Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Incest? o_0 Love it or hate it? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yaoi incest:
  Love it
  Hate it.
  Poll whore, RAWR.
View Results

The_Broken_Hearted_Lover

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:56 am
I have freinds who think its fien. THey arent blood relitives though they are adopted. I think you knwo if you wanna do it im good with it. Hell you could be doign it infornt of me im finei with it i just woudl never participate.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:41 am
heart Uchihacest is the best!!!! 3nodding  

Anatomy_in_grey

Silent Hound

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:50 am
not a big fan of incest particularly, possibly because I have a younger sister.

HOWEVER, hikarukaoru twincest is t3h hawtness  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:33 pm
I'm not exactly the Incest fan. I find it awkward, I'll look at my brother and be like. 'ewwww'. But I've aquired a slight taste for Incest today after watching "Papa to Kiss in the dark". heart I can't help it. wink

~mikenno~

bonestars

Dapper Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:29 pm
I've no problem with it and I've got three siblings. None of them are what I would consider "my type," however. Plus, they're all straight and I...I am what I am: bisexual.

But incest isn't my favorite, considering the consequences that could come about.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:15 pm
Incest...

In real life I think it's just wrong and creepy but people are going to do what they're going to do. If it's non-consentual then that's just WRONG, but if they love one another then..whatever.

Anyways, in anime while I still don't like incest they make the pairings so dramatic and stuff. You can't help but love it!

Like Angel Sanctuary and Papa To Kiss In The Dark- The only two animes I've read/seen that contain incest and I happen to like both of them despite my views on incest..;-;

so strange... I really sound like a hypocrite XDDD. Well, I don't like incest but when people put it in anime it's like 'watch for it is cute!' and you stop thinking they're related after awhile and just watch the enticing drama unfold. -sigh- tricky manga artists...  

Garnet233

Canceil

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:26 pm
I all for it for yaoi and anime but for the real life thing, I can't bring myself around. It's disguesting and weird. I could never think of a family member like that. Unless it was very then blood and not even that.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:42 pm
It's hard to explain. Some incest!pairings I do enjoy, because they just mesh so well together. On the other hand, I don't support incest.

So, it makes me feel like scum but it also gets me hot. D'oh!  

wyvernsadvocate

ranma064

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 4:14 pm
Incest? Uh, I'm not much of a fan of it ... but I don't think it's horrible. I mean, I'd never be able to think of a family member like that ....  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:28 pm
Incest = yay!
heart heart heart

*Can't get enough Uchihacest XD*

.Stupid.and.Contagious.

duskcat

Sparkly Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:01 pm
Love is love.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:58 pm
I do not like the idea... yet LOVE pairings that are related. My consious says 'No! Tis morally wrong!' yet my mind and body say 'MORE MORE MORE!'

C h i p p y

6,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lucca Ashtear

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:14 pm
Ew. No.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:23 am
I know incest is wrong, yet somehow I still go and read it. It is sad. Really sad. I don't mind Uchihacest, but the Elricest that comes to mind is not for me. >> I go for the EnvyxEdcest-ish type. I am so weird, I know.

IRL just squicks me out though. >> I have an eight year old brother, and it's like bleh. << And most of my cousins are a)really young or b) girls, so...yeah. But I did start giggling when a girl called for my cousin over the phone, which is convienently placed about a meter away from the comp station(he's around...dunno, 16-ish? I never bothered to keep track >>), and he was all flustered-ish and me and my aunt were giggling in the background. And then I just went on reading BL. XD

susayas

Sparkly Vampire

12,200 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

[SilentChaos]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:47 am
I'm sorta huge on Twincest. Especially with Vergil/Dante, and the Weasley twins.

Uchihacest is debateable. I'm a huge SasuNaru fan..so Itachi/Sasuke takes a backseat. ><;;

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games