Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Mpreg? Gross, wrong, or misunderstood? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:49 am
Broken Hearted Hiei
sakura-haruno-sister
Broken Hearted Hiei
I heard about that from a customer at work. I want to find more info about this. *is an mpreg whore*

*Puts arm around shoulder* Yeah, we mpreg whores got to stay together. *throws on a t-shirt that reads "M-Preg Whore"*
Oh my Gackt, yes!

I'm constantly drawing the stuff and a buddy of mine is doing an mpreg cosplay next year. heart

ninja *Shuffles closer to joo* May I whore with joo too? heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:41 am
I had honestly not heard about it before I joined this guild yesterday, but having looked it up and read some fanfiction, I have to say it's really rather sweet. whee  

Shard Of Ronin

7,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:55 am
Shard Of Ronin
I had honestly not heard about it before I joined this guild yesterday, but having looked it up and read some fanfiction, I have to say it's really rather sweet. whee

Join our dark side... domokun  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:56 am
SilverMaple
Shard Of Ronin

Do we get a uniform? heart  

Shard Of Ronin

7,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

EvFaerAshlynn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:00 am
Haha, I'm planning to cosplay as Link when I'm pregnant in ten years. Or Hard Gay. Because come on, you can't deny the fact that pregnant Hard Gay would be disturbingly amusing and earn me a place in cosplayer history. xd

As for actual mpreg fanfics or whatever... I find it a little awkward and disturbing, but I think I've been a little bit desensitized.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:09 am
Shard Of Ronin
SilverMaple
Shard Of Ronin

Do we get a uniform? heart

Baaah... We must work on that. eek  

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

Sally Sassalot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:52 pm
I've only read one in a MelloxMatt comic thing xD It was really cute.

Though I'm pretty sure it turns out Mello just got fat.

I dunno, I'm all for it. I blame my constant playing of the Sims 2 and it's alienxsim guy probe pregnancies :D  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:59 pm
Well...I personally have to say that while mpreg freaks me the hell out....it's also a guilty pleasure of mine as well. xD;;

I'm a sucker for angsty stories that feature happy endings and mpreg.  

Lucinacia

Fashionable Lunatic

Insignificant Observer

Liberal Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:49 pm
I'm not going to be rude about this, but I cannot stand Mpreg. I'm very sorry; I'm not insulting anyone and I'm not trying to be a b***h, but for the love of me, I cannot get into it. Mpreg just kills a story for me.

But, you know, if you're into it, good for you and all that. I don't particularly care what other people like.

So yeah, there's my pitiful two cents.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:56 pm
I only discovered mpreg a few weeks ago when looking for a LxLight story. I found one, and it was about L becoming pregnant and Light's the father.
I found it a bit akward myself, (because the thought of L pregnant and having mood swings and such "irked" me quite a bit.)
Then I read some reviews. Apparently people were delighted with this fic.
Then I read someone's comment.
"Yay! L was finally able to have babies. biggrin
Good fic!"
Or something similar to that.
That's when I got freaked out. The thought of L giving birth/going into
labor creeps me out to the point of cringing. I wanted to bleach my brain out.
But a lot of my mpreg disgust branches because, I'm scared as hell of being pregnant myself or giving labor.
But while I hate it....I also have kiiind of a guilty curiosity about it.
But only the pregnancy. NOT labor. xp
So, no I don't like it. Or maybe I kind of do deep down in my sick twisted up part of my mind.
But, all you mpreg suppourters, good for you! I don't find anything wrong with liking it.

cheerybear3

Lady of the Eclipse

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:12 am
eh... I'm not interested. I'm just not. *shrugs* Something about the whole thing bothers me but I can't say what exactly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:09 am
I don't really like it. If it is written well and the reason why the pregnancy was possible though they are both males is explained reasonably I may find it good...

But I can't stand those fics where the other is just "Whoops, I got pregnant! How come?"

stare I avoid those....

Wicked Feenix

Dioxyde_36

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:59 am
At first, No.
but i read some SasuNaru mpregs, and begun to think differently, because not only was it sweet, but it had an explantion on how Naruto will get pregnant. He has the kyuubi inside of him, that is neither male nor female, so it's possible for naruto to have a child.

but when a male just gets pregnant for no reason behind it, then no.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:27 pm
Nyeh... Mpregs are not what I personally like to read in a yaoi/ shoinen-ai fanfic/ doujin/ mage ect., but I have no problem with it. It just never appealed to me all that much.
But hey, wether other people like it or not, it's not my problem.
I don't think of it as gross or anything, but I don't like it either.  

Citi-san

Rem10124

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:48 pm
Hmmm at first I was like "ok..." , but I quickly got er obsessed with it. For every slash, yaoi pairing I read , I find a mpreg for it and get very happy .
I just don't like the ones where it doesn't explain how it happened and are just plain terrible.
For example, "OMG I'm pregnant! How did this happen? OH I know! A fairy came by and blessed me..."
Those are the ones that I shake my head in shame at stare

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces