Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Black Cat RP (Originals Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fire211

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:30 pm
Eve's mood dimmed as she once again was deep in thought. 'Love. Am I able to love? I was created unlike other things...but was I built to be able to love?' she pondered and glanced at Train and Myoko. Suddenly Eve wanted to be somewhere else. She would rather stick her nose in a book then wonder these sorts of things.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:23 pm
Sven noticed Eve's change of mood. He didn't try to do anything, but only because he knew what she was thining about after following her glance. 'I haven't talked to her about anything a parent would,and right now I'm the closest thing to a parent she has. I'll explain what I know after our next bounty'

((Yea,I finally decided. The bounty is an almost exact copy of the first one in the manga. A dine-and-dasher,more details in first post of "hunt" for bounty.))  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Fire211

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:36 pm
Eve stared at her shoes instead of the fireworks. She listened to the crowd of people around her. 'I wonder how many...normal...kids are here? Would they notice anything different about me?' she thought as she watched the light of the fireworks cast shadows on the grass blades around her shoes.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:21 pm
((Wait,wait. I'm lost here. When did Eve get on the ground? When I started this little scene she was sitting on Sven's shoulders. Shall we assume she got off on one of your earlier posts? [Sorry,I just catch small details]))

((I'll edit this to contain something else later,but I've run out of time for now))  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:57 pm
Myoko sighed and smirked. "That kinda hurt my butt, ya weirdo!" she reached her arms back and hooked them behind his neck. "You APPRECIATE me...now tell me that doesn't sound to you like I'm a holiday...OH! That reminds me..." She closed her eye lids, her eyeballs moving quickly back and forth from left to right, her eye lids blinking with fluttering as they did. "Okay, our anniversary is marked!" She said it with the cutest smile she could congure up for him, she wanted to know his reaction to the word, it might help her understand him a bit more. She knew a lot about him already, but -- if she could -- she wanted to know it all. 'Can I really make him stay with me...? I know I can't replace his first love, but does it mean he can't love me just as much as her?' She shook her head but kept her smile so he wouldn't get suspicious of what she was thinking.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:15 pm
Train tilted his head a bit, then smiled. "I'll try and remember our anniversary without writing it down, that way I can surprise you. Thats cool that just encase, you have it in your memory too." He laughed a little. "I guess I really have to come to accept you as you. People may look down on use because our 'type' don't belong together, but I'll never let that come between us. Your part of our group now. I think that Sven and Eve may be accepting you as well, and even willing to resolve this problem of yours. Maybe someday, you'll be free, and you can enjoy a normal life, a normal relationship, and just have fun doing what you want." He smiled and rubbed the back of his neck. "Hehehe that wasn't too much was it. I don't wanna sound like an idiot here."

ooc: xd I really am bored right now. hmmmmm -doodles all his Black Cat roleplaying buddies.- too bad I don't have a scanner right now, or you'd all have free avi art X3  

Emos Eat Skittles

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:50 pm
"Train, hunny, you always sound like an idiot. The irony in that is, is that you're a smart idiot." SHe turned and sat sideways in his lap and laughed. "And you're MY idiot, so it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks, it barely matters what I think, as long as you think what you said is the right thing to say!" She smiled and kissed him pasionately.

((I wanna see it when I see you this weekend! XD))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:50 pm
(( eek Woops....my bad. I don't usually do that.... sweatdrop ))

((AWWwwwww...i love art! I'd love to see what you could do. blaugh ))

Cocking her head sideways, Eve stared off into the crowd. Her thoughtful eyes studied them. 'Maybe love isn't all that important. Maybe keeping those that do love safe is more important.' Eve thought and took a quick glance at Train and Myoko. Then her eyes gaze back at the crowd.  

Fire211

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:15 pm
Sven wrapped an arm around Eve and said "Come on, lets get something to eat, I'm starving!" [Note: arived at around 7p.m.,sunset. Now it's around Midnight.]

((Sorry it took so long, I was preoccupied with a story I'm writing.))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:56 pm
Welcoming the heat of Sven's arm, Eve realized she was hungry. "That sounds good." she murmered, "Where shall we go?" Already realizing that there was only one place that had a tab for Sven and his pals, Eve knew the answer to her question.  

Fire211

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:49 pm
((They don't need to have a tab there to eat...And I planned this to futher the plot.))

"Well, there's a resturant over there, so let's eat." Sven said. They went inside and set down. When the waitress came over to take their orders, Sven immedietly recognized her. She was the waitress that somehow managed to work at every restraunt they went to.
"Hi how may I--" She started "Oh, it's you. What's it going to be this time, more bread crusts?"
"No, I brought money this time." He replied, pulling out a few bills. All this time, Sven never tok an eye off of a man eating at the bar.

((*HINT**HINT*))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:00 pm
Eve was surprised that Sven chose a different restaurant. She looked around curiously at the new surroundings. As she took a look at the menu, Eve noticed Sven's constant glare at one of the men at the bar. She tried to figure out why he stared so contently at the man. "Sven...do you know that guy?" she asked.

((I know...i was just.... sweatdrop ))  

Fire211

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:30 pm
Sven set the bounty paper in front of her. The picture was almost an exact copy of the guy, except he had a beard. "We got lucky. With train's stomach, we'll meed the cash. Last time anyone saw him, he was miles away, and we were going to go after him tomorrow." He smiled slightly as he said this, truly amazed at his good luck. He hadn't been expecting to find the guy for at least another 3 days.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:18 pm
Eve studied the paper. "Oh. I see." she said as she pushed the paper back to Sven. Eve was racking her brain through all the different situations and weapons she could use to apprehend the guy. "When do we make our move?" she asked.  

Fire211

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces