Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
Do You Hate Or Love Anime Music? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahrahia

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:39 pm
I like anime music depending on what the beat is and what it sounds like. There are some anime songs that are better not heard and there's some that would infect you with emotion (happy, sad, etc.)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:31 pm
lunar tiger
ah anime music it is the best

Yushhh x3 I like all anime music, as long as its not too...hmm...obnoxious to me 3nodding  

Knight Wolf Shadow

miyami_Yuna

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:00 am
...I lOve anime music so much.. for me it's the coolest.. though i can hardly understand it.. it still rocks...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:26 pm
I do luv anime music -- I have bought some CDs at conventions that I have gone -- I might not know what the majority are saying but hey it sounds good lol....  

JenJenAnime

Hyzia

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:20 am
Yes, i listen to them, mostly the gundam seed OP and Endings.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:48 pm
I don't love it nor hate it. Some intros and endings are good some are bad just like American music some is good some its bad  

kremmit

Angelic Genius

emersongochuico

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:08 pm
love it very much^^ razz  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:51 pm
~@~
,xXx¿?¿xXx,

User Image
I LOVE anime music. Not just the opening/ending songs, but the background music as well. They often produce some of the most beautiful musical pieces ever. As for the songs, they have a lot more emotions in them than regular songs, because they are usually reflections of the anime themselves, whose themes are commonly very strong and deep. Also due to my music taste, I cannot stand shallow songs like how mainstream music is nowadays. v_v

'xXx¿?¿xXx'
~@~

Crophecy

9,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Mark Twain 100

aminea88

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:37 am
Love it heart heart heart heart heart
anime music is amazing!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:37 am
meh. Half and Half. Not all Anime soundtracks are great.All of Bebop's is love >.<

BlackSharpieMarker

Zalantra

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:39 am
It depends on the anime and the composer they could get (for the bgm). Opening and ending songs are usually decent but sometimes I laugh at the background music, especially if you watch older anime, and especially when something stupid happens on screen.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:23 am
User Image

Some are good and some are bad, all in all, it depends on the song. =/  

aizou senritsu

Tipsy Fatcat

SeraphicAssassin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:37 am
i love it... it also takes up 90% of music in my pc... 3nodding

i love it because they have deep meanings... and cool sounds... and lovable voices... whee

even if i don't understand it... it's where i learned to criticize music... blaugh

i fell in love with the voices of UVERworld and kimeru... 4laugh

and i luffles death note music... ALL of it... heart

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:37 am
i love anime music! it takes up most of my music archive! i has like somewhere between 60-80 home made CDs, and i haven't even put 1/5 of them in my MP3 Player and and already have nearly 200 songs in there!

they're just awesome!
although i will admit, there are some bad ones out there. but for the most part i love them!

anime_kitty_8791

Annime710

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:39 am
Anime music?

heart LOVE IT!! blaugh  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items