Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Suggestive Lines (*snicker*) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

User_2629207

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:27 am
BlackFalcon002
The whole thing between Sephy and Cloud was reeeeeeaally suggestive if you have that kind of mind.

Oh hell yes it was xD
"I can feel him.. in my heart... sephiroth... I know you are around here somewhere"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:52 am
Kitsune-chi
Homigawd, the one with KH2 is just hilarious.

Well, from the lovely (...) Naruto dub...

Naruto: You shouldn't be talking! It's not like you never screw up.

Sasuke: I'll screw you... (up)

XD XD XD

We all knew that he wanted to.

I would have loved that line so much more if I was still into SasuNaru as much as I used to be. Le sigh.

OMG I saw that and laughed meh a** off! However meh non pervy bro and his friends looked at meh like "WTF? shut up"..heheh they'll never know  

Tsuki Taken

SharpCookies

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:27 pm
I find that almost ANY line said by Hikaru and Kaoru in OHSHC (Ouran High School Host Club) can be taken suggestively. Though most of their sexy lines are in their acts.. you have to admit they still make you squeal if you are into the incestuous twins >w<

Customers: Oh! Sorry! (They're playing some kind of game...)

Kaoru: Ahh... I lost again?

Hikaru: Take it easy on him; Kaoru over here is a crybaby.

Kaoru: Hikaru, you liar! Who are you calling a crybaby?

Hikaru: Hmmm? That is what you say, but when we play punishment games all alone, what happens, Kaoru?

Kaoru: B-but that was you and- -Hikaru caresses Kaorus chin in a seductive manner-

XD I this was one of my favourite little 'acts' by them ^^

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:41 am
I don't think anybody has mentioned this but Final Fantasy 10 has some pretty suggestive lines too.

Tidus: Wakka, your stiff man!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luzzu: Just keep your head down, say sir a lot and you'll do fine(talking to Gatta)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And has anyone noticed that a heartless name in Kingdom Hearts2 is Rapid Thruster? When I realized that I was rofl rofl  

ProblemsBeyondIssues

DarkFlowerGirl

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:48 pm
Hehehehehehe

We live in a very "suggestive" world.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:36 pm
Tsuki Taken
Kitsune-chi
Homigawd, the one with KH2 is just hilarious.

Well, from the lovely (...) Naruto dub...

Naruto: You shouldn't be talking! It's not like you never screw up.

Sasuke: I'll screw you... (up)

XD XD XD

We all knew that he wanted to.

I would have loved that line so much more if I was still into SasuNaru as much as I used to be. Le sigh.

OMG I saw that and laughed meh a** off! However meh non pervy bro and his friends looked at meh like "WTF? shut up"..heheh they'll never know

xD BAHA! I Have to see that! Do you remember which episode it was? Miss Sushii has been watching the original all along :[  

User_2629207

ChairDrop

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:31 pm
I love this thread!

I have not read all the replies, so I'm not sure if somebody already posted this. It made me laugh so, so hard when in one of the filler episodes of Naruto, Lee has his own Dojo. Naruto goes to check it out, and then he runs away after seeing how strong Lee is, with Lee screaming after him
"Naruto, please be my first!!!"

xd xd xd  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:47 pm
Okay, so I read this in a fan-fiction...it was gurabiteshiyon.net (A gravitation fan-fiction site) Yuki and Shuichi are recording their answering machine message...

Both: This is Yuki and Shuichi. We can't pick up the phone right now because we're doing something we really enjoy.

Shuichi:I really like doing it up and down!

Yuki: I like doing it left to right, real slowly.

Both: So leave a message and when we're done brushing our teeth, we'll get back to you.  

BadLuckGravi

User_2629207

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:22 am
BadLuckGravi
Okay, so I read this in a fan-fiction...it was gurabiteshiyon.net (A gravitation fan-fiction site) Yuki and Shuichi are recording their answering machine message...

Both: This is Yuki and Shuichi. We can't pick up the phone right now because we're doing something we really enjoy.

Shuichi:I really like doing it up and down!

Yuki: I like doing it left to right, real slowly.

Both: So leave a message and when we're done brushing our teeth, we'll get back to you.

XD Ah Hah hah! *laughing seizure*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:19 am
i vaguely remember an interesting interecation between Ayame and Shigure from Fruits Basket that was pur innuendo. oddly enough they arent actually gay that im aware, they just love disturbing poor Kyo-Kyo (he hates being called that xd )

:not exact quote:

Ayame: Shigure, can i sleep in your room tonight?
Shigure: Aya, please not in front of the children. besides, last time you kept me up all night  

taziekins

User_2629207

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:48 pm
Oh! And I just remembered what my mom said the other day at dinner, to my little brother.
Mom: The first schools were in Greece [She likes greece a lot ^^;;] And they were all male, and the schools were called Gymnasiums. And guess what they were doing?
Me: I know!!!
Brother: what?
Mom: They were naked. Smothered in oil, wrestling as someone played the flute.
Me: xxxxD Nice mental image, mom!
Her: I know xD

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:14 pm
My friends all have major hearing problems, so anything can come out suggestive >w<

Especially...

Hannah: Matt! I want you to come over my house... b-but not alone!
Matt: Wait... why would you want me to go to your house alone?
Hannah: No, I don't want you to come alone. I want Betsy there when I do it.

>_____< Insert Matt running off compleatly sketched out here.

C h i p p y

6,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

dormant lime

Astounding Loiterer

12,200 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:51 pm
-runs in- I HAVE A FEW!!! -trips on a pebble and slams into a pole- OW!!!!....
Ahem....-tries to regain some dignity-

KH:
~In the opening theme, it shows Sora running towards Riku while Utada is singing 'you're all that I need' In the background O_O
~Before you fight your Shadow in the beginning of the game when you see Riku, Sora is desperatly trying to grab hold of Riku....and it just seems so unrequited love-ish
~When Sora has to close the doors to the darkness, he dosen't want to leave Riku and almost starts crying.

KH2:
~.....the pary in the game when you play as Roxas, and there's a missing word. I swear to the GODS my dad looked at the TV and just goes "....what the hell are they saying???"...and my mind was in the gutter through that whole part of the game
~Theme; Sora's holding Kairi's hand, AND Riku's
~Sora finds Riku and Kairi. He hugs Kair. BUT then he runs over to Riku, drops to his knees, and starts CRYING. "Riku! I've looked for you. I've looked everywhere for you!"
~ Axel and Roxas, A: "He made me...feel like I had a heart..."
Roxas: No one would miss me.
Axel:...I would...
~Xemnas spells 'Mansex'

And has anyone else noticed that in the games, half the time when someone asks him what he's doing, he