Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
Where Did Your Username Come From? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mana The Cat Demon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:00 am
There's a very long, odd story behind my username. For those who don't know, Mana is a J-rock/Visual Kei artist (Piccie) A friend had a Jrock RPG, and asked me to play him (Yes, it's a guy... sweatdrop ) Well, said friend was playing one of his bandmates, Kozi (piccie) and had the bright idea to make them siblings. Since Kozi's obsessed with cats and Mana's quiet but demanding(like a cat), they were cat demons. Hence "Mana The Cat Demon'. Yeah, ok...so it wasn't all that long...but it's hard to explain if you don't know the people involved.

Sorry if that confused anyone. I'm trying to make my avitar resemble Mana (With a few cat things, of cousrse.) Don't mind the island girl wig...it's better hen my old hairstyle... sweatdrop I think I've done a fairly good job making my Avi worthy of the name 'Mana'. ^__^ Oh...sorry...went off on a fangirl rant...but yeah, that's where it came from. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:02 am
Mana The Cat Demon
There's a very long, odd story behind my username. For those who don't know, Mana is a J-rock/Visual Kei artist (Piccie) A friend had a Jrock RPG, and asked me to play him (Yes, it's a guy... sweatdrop ) Well, said friend was playing one of his bandmates, Kozi (piccie) and had the bright idea to make them siblings. Since Kozi's obsessed with cats and Mana's quiet but demanding(like a cat), they were cat demons. Hence "Mana The Cat Demon'. Yeah, ok...so it wasn't all that long...but it's hard to explain if you don't know the people involved.

Sorry if that confused anyone. I'm trying to make my avitar resemble Mana (With a few cat things, of cousrse.) Don't mind the island girl wig...it's better hen my old hairstyle... sweatdrop I think I've done a fairly good job making my Avi worthy of the name 'Mana'. ^__^ Oh...sorry...went off on a fangirl rant...but yeah, that's where it came from. ^_^

O.o The BBcode worked in the preview...and it works in the qoute above...*is confuzzled*  

Mana The Cat Demon

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 5:59 pm
Mine came from my own little head. Isn't that amazing?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:02 pm
i like the show gargoyles and demona is like me in everyway
the numbers are the numbers of stone cold
he rules as a badguy  

demona316

Nihoxdria

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:36 pm
Alleyenlynihoxdria is my full name, an there's not a single person in the world who shares it with me--something I'm very proud of.

The myth goes that there was a flower that once bloomed along the coat of brazil. Natives to the land reffered to it as Al Yen Niho Dria, or 'A Deadly blossom'. The flower was, in a word astonishing, but bled a nector that was capeable of taking down a full grown boar in mere seconds. So Alleyenlynihoxdria translates befittingly into 'deadly beauty'.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 2:49 pm
"Inkie" is a nickname that my friends gave me, so yeah, I just added two more e`s & an exclamation mark xD;.  

Inkieee!
Crew

Zeramir

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:12 pm
My nickname is a mix between Zeratul(Star Craft character) and Faramir and Boromir(LOTR Trilogy) Zera-mir^^Aint that cool? No? ok... sad  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:18 pm
Nihoxdria; I really like your name, really. :3
But, it must get annoying when people pronouce it wrong. xP

Inkieee!; It's looks much better with the exclamation. >:3

Zeramir; The way you combined it is cool. n__n

[.Onomatopoeia-.]
Crew

Rikka_Megami

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:02 pm
My name is original (you could say). Its japanese and it mean Snow goddess. Yuperz  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:20 am
My name came from Genjyo Sanzo,though I thought 'Genjyo' was spelled 'Genjo',and I just accedentaly misspelled the last name sweatdrop  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

SilentFin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:48 am
wat is going on  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:56 am
friend  

SilentFin

kp_anthony

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:11 pm
Mine came from my brother who made me a little site and I started to use my username more frequently on other things. kp stands for Korean Pride.
YEAAH xd  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:36 am
I took my screen name from the Role-Playing Game Shadowrun. In the game, Captain_Chaos is the administrator of the Shadowland BBS, essentially the source of all the news that is, at least with what's going on in the Shadows.  

Captain_Chaos

MasterCloud123

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:22 am
FINAL fantsy 7  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items