Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
RPG for anyone (need some help though) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:48 pm
Haruka felt a sharp pain in her heart and she got up "did something happen to Muraki" she said barely able to move but she kept moving "I have to know does he really love me" she said falling to the ground Azmaria came into her room "what do you think your doing" she said helping her up "is Muraki okay" Haruka said grabbing on to her heart "yes he's been up in his room" Azmaria was a bit supisous "how about some food" she said helping her walk into the dinning room where Muraki and Joshua was  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:51 pm
"Is everything okay? She looks a bit pale," Joshua said with a fake worried smile.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:53 pm
Haruka nodded "Im fine are you okay Muraki" Haruka asked still holding on to her heart "of course I am why do you ask" Haruka looked down at her heart "I felt you hurting on the inside and out like you were hurt" she said closing her eyes"eveythings fine just eat" he said starting to eat haruka stopped and began to eat "see she's just fine" Azmaria said with a smile then a frown at Joshua  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:57 pm
Azreal clawed at the ground. His wings erupted from his back and fell limply to his sides. He started coughing up blood and his skin kept changing from black to white and back again. His horns erupted from his head and he screamed in pain. His scream could be heard throughout the entire area, that was how powerful it was.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:00 pm
Haruka jumped out of her seat and ran to the window knowing something simular about it "...azreal" she said tears in her eyes "AZREAL!!!" she screamed at the top of her lungs as she went to the edge about to jump "stop her Joshua" Muraki said calmly continuing to eat  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:07 pm
Joshua calmly nodded. He appeared right in front of Haruka. He was smilng brightly as he took hold of her. "I'm afraid you can't do that."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:09 pm
"Let go of me" she said fighting to try and get out of his grip Azmaria came from behind "why couldnt you stay like you were" and she knocked her out "have fun with if you like" Muraki said getting up angry that his plan wasnt going acording to the way he planed it  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:50 pm
Azreal continued coughing up more blood, but surprisingly the pain was diminishing. Even so he felt like hell. His body stopped shaking the fire slowly started to subside. Only one image remained in his mind before he fell into a deep sleep. It was an image of something his father had told him once long ago. *A man becomes a lord. A lord becomes a lover. A lover becomes a devil to protect the one he loves. There are many different ways to summon forth your devil powers. But the key fact is that you focus everything you have on one emotion. The amount of emotion you have is what gives you the ability to transform. If you have someone to protect, someone you are willing to die for, no one can beat you.* Azreal smiled through blood caked lips as he passed out. "Tomorrow...tomorrow I will save you my love...my Haruka."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:53 pm
Muraki fazed into his room and Azmaria smiled "I guess you can have your way with her Joshua" Azmaria said going into her own room Haruka was still out cuz of Azmaria's attack  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:09 pm
Joshua smiled and picked her up. "Well she is very pretty," he said as he started to carry her back up to her bedroom.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:11 pm
Haruka woke up but felt like all her energy was taken from her "areal" she whispered she noticed she was on the bed and looked up Joshua was on top of her "get off" Haruka tryed to struggle but didnt have enough energy  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:16 pm
"No, you see you don't have the strength to do much at this point. I'm going to have as much fun with you as I can before Azreal arrives. It will be bittersweet for him to find his love defiled when he gets here. Especially concerning all the pain hes going thru to get stronger."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:18 pm
Haruka turned her face still trying to get him off of her "no " she said tears coming down her eyes she wouldnt stop moving  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:26 pm
Joshua smiled and kissed Haruka's neck. He stared to slide his hand up her gown when he suddenly felt a searing pain in his shoulder. He looked to see powerful talons gripping into his shoulder.

"Get the hell off of her," Azreal growled as he effortlessly threw Joshua into a far wall. As far as appearances went, Azreal looked like hell. He was covered in blood and very pale. He looked like he hadn't slept or eaten since Haruka had left, which was pretty much the truth. "Haruka," he whispered softly.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:29 pm
Haruka's eyes widened "Azreal" she whispered and jumped up and hugged him "here" she said her wings flying out of her back and his wounds were healed "get him for me all of them" she said smiling and fainted on the bed  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff