Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
[.N]agase [.H]igh [[now open, people needed]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:11 pm
Botan moved as well as his injured body was able to. "Ayame wait!" he called out trying to catch up to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:15 pm
Ayame heard him and stopped. Turning around she would wait for him to catch up to her. She felt bad for making him move when he was in pain.  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:31 pm
Botan had to stop and lean against a wall to catch his breath, wincing everytime he breathed. "I'm sorry," he said in gasps.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:32 pm
Ayame walked over and placed his arm over her shoulder and wrapped her arm around his waist. "C'mon, let's get you back to bed..."  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:36 pm
"No...no... I'm fine...really I am," Botan said in gasps.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:42 pm
"No your not. Stop trying to say that you are when you know you aren't." Ayame had shifted her weight a bit and started to take a step.  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:50 pm
Botan reluctantly moved with her, unable to fight back. "I didn't mean to make you upset," he said in a weak voice as he moved, his head looking to the ground with his hair covering his eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:56 pm
"I'm not upset..." Ayame didn't look at him but you could tell by her tone that she wasn't upset.  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:04 pm
Botan stopped walking and looked at her. "Instead of going back to my room...would you show me the painting you're working on?" he asked softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:06 pm
She looked at him. "You sure you're up to walking all that way?"  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:09 pm
"I'll be fine," Botan said with a weak smile. "The shot will be taking effect soon and I'll be relatively healed. So you don't have to worry about me," he said weakly.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:12 pm
"Alright..." She bit her lower lip slightly and then started to head towards the art room.

(gtg, see ya)  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:14 pm
Botan winced in pain as she moved, but didn't say a word as they began walking, even though he started to pale as they moved farther.

(okay, take care cya)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:16 am
Ayame would notice his condition and stopped. "You really should get back to bed Botan...you can see my painting later, when your feeling better."  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:52 pm
"No, no I'm fine really. Besides, I want to see your painting," he said looking up at her and smiling faintly. "It's no problem."  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games