Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
mad scientist RP....sort of Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think?
  good
  alright
  great^-^(i love you)
  bad(*glares)
View Results

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:07 pm

Kira hasnt stopped Valean yet so she keeps moving breath heavely going where she feels his darkness and ended up at a town before he did and she was in the air in front of the town waiting for him with eyes blood red hair black and syths by her side she wasnt ready to let anyone get hurt because of her
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:09 pm

"your going to kill " the dragon said" if you do that you'll never be released again. i will help the human called Kiryama seal you for good" the dragonsaid lading infront of him"why not kill thoses who will give you more of a challeng eh?"

aqua_kitty88

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:14 pm

"Do not worry. I intend to take care of the others, but first I want to make Valean pay for keeping me sealed for so long. A bit of advice. You might want to go and heal Kira. Her wounds were serious. Not to mention even from this distance I can still summon hellfire upon your vessel," Valean stated obviously annoyed by the dragon stopping him.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:16 pm

Kira was still waiting for him getting ready to attack when she saw him she could sence when he was coming and he was coming fast "I wont lose" she said her wings getting bigger and her hair longer and her eyes darker red

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:18 pm

Valean sensed her presence and stopped. "Why do you try so hard to stop me when you are the one who released me? Don't tell me you actually feel sorry for Valean? He deserves the suffering that he is going through," Valean stated evilly.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:21 pm

"no he doesnt its my fault" she said dropping the syths "kill me if you must" Kira said eyes and hair turned back to normal water in her eyes "do what ever you want with me just leave eveyone else alone" she said lifting up her arms "I wont let you hurt them" tears in her eyes

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:24 pm

Valean laughed and closed his eyes for quite a few moments as if contemplation. "It doesn't matter now anyways," he said when he opened up his eyes. "I'll let you have your precious Valean back for now. But trust me, don't be surprised if you don't recognize him. Especially after he just saw the old man and woman at the restraunt being burnt alive," he added with an evil laugh.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:25 pm

the dragon looked down at them " well are you going to kill her or what" the dragon said"the sooner your done the sooner i can kill you"he smiled"then i'll teach me vessel a thing or two"

aqua_kitty88

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:26 pm

Kira smiled "actually" her eyes were red again "I saved them" she said giggling "so what are you talking about" then they were normal again "now about bringing Valean back" she said her hands on her hips now
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:30 pm

"Heh," Valean closed his eyes to confirm what she had said. "Very well. It seems you have spared them for now. Unfortunately for your dear sweet Valean, their deaths are all too real in his mind. Now, I'll leave him in your wonderous hands, but know this. I will be back tomorrow tonight. Of that I can assure you." With that final warning Valean closed his eyes. The veins on his arms began to return to normal and the wings in his back dispersed. He stood there for a moment until every last vein was normal, once it was however, he fell to his knees.

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:32 pm

"valean" she ran over to him and held on to him "its okay Im so sorry" she said tears down her eyes "please be okay" she said looking at him with his head down "valean" she whispered
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:33 pm

the dragon layed his head down "o for the love of kaim. just bring the stupid boy back and be done with it" the dragon growled rolling his eyes"and Kira is it you might want to see that worthless vassel of mine or the other healer"

aqua_kitty88

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:40 pm

Valean was breathing heavily and was very pale. He was covered in sweat and tears covered his face. He was shaking a lot and every inch of his body was tense. He was only semi conscious and kept repeating the same thing over and over. "What have I done? What have I done?"
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:43 pm

Kira held on to Valean "you didnt do anything I saved them all of them" she said holding on to him "its okay I promise" she said tears in her eyes "see" she said pointing over in the direction of the town "everythings fine"

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:46 pm

Valean was still shaking and still looked awful as he opened up his eyes. His eyes were bloodshot from tears and were a steely gray. "No...I lost control...I lost control of him. Just like last time. He won't be satisfied until everyone is dead. Just like last time when he...when I killed my family and everyone else!" Valean yelled more tears fell down his eyes as he finally passed out. "I'm sorry," he whispered. "I shouldn't...have been...so weak."
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games