Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Life Issues & Fashion
~*The Rantbox*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is Ranting a good stress reliever?
The best!
25%
 25%  [ 12 ]
I think Art is a better outlet
18%
 18%  [ 9 ]
Stress??? WHAT STRESS??? *twitch twitch*
56%
 56%  [ 27 ]
Total Votes : 48

Sulhir

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:53 pm
You meet a boy. Pretty, sincere, and charming in his innocence.
As the relationship developes, he becomes controlling, demanding, high maintanence.
He never lets you get off the phone, and makes you late for things because of it. He won't stop calling if you hang up on him.
You stick it out because you pity him.
You head out to college.
You decide, from examining other people interacting in healthy relationships, that your's isn't a good idea to continue.
You break up with him.
He can't tolerate the idea, even going so far as to threaten suicide.
Then apologises for being an ingnoramous and attempts to win you back with his innocent charm.
You finally get him to stop calling so much and into letting you go... within the first hour after saying good-bye.
He then calls up and says that he's been arrested for committing a felony and laid off because he committed it against his workplace.
And now begs to have you back because he says that my leaving for college was the reason he started.
What do you do?
scream domokun evil mad stressed xp crying cry domokun scream evil  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:57 pm
Sulhir
You meet a boy. Pretty, sincere, and charming in his innocence.
As the relationship developes, he becomes controlling, demanding, high maintanence.
He never lets you get off the phone, and makes you late for things because of it. He won't stop calling if you hang up on him.
You stick it out because you pity him.
You head out to college.
You decide, from examining other people interacting in healthy relationships, that your's isn't a good idea to continue.
You break up with him.
He can't tolerate the idea, even going so far as to threaten suicide.
Then apologises for being an ingnoramous and attempts to win you back with his innocent charm.
You finally get him to stop calling so much and into letting you go... within the first hour after saying good-bye.
He then calls up and says that he's been arrested for committing a felony and laid off because he committed it against his workplace.
And now begs to have you back because he says that my leaving for college was the reason he started.
What do you do?
scream domokun evil mad stressed xp crying cry domokun scream evil

Castration ... leave the bum for good. He's falling and wants someone to hold on too. Don't let him drag you down with him. I love you. I know you're better than this .. don't give it anymore attention than what it deserves. heart That's my way of saying it's enough. No more dwelling.  

Mttin

Sulhir

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:02 pm
Castration, evisceration, hanging with intestines, forced ingestion of testicles, flaying, dipping flayed body in distilled water, watching you tan their flayed skin...
not the full list and not necessarily in that order...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:05 pm
Sulhir
Castration, evisceration, hanging with intestines, forced ingestion of testicles, flaying, dipping flayed body in distilled water, watching you tan their flayed skin...
not the full list and not necessarily in that order...

heart Polls heart  

Mttin

necro-fay

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:53 pm
I like to rant usually its something mundane but thats me.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:52 am
I HATE the taste of orange juice after I've just brushed my teeth! >__<;

That, and CHAVZ!!!! I AHTE EM ALL I WISH THEY COULD ALL JUS GO TO ******** HELLL!!!!!111zor11!!!!!

xD

oh, and having many a man see a picture of me, the when I tell them I'm gay, they ALWAYS say something along the line of: "Aw, that sux that you're a lesbian. i really wished you could be my gf. If I was a girl I would so date you. Would you date me?" mad

...I think I'm just gonna start calling my best friend my girlfriend. >__<;

NikiPaprika

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:30 pm
For the love of all thing sweet and holy, why on earth is it considered a fun practice to try and freak me out?!

Alright, I admit I'm a bit wierd in my phobias, most people actually know why they are afraid of something, or if not it's always something that's common or well founded (eg, fear of spiders, fear of heights, fear of sharp knives near their heart) but me, I'm completely and utterly terrified whenever a guy holds my arms down even thoguh I know he's not going to do anything. As soon as that happens I go into complete freak mode and I can't think of anything.

Now, some friends of mine (I use the term loosly at this point stare ) found this out, and y'know what the first thing one of them did? Pin me down, yeah you guessed it.

What on earth was the point in it?!! I mean, he's s**t scared of spiders but do I get the biggest one I can find and put it on his head?! NO!!! So why is it so domn funny to scare me half to death?!!

I swear, the next time i see him I'm gonna drop that big spider on his head, see how me likes it when someone gives you your version of hell and laugh their head off saying "oh, don't be such a baby, you've got to face your fears one day" stare jerk-off needs to be taught a lesson in the appropriate time and way to help a friend with phobias.

For instance, it helps if you warn them that you're going to throw them on the floor and completely pin you down so that you don't give them a pulminary and scare the living s**t out of them. And don't tell them to calm down because nothing's going to happen, I knew nothing was! Still didn't help!!

Now, where to find a nice big spider, maybe even a tarantula.....  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:37 pm
gonk MY a** IS KILLIN MEEE!!!!
....that's all for now. 3nodding  

Kitsoru

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:13 pm
Kitsoru
gonk MY a** IS KILLIN MEEE!!!!
....that's all for now. 3nodding

.................... scream !@#!@#!@ PERIOD!! ARGGHHHHH!!!!
*DESTROYS A CITY* evil
stare an' fuggin math homework...feh..  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:06 am
I have a date! WHOOHOO!
Oh... wait...
WRONG THREAD! redface  

Sulhir

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:51 pm
Isobel Bellamy
For the love of all thing sweet and holy, why on earth is it considered a fun practice to try and freak me out?!

Alright, I admit I'm a bit wierd in my phobias, most people actually know why they are afraid of something, or if not it's always something that's common or well founded (eg, fear of spiders, fear of heights, fear of sharp knives near their heart) but me, I'm completely and utterly terrified whenever a guy holds my arms down even thoguh I know he's not going to do anything. As soon as that happens I go into complete freak mode and I can't think of anything.

Now, some friends of mine (I use the term loosly at this point stare ) found this out, and y'know what the first thing one of them did? Pin me down, yeah you guessed it.

What on earth was the point in it?!! I mean, he's s**t scared of spiders but do I get the biggest one I can find and put it on his head?! NO!!! So why is it so domn funny to scare me half to death?!!

I swear, the next time i see him I'm gonna drop that big spider on his head, see how me likes it when someone gives you your version of hell and laugh their head off saying "oh, don't be such a baby, you've got to face your fears one day" stare jerk-off needs to be taught a lesson in the appropriate time and way to help a friend with phobias.

For instance, it helps if you warn them that you're going to throw them on the floor and completely pin you down so that you don't give them a pulminary and scare the living s**t out of them. And don't tell them to calm down because nothing's going to happen, I knew nothing was! Still didn't help!!

Now, where to find a nice big spider, maybe even a tarantula.....

I used to be afraid of people touching me at all. I was afraid to even get hugged by my own mother. I would freak out, but I had to hide it from people so they didn't worry. Eventually I learned a way of keeping people from touching me.

It worked for years. but then I met my great friend Tayla.
She was one of those severely touchy people. With everyone. I liked her a lot, so I had to work on overcoming that fear. After about six months, it worked. I got over it.

But it wasn't just me. I told her my what touching did to me, so she helped me through it. As a friend though. Dirty minded peoples.

I say, you just have to find someone to help you. It's hard. Somedays I still have it...but not as bad anymore.

Sad thing is, once the touching thing went away, my fear of escalators came.
And I have had that one for two years now.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 11:25 pm
Same boy as previously mentioned...

I'M GONNA ******** KILL HIM!
scream
His name on here is "soulflydavid11"
Block him, please. I will even tell you why.
I dated him for about 2 years. I accepted an engagement to him. I should never have ever been more than his friend. I did it out of pity. You can pity him too, it's what he needs. He needs a crutch, which I will no longer be. I suffered 2 years of his passive/agressive controling of my life. I know have a life again. I interact. I play D&D. I talk to you freaks on the internet. I say whatever the ******** hell I want. He may have exposed me to the wonderful music I know listen to, and gifted me my velvet hat, and taken me to my first 2 concerts, but that was all his choice. The hat is now mine. The shirt is now mine. They have nothing to do with you when I wear them. And that Bauhaus shirt? It is too big. I wanted to get one that would fit, but he said it would be too form fitting. The shoulder seams are two inches off of my shoulder. I think I would know just a LITTLE more about my body than someone else. I did many things with him that I now regret. I wish I had never met him and had stayed an idiot my whole life. I don't want to have to walk around in fear that he's going to be there. He want's to suck my joy out of life just because he can't seem to live without me. I have e-mailed my family back home and I hope they can take care of him. If not, I will have to get a restraining order, and probably crush him myself. I want to kill him, right about now. He even posted MY REAL NAME ON THE INTERNET. ******** him, a*****e. stressed  

Sulhir

VampiBear

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:40 pm
I want to fire most of the people that shop at my job >_<
I'm outside pushing carts (which are now too heavy and big for me to push more than 5) but since it's a sunday and we're so busy that I can't keep up, I start pushing more & more. I got up to almost ten.
And what does some lazy a** mother ******** do?! Doesn't wait and while i start pushing the carts to get speed to go up a ramp he MAKES me stop by cutting me off and barely fitting between the carts and parked cars. While, he's in a huge damn van.

HELLO DO YOU NOT SEE ME?!!?! SHORT GIRL, DIFFERNENT COLORED HAIR, TURNING RED AND FEELING LIKE DYING!! WITH BRIGHT BLUE SHOPPING CARTS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET!

grr.... I wanted to start cussing at him. But all I could do was glare.

Sometimes I wish I could just quit, damn needing money.
This is one of those jobs where you get it in the a** and when they ask if you like it you have to nod, smile, and then they give it to you more.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:43 pm
Sulhir
Same boy as previously mentioned...

I'M GONNA ******** KILL HIM!
scream
His name on here is "soulflydavid11"
Block him, please. I will even tell you why.
I dated him for about 2 years. I accepted an engagement to him. I should never have ever been more than his friend. I did it out of pity. You can pity him too, it's what he needs. He needs a crutch, which I will no longer be. I suffered 2 years of his passive/agressive controling of my life. I know have a life again. I interact. I play D&D. I talk to you freaks on the internet. I say whatever the ******** hell I want. He may have exposed me to the wonderful music I know listen to, and gifted me my velvet hat, and taken me to my first 2 concerts, but that was all his choice. The hat is now mine. The shirt is now mine. They have nothing to do with you when I wear them. And that Bauhaus shirt? It is too big. I wanted to get one that would fit, but he said it would be too form fitting. The shoulder seams are two inches off of my shoulder. I think I would know just a LITTLE more about my body than someone else. I did many things with him that I now regret. I wish I had never met him and had stayed an idiot my whole life. I don't want to have to walk around in fear that he's going to be there. He want's to suck my joy out of life just because he can't seem to live without me. I have e-mailed my family back home and I hope they can take care of him. If not, I will have to get a restraining order, and probably crush him myself. I want to kill him, right about now. He even posted MY REAL NAME ON THE INTERNET. ******** him, a*****e. stressed

A date? My bleeding heart ... Ah, wrong post!

I ... I can't deminish this pain nor can I ... your pain is my pain.

Pm me.  

ieatyourtclol

Veruniel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:11 pm
My bboars is down.
God ******** DAMMIT!!  
Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games