Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Off- Topic Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Graphiti Skies

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 2:20 pm
.Prince Snivellus.
GCD has always scared me... Now it's worse! eek

*listens to some kickass Zelda remixes*

xd xd

ninja I'm so sick feeling...

Neh.

And really sad. sad

Bleh.

XD I went in the GCD because I wanted to comment on how much I like the comic, but apparently so did everyone else on gaia!

Zelda kicks a**. whee

And I just got over being sick for the past 10 days. Now I just cough a lot. :/

*huggles* Don't be sad! The guild loves you!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 10:51 pm
Graphiti Skies
.Prince Snivellus.

xd xd

Neh.

And really sad. sad

Bleh.

XD I went in the GCD because I wanted to comment on how much I like the comic, but apparently so did everyone else on gaia!

Zelda kicks a**. whee

Zelda is cool! I can't wait until the new game... forgot its name... Twilight Princess isn't it?  

Lunar_Blade

Graphiti Skies

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 12:17 am
Lunar_Blade
Graphiti Skies
.Prince Snivellus.

xd xd

Neh.

And really sad. sad

Bleh.

Zelda kicks a**. whee

Zelda is cool! I can't wait until the new game... forgot its name... Twilight Princess isn't it?

Yeah, I think that's the name. ^.^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 1:06 am
Graphiti Skies
Lunar_Blade
Graphiti Skies
.Prince Snivellus.

xd xd

Neh.

And really sad. sad

Bleh.

Zelda kicks a**. whee

Me like Link, he's hot. Hehe, *drifts off into dream* oh and he turns into a werewolf in the next game!  

Lunar_Blade

Guillotein

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 1:32 am
Lunar_Blade
Graphiti Skies
Lunar_Blade
Graphiti Skies
.Prince Snivellus.

xd xd

Neh.

And really sad. sad

Bleh.

Zelda kicks a**. whee

Me like Link, he's hot. Hehe, *drifts off into dream* oh and he turns into a werewolf in the next game!
surprised .. I smell a HP/LoZ crossover..  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 10:25 am
feel-good-hit
surprised .. I smell a HP/LoZ crossover..

xd xd xd

YUS surprised  

Chisuchina

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Osom

Cluttered Cat

11,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:36 pm
Lunar_Blade
Graphiti Skies
Lunar_Blade
Graphiti Skies
.Prince Snivellus.

xd xd

Neh.

And really sad. sad

Bleh.

Zelda kicks a**. whee

Am better now, Graphi...

Anyways. surprised Yes, I like Marth better though. A WEREWOLF?! xd Well that's just awesome. I'll have to play. xd For Gamecube, right? xd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 7:39 pm
.Prince Snivellus.
Lunar_Blade
Graphiti Skies
Lunar_Blade
Graphiti Skies
.Prince Snivellus.

xd xd

Neh.

And really sad. sad

Bleh.

Zelda kicks a**. whee

Am better now, Graphi...

Anyways. surprised Yes, I like Marth better though. A WEREWOLF?! xd Well that's just awesome. I'll have to play. xd For Gamecube, right? xd

Gamecube... Hehe Marth, I've only seen him in Super Smash Bros. Melee. He's awesome.  

Lunar_Blade

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 6:25 pm
I take this moment to interrupt the "gamer discussion" (which I can't join in, because Mom's anti-game stare ) to make an announcement:

We are Officially at 200 Members! whee mrgreen cool heart

... ...

gonk sweatdrop

Now is the time that we (the small Crew at least) realize how many members we have and realize that we're all probably insane  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 3:49 am
hanyou-kagome
I take this moment to interrupt the "gamer discussion" (which I can't join in, because Mom's anti-game stare ) to make an announcement:

... ...

gonk sweatdrop

Now is the time that we (the small Crew at least) realize how many members we have and realize that we're all probably insane

Yeah, it's so freaky for me that I am a crew member, I am like a loser at school, not pretty (although Snivellus constantly is telling me that I am pretty) and ridiculed for my brainyness (bow down to me feeble peasants! I am your brainy-queen!)
Yes, and I feel so cool, because I got such great crew mates, and boss-woman, and all of you members are cool too.

woah eek 200  

Lunar_Blade

Guillotein

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:44 am
Lunar_Blade
hanyou-kagome

... ...

gonk sweatdrop

Yeah, it's so freaky for me that I am a crew member, I am like a loser at school, not pretty (although Snivellus constantly is telling me that I am pretty) and ridiculed for my brainyness (bow down to me feeble peasants! I am your brainy-queen!)
Yes, and I feel so cool, because I got such great crew mates, and boss-woman, and all of you members are cool too.

woah eek 200
whee I love how you guys work together on everything.. You're like the Crew of every captain's dreams.
Communication is the key to success!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:18 pm
feel-good-hit
Lunar_Blade
hanyou-kagome

... ...

gonk sweatdrop

woah eek 200
whee I love how you guys work together on everything.. You're like the Crew of every captain's dreams.
Communication is the key to success!

Ah shucks Feel-Good.... Suck-up. redface  

Lunar_Blade

Osom

Cluttered Cat

11,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 1:01 am
Yeah, I struck gold, beetches! xd I luff you all! *locks you all in a box* surprised No one can have you but me! ;_;

n_n And, yush... Luny is pretty! surprised She's so modest! 3nodding

ninja ninja

200! gonk Wow! I feel so out of place amidst some of the members... Some are really famous, and I'm like, "Hey, I know j00!" and then they're like, "Who the flick are you, don't touch me, you n00b fangirl! >=0" lol xd Okay, it's not quite like that. surprised But you catch my drift! xd

ninja I was really happy to get mah crew... >3 I was worried they were going to say no when I asked... surprised 'Cause... o.o;; I mean, it's work! lol xd

*rambles on*

;_; I'm so tired! xd Bed time! Nights!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 4:13 am
.Prince Snivellus.
Yeah, I struck gold, beetches! xd I luff you all! *locks you all in a box* surprised No one can have you but me! ;_;

ninja ninja

200! gonk Wow! I feel so out of place amidst some of the members... Some are really famous, and I'm like, "Hey, I know j00!" and then they're like, "Who the flick are you, don't touch me, you n00b fangirl! >=0" lol xd Okay, it's not quite like that. surprised But you catch my drift! xd

ninja I was really happy to get mah crew... >3 I was worried they were going to say no when I asked... surprised 'Cause... o.o;; I mean, it's work! lol xd

*rambles on*

yeah I remember that when you were picking crew members I was all nervous and kind of a n00b compared to the other known people. I had to give some of my fanfics (By the way I still never found them... ) and give you little tidbits of it. Then I was in charge of off-topic and part of fanfiction... then the queen of rping with HK. I was such a n00b back then.

*sighs at memories*  

Lunar_Blade

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 6:20 pm
Lunar_Blade
.Prince Snivellus.

ninja ninja

*rambles on*

yeah I remember that when you were picking crew members I was all nervous and kind of a n00b compared to the other known people. I had to give some of my fanfics (By the way I still never found them... ) and give you little tidbits of it. Then I was in charge of off-topic and part of fanfiction... then the queen of rping with HK. I was such a n00b back then.

*sighs at memories*

Guilty confession--When we were discussing the RP, I was like "Dude! I so want to be a crew-member, that'd be so flippin awesome! Cause all these cool people are here that I've seen in the Sub-forums and I KNOW they rock, I've got to be either extremely active or a crew member" My chance came with the RP, and Luny--I love you to death, but then I was kind of all like "ARGH! It's LUNY! NO! She's going to STEAL MY JOB!!!!!!!one!!!111111eleventy69!!!" sweatdrop but at the same time I was all like "EEEE! It's Luny! She's cool!"

I'm such a nutcase, but no, I love you Luny! And you too Bosswoman, and the rest of my crazy co-"workers" and yeah. I felt like such a major n00b at first, got over that pretty fast though.

As for our 200+ Members

I'm an evil-evil-evil person, don't screw with me... twisted
You can ask Luny and Lee wink  
Off Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games