Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
YAY ANOTHER SUPER POWERED SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

add a poll
  >lokerruff<
View Results

Konomi_Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:29 pm
Kono shighed when she found some icecream she grabbed a carton and two sppons she walked up to Cody. "Vanillia okay?" She opened the cartons and ate some. It was soo good.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:02 pm
"Vanilla's kewl," Cody grinned as he took a carton and spoon. He instantly took a bite in and ate some of it's creamy white goodness. "Delicious," Cody said truthfully. "I think we'd better find Shad and Aerunai though... let's go!" Cody ran while holding the carton.  

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

Swift Penguin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:29 pm
*chuckles*

"yea i think i scared them all away"

*walks out the door*

"lets go find them"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:00 pm
Aerunai grunted and limped out, trying to ignore the pain in her leg. She held onto the walls and doors when she felt like she would fall, but the times when she felt as if she could stand for a while she tried to get used to the new pain until it healed by walking on it. She fell to the ground once or twice on their search, but she got up quickly.
Aerunai blinked away the blood that streamed into ehr eyes from ehr temples and looked. Kono and Cody were no where to be seen. She bit her already bleeding lip, sending down more red, warm currents. "Where are they?" her voice cracking from the dryness in her throat.  

Avioke

Conservative Conversationalist

Konomi_Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:26 am
Kono raced after cody she turned a coner. and sprinted. She caught up with cody then she saw Shad and Aerunai She stopped and offerd her spoon . "Icecream? It my favorite flavor vanillia."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:54 am
Cody saw Shad and Aerunai just as Kono did. "Hey guys. Ya miss me?" Cody joked. Then he got tired again. "Gettin tired," Cody gasped. He took out a green vial, and ate some pills with ice cream. He felt energetic all of a sudden. "Ok guys, anyone know what's going on here?" He asked.

Ooc: Just fyi, Green vial=good. purple vial=Keith. Just clearing that up.  

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

Konomi_Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:13 pm
((Got it))
Kono took some black fabric from her backpack and began to tie up her friend's wounds. "Try some yummy icecream. What day is it? If you all need a place to stay mines open. We could order pizza and talk."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:36 pm
*wipes blood off of katanas*

"yea sure i'll saty over there for tonight but i'm sleeping outside just in case"

*looks at Aerunai*

"you gonna be ok?"  

Swift Penguin

Avioke

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:21 pm
Aerunai let Kono patch up her wounds with the black cloth. She looked at Cody, frowning. "Partially," she said, looking away. Her eyes were sad. "I've lost somthing." She took the serum-covered dart and showed it to them. "It's covered with the cure for Vampirism," she said sadly. She showed her once pointed teeth. They were as flat as the ground she stood on. She flinched, gripping her side. She fell to her knees. "One caught me in the side. Another in the chest, but I'll be fine since you guys helped." She laughed, although it was painful to laugh, at the idea of having ice cream at that time. She pushed it away. "Enjoy the treat. I'm not the ice cream kind of person, although I could do with some pizza at the moment. But I can't exactly go like this," she said, indicating the bloody and painful mess. She waved her hand. "I'll stay here, then you bring it back and then we'll all talk. I wont get far anyway." She sat down, leaning ehr head against the wall. She waved them on.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:38 pm
"i'll stay with you just in case more come to finish the job"

*walks over and sits next to her*

"you two go on ahead"

*looks at the ground*

'i know where a vampire lives he could bite you and turn you back if you want"  

Swift Penguin

su-pa shinsei kaen

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:03 am
name : thorn
race: hybrid (werewolf and vampire)
place of birth: unknown
personnality : cold and bitter but he is as soft as putty when with girls  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:37 pm
Aerunai sighed. "I guess you're right. Damn Vampire Hunters." She looked at Shaedon. "Where?"  

Avioke

Swift Penguin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:14 pm
*looks around for people trying to listen*

"he is my cousin he lives down the street from my house"

*smiles*

"you want me to take you to him?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:15 pm
Aerunai grinned. "Yeah." She stood, with some effort, grunting in pain. "Lead the way," she said through gritted teeth.

(( http://www.freewebs.com/skymaggot/Cortana_STFU7ec.jpg =AWSUM!!!))  

Avioke

Swift Penguin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:27 pm
*looks at her*

"sit down"

*lays back*

"we told Cody and Kono we would wait here"  
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games