Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Pichi Roleplay~
~*~Mermaid Melody RP~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna be in this rp??
  Yes
  No
View Results

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:14 pm
Guinevere the beauty
(( Airstar could you add my water demon profile into the rp so everyone knows who i am when i'm her? I'll write in blue so you can tell i'm a water demon. ))
((oh! I added that into the front page where the into thingy was. Hehe.))

((Alright everyone! If your not sure or want to know how everyone looks like, I'm editing the post on the first page with everyone's picture, from mermaid to human to Idol. ^_^))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:09 pm
Here is a water demon =]
Name-Mae
Age-16
Picture-User Image
Past-Mae used to be an Angel Fish but Gaito turned her into his loyalist servant.
Bio-Mae NEVER betrays Gaito and is considered the most feared demon of the sea.
Song to weaken the mermaids-Believe-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-olAhgfO5b8
Powers-To sing like the mermaids but evil songs,summon pheonixs and shoot fireballs from her hand.

` TenTen

` TenTen

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:29 pm
"Yeah,I'm ok,"Coco answered with a gentle smile,"I have already told the others."Coco sat up in Lina's bed,but something felt wrong,her pearl started to glow and saw Guins to glow too."Guin,soemthing wrong in the sea,I bet it's a water demon!"said Coco and started to get out of bed but almost fell,she was still a bit dizzy.

Izul saw Jadea and went towards her."What are you doing here!?"asked Izul in a angry voice.

Kendra came in the room while her pearl glowed and helped Coco up."Did you tell Guin?(The working for Gaito thing)

"Yeah,I told her"answered Coco.

Mae went towards the human side and her water demon self is the same when she goes onto land.She walked around the beach and got hit in the head with a beachball and was about to summon her flame pheonix to destroy the beach but remembered what Gaito said,"Mae,you are my most trusted servant,follow my orders and do not betray me in any way!",Mae followed his orders and kept on walking.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:52 am
"Coco!" Guin rushed to catch Coco as she fell. "Kendra is she ok?" Guin looked worried. "and what's going on with out Pearls?!"

"Oh this is all of my fault!" she thought. "i should have told them who was following me sooner! Now they'll think i'm with Gaito! I have to tell them about Jadea and what she's up to!"

Jadea changed back into her water-demon form. "Ha! Fooled you didn't i?! You thought i was that wretched mermaid didn't you?!"

"i'm here to ask you about the rendezvous at France. What time is it taking place? Is Gaito leading the mermaids there?"

"How is Gaito by the way?! Have you caught any Mermaids??" She smiled viscously.

Guinevere the beauty

Guinevere the beauty

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:10 am
(( I'm adding this so everyone knows about this character))
Name: Jadea
Apperance:
User Image
Past: Jadea is from the Antarctic ocean, come to haunt Guin. Her mission from Gaito, is to find information about the Pearl princesses and the location to thier pearls to aid Gaito, and report back. But Guin knows something about her that will foil her plan if she is not cunning enough!
Bio: She is clever, cunning and always seems to be two steps ahead of Guin and the other mermaids. But she has one weakness that not even Gaito knows about! Only Guin! But Guin also has a secret of her own!!
Powers: To transform herself into anything, from Gaito to coral; even mermaid princesses.
(she's a shapeshifter)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:22 am
"I haven't seen Gaito in a while,I don't even know the plans!"answered Izul,"I caught the mermaid of the Chinese sea but she escaped!"

"I'm ok"replied Coco,"when our pearls glow,that means a water demon or something bad is happening and we have to stop it"

Kendra started out the door."Guin,Luchia,Lina,Hanon and I will find out what's going on,you stay here and rest Coco!"said Kendra

Mae finaly got off the beach and started towards the city.She walked quietly down the streets.Some boys were looking at her(flirting)They ran over to her,"Hey there cutie"said one of them,"Wanna go see a movie"said another,"You wanna hang out?"asked the last one.Mae looked at them with fierce eyes and walked off but the boys followed her all the way to an edge almost above the ocean."If you don't leave me alone,your gonna reget it!"said Mae in an angry voice without turning around.

