Reply Role Playing Hall [Do all your roleplaying here]
A Pokemon's Life Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Only Fox Prince

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:30 pm
"Oh yeah," Slash said rolling his eyes. "We were supposed to be down there sleeping!" He rolled his eyes again and chuckled.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:21 am
Lira lay where she had apeard to be sleeping, cracked up in silent laughter at Lee's conversation with the sword. She stood up, still shaking and giggling. "Hey Alex, can I hold you? Hey Alex, can you move on your own? Alex, can you really stab someone? Alex, would the sword break? Hey Alex..." Lira rambled on at Alex the sword, her eyes sparkling.  

Lolvy

evil homer 91

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:42 am
Alex hadn't noticed lira as he was trailing on about him self again "also I rely like puppies there so cute biggrin ,I also like horror games." lee finally acknowledged alex in a non hateful manner."wait,your a horror fan?" "yes 3nodding " "like resident evil?" alex practacly squealed like a fan girl " mrgreen are you kidding its got to be the best franchise of any thing!" "well at least we have some thing in common"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:30 am
Realizing that somehow Lira and Slash had both appeared on Lugia's back, Bob was completely confused. Was this some sort of magic? He lost concentration and closed his eyes for a half a second. When he opened them again, Lugia was gone, and so was everyone else. He was falling!  

Zapatorf
Crew

Pieguy677

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:30 pm
Ahh Lugia we had some good time havent we fighting flying. I battle lugia about 50 tmes it's a great remembrence. Well guys sit bck relax and enjoy the ride because Wish cave is a long way from the plaza. So amuse your selve because were headed to Wish Cave wait were herocross go????  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:39 am
Falling, falling, falling... oh, wait... don't I have wings?
Such were Bob's thoughts as he plummeted down to the ground, but he knew it was too late. Any second now, he'd hit the ground and splatter into a million peices. He knew now that he only had one option.
I didn't want to do this... but I'm left with no choice.

BOIIIIINNGGGG!!!!

Bob hit the ground hard, but instead of feet breaking or shell exploding, his lower body wound up, and sprang back.

Bob... was now a Spoink.  

Zapatorf
Crew

Lolvy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:56 pm
Lira wasnt listening to a word either Alex or Lee were saying, and she kept nattering on to Alex. "..And my friend right, she wore this ridiculous costume, dressing up as a stuffed olive, and she had to walk along, it was SO funny.." was a bit of her monologue which only stopped when she saw she was falling. Her reflexes quickly put out a forcefield on the ground to that everyone would be cushioned, and she landed just after Bob, getting to her feet to stare at him. "Wow Bob.." she said, staring at the spoink that used to be a heracross. "How'd you do that?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:11 pm
"Er..."
Bob quickly tried to come up with something, but he knew he was caught. He changed back to Heracross, and then told her to keep quiet.
"The reason I'm known in so many places by so many different names... it's because I hardly ever have the same form. You see... I can change shape at will. It's an ability I've always had, but it's a bit unsettling to change too much, so I usually stay in one form. I don't want news of this getting out, though... It causes too much trouble. Can you keep it a secret?"  

Zapatorf
Crew

evil homer 91

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:26 pm
lee sat and looked on at bob more puzzled then surprised "OK I can deal with a shape shifter IF I know what there true shape is" lee crosed his arms smugly waiting for an answer to his un asked question.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:47 pm
Bob looked up at Lugia, still flying on, not having noticed the two who fell behind.

"So, Lira. How do you think we should catch up to them?" Bob asked, stretching his wings.

((Just to clear things up, Lira and I both fell off Lugia, and everybody else didn't. So unless you turn Lugia around, you're speeding away from us. Also, only Lira saw me shapeshift, so only Lira knows the secret right now.))  

Zapatorf
Crew

evil homer 91

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:10 pm
(got the answer biggrin )
"HEY DO YOU NOT SEE ME" lee yelled spooking both bob and lira
bob was compleatly surprised to see lee "how the heck did you get here?"(hope is not to much) "well.." flash back: after seemingly finding common ground alex ruined the moment by blathering on about his past "I remember when I was..." he didn't get the chance as lee lost it "I CANT TAKE IT!!!" lee jumped off lugia and began to fall head first on solid ground.....if not for the slowpoke that brook his fall "the rest is your basic crazy stuff"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:22 pm
Bob jumped back, completely caught off guard by the Pikachu.
"I thought you were on Lugia!"
Though now that he thought about it, he hadn't actually seen Lee since the swords started jabbering...
Not knowing how much Lee had seen, Bob pointedly did not mention his transformation.  

Zapatorf
Crew

evil homer 91

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:29 pm
lee said smugly "oh and by the by I saw you change into a spoink"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:12 am
Bob froze in place.
"Uh.... did you, now?" he asked, stalling for time. He was not happy about so many people knowing, though he knew the day would come sooner or later. "That's interesting..."  

Zapatorf
Crew

Pieguy677

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:52 pm
That was a very strange moment is there something your hearo tell us or I will burn you to ash so talk NOW!!!!  
Role Playing Hall [Do all your roleplaying here]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff