course, listen to music!

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 4:52 am
Polyphonic Twilight
First off: thanks for inviting me! I don't even post in the music forum all that much, but you found me anyway whee xp

My name's Poly, I'll be 16 next month. (On the 21st, first day of summer! heart ) The first time I heard Panic! was on purevolume (having followed the link from a certain someone's livejournal... at the time, my friend had introduced me to Fall Out Boy a few weeks before and I was absolutely obsessed by them...) and I liked the music a lot, but didn't listen to it often since I was too lazy to get online every time I wanted to listen to music, it was easier to just listen to stuff I had on CD or on my iPod... well no I didn't have an iPod yet back then xp so in my iTunes 3nodding

And then their CD came out aaaand I totally fell in love xp

I've seen them live once (which is a million times too few) and I hope hope hope they'll come to Belgium (where I live, by the way) again soon.

I don't know if I could pick a favorite song... I go through stages. Like at first, "Nails For Breakfast, Tacks For Snacks" was my least favorite by them. (That was when I only had the downloaded version, which sounds different then the CD version.) But then for about a month long it was my favorite and I listened to it constantly. So I don't know, I'm weird. I think right now my favorite is "There's A Good Reason..."

As for band members... I like Ryan and Brendon most (not because they're gorgeous... which they are xp ) but because I think they're the most irreplaceable. Like... if they had to replace Spencer or Jon, it would suck but I don't think it wouldn't affect the music that much.. because any good musician can learn the notes and stuff and learn to play the songs the way they're supposed to be played. It may not be exactly the same, but it wouldn't that big of a difference either. Unlike if you were to replace Brendon, because his voice is unique and there's no way there's someone out there who could sound just like him. And Ryan, though 'replaceable' as a guitarist isn't replaceable as a writer...
Know what I mean?

I could go on for ages... but I have to shower and get dressed 'cause we're having company for mother's day and they'll be here in an hour and a half xp

Oh but um: I like to read, laugh with friends, go on Gaia, watch TV... and of course, listen to music!

No problem. <3 4laugh I have Panic! fan radar. xD

I didn't hear "Nails..." until after the release of the CD, which is the CD version. That was my least favorite song, until I heard the demo version. Then I fell in love with it. <3 I'm the opposite of you. Haha.

Yeah, and I understand what you mean with the replaceable thingy. I mean...Panic! wouldn't be anything without Brendon's voice and Ryan's lyrics. But I think a lot of things would be different without Spencer and Jon, such as their stage show and outfits and stuff like that. I'm sure they throw around ideas. <3 And I'm sure Spencer contributed a lot to the music, since he was one of the two that started the band. I think Jon brings a lot more confidence to the band. Like, when Brent was still in, everyone seemed so shy, like they didn't know what to say. With Jon, he's so funny, so I think it makes them more relaxed. O.o If you know what I mean.

Happy Mothers day to the mommies. 4laugh

Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:14 am
Don't get me wrong, the demo version is good too... I keep 'em both in my iTunes library.. but the CD version made me like the song a whole lot more xp
But yeah.. I guess we're opposites xp

Jon is definitely funny, but I haven't seen enough interviews to know whether he makes the rest of the band more relaxed or not. I actually think I've only seen one interview with Brent in it surprised And all the rest have been with Jon..
Hm. Maybe I should do something about that xp

Anyway. Thanks for the welcome heart

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 4:45 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
Don't get me wrong, the demo version is good too... I keep 'em both in my iTunes library.. but the CD version made me like the song a whole lot more xp
But yeah.. I guess we're opposites xp

Jon is definitely funny, but I haven't seen enough interviews to know whether he makes the rest of the band more relaxed or not. I actually think I've only seen one interview with Brent in it surprised And all the rest have been with Jon..
Hm. Maybe I should do something about that xp

Anyway. Thanks for the welcome heart

They're so quiet and shy when they first started out in interviews. 4laugh

Anytime. xD <3

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:41 pm
So... I'm bunni. I go by bunni, cc, or char. I'm fifteen and a female. Yeah... more info in my profile, people.

I first heard Panic! at the Disco the first day that our radio station played "I Write Sins Not Tragidies." I then was thrown on a bus for an hour ride to a waterpark (end of 8th grade), for which I had conviently forgotten my iPod. Which turned out to be great. Because one of my friends had the illegaly burned CD of their album. She shoved the earbud in my ear and said "Listen! These guys are SWEET. They're called Panic! At The Disco." At that point, I remembered that I had heard that song this morning. She nodded, but then we listened to the whols CD. The next day I went out and bought it. They have topped my iPods charts ever since.

Sadly, I have never been to one of their concerts. But I hope to one day. Also, one of my friends friends sister went out with Bredon Urie, so I am eternally attempting to get her to get his autograph. Still, who in their right ming would break up with him?!?!

My fav band mates are Bredon and Ryan, because they remind me so much of my friends. The interview on Rolling Stone made me crack up for hours, cause the fireworks thing is TOTALLY something that we would do. Plus, they are beautiful. But their music is better. whee

Yeah. I like music, soccer, art, theatre, TV, Gaia, orchestra, and lots of other things. Maybe I'll add on later....
TTFN, ta ta for now!
bunni

bunniluver

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:06 pm
bunniluver
So... I'm bunni. I go by bunni, cc, or char. I'm fifteen and a female. Yeah... more info in my profile, people.

I first heard Panic! at the Disco the first day that our radio station played "I Write Sins Not Tragidies." I then was thrown on a bus for an hour ride to a waterpark (end of 8th grade), for which I had conviently forgotten my iPod. Which turned out to be great. Because one of my friends had the illegaly burned CD of their album. She shoved the earbud in my ear and said "Listen! These guys are SWEET. They're called Panic! At The Disco." At that point, I remembered that I had heard that song this morning. She nodded, but then we listened to the whols CD. The next day I went out and bought it. They have topped my iPods charts ever since.

Sadly, I have never been to one of their concerts. But I hope to one day. Also, one of my friends friends sister went out with Bredon Urie, so I am eternally attempting to get her to get his autograph. Still, who in their right ming would break up with him?!?!

My fav band mates are Bredon and Ryan, because they remind me so much of my friends. The interview on Rolling Stone made me crack up for hours, cause the fireworks thing is TOTALLY something that we would do. Plus, they are beautiful. But their music is better. whee

Yeah. I like music, soccer, art, theatre, TV, Gaia, orchestra, and lots of other things. Maybe I'll add on later....
TTFN, ta ta for now!
bunni

I like it how you added "illegally burned CD." xD And just a heads up, it's Brendon. Hey, who is your friend's friend's sister? Whats her name? =O

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:08 pm
`PrimeRib
bunniluver

TTFN, ta ta for now!
bunni

I like it how you added "illegally burned CD." xD And just a heads up, it's Brendon. Hey, who is your friend's friend's sister? Whats her name? =O

Yeesh.... the n key sucks on my keyboard... sorry. It has a habit of doing that. I'll have to ask her. I'm not sure. Thank you!  

bunniluver

aquafairy01

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:22 pm
I dont have a favorite song but my fave member is Ryan. I like to hang out, go on the computer, watch naruto, and sing/write songs.  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games