Kendra ran out of Pearl Pari and saw a teen about the age of 14 attacking 3 boys.Her pearl glowed brighter."A water demon!"whispered Kendra.

Mae recognized Kendra and dove into the ocean with a smirk.Once in the ocean she turned around.

Kendra dove into the ocean after her."Who are you!?"asked Kendra.Then she turned into her idol form,"Blue Pearl Voice!"yelled Kendra.

Mae laughed evily and her singing buble thing appeared."I'm Mae and it's time to start the song!"Yelled Mae and she started to sing.
Coco suddenly felt better and ran out of the Pearl Pari to where Kendra was and transformed,"Yellow Pearl Voice!"yelled Coco.  

` TenTen

Le Fantomes Ingenue
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:26 pm
"Ah!What the hell?!She just got better!" Rina yelled as she saw CoCo and Kendra run out. She called for Luchia and Hannon.
They three ran to the spot where the other girls stood,facing eachother down.

"Pink Pearl Voice!"
"Mizuiro Pearl Voice"
"Green Pearl Voice"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:26 am
Coco looked at Luchia,Hanon,Rina and Kendra,"Pichi Pichi Voice Live Start!"Coco yelled.

((By the way,can we do Super Love Songs?I have the link right here 3nodding -
]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVLlZ-3btq4

Izul went over to the group and started to scream out in pain caused by the mermaids' song."I'm out of here!"said Izul and she left.
Mae looked back at her with an unhappy smile,"What a traitor!"murmured Mae.She turned back to the mermaids,they were wasting their time,Mae wasn't being effected by the song at all.That moment,she started to sing her song,Believe,and the mermaid's stopped singing and were getting hurt by Mae's song.  

` TenTen

Guinevere the beauty

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:28 am
"Coco! NO! Your not strong enough yet!"

Guin ran after Coco, praying that the water demon wasn't Jadea.

"Silver Pearl Voice!"

She swam around looking for Coco. She saw Kendra,Coco and a water demon she didn't recognise. She breathed a sigh of relief.

"Leave them alone!" she screamed

"Oh that's a pity Izul. I thought you were Gaito's favourite?! Well he's heading over to France, because it is rumored that a Pearl belonging to one of those mermaids is there! And Gaito wants it for himself!"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:34 am
"Don't worry,Guin,I'm fine 3nodding "  

` TenTen

Guinevere the beauty

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:05 am
Jadea had always had keen hearing.

She heard the commotion, and went to see what was going on.

She saw Mae.

"Mae! Good to see you! Need any help?" Then she noticed Guin. "There you are! Come here! I have unfinished buisness with you!"

Guin saw Jadea. "NO! I can't let the others know who she is!" She swam away frantically towards Jadea.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:19 am
Mae looked at Jadea and smirked."I don't need any help,"said Mae and turned back to the mermaids,"besides,it looks like you wanna catch that Silver Pearl Mermaid."

"Guin!"Coco yelled,"Hurry,get away,quick!!"  

` TenTen

Guinevere the beauty

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:25 am
Jadea was pleased, having got encouragement. She gritted her teeth at Guin and prepared to attack.

Guin didn't listen to Coco, she had to stop Jadea before it was too late.

Guin reached Jadea and they started to fight in a hurl of smoke and bubbles. No one could see what was going on.

Inside the smoke, Jadea was turning into first Gaito, the Guin then Coco, rapidly

Guin gripped Jadea's hair, and spun her around until she was dizzy. "You are not going to hurt anyone else anymore! First you killed my parents, then my sister. You will NOT HURT MY FRIENDS!!!!"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:30 am
Coco and the others watched th fight and was shocked she had turned into Gaito,Guin and herself!!!  

` TenTen

Guinevere the beauty

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:36 am
"She's a shapeshifter!" Guin called out to the other mermaids. She still had hold of Jadea's hair who was now screaming with the pain.

As Guin let go, Jadea shouted "Don't u want me to tell them who i am?!" She smiled evily.

"You wouldn't dare! You haven't got the guts!"  
~Pichi Roleplay~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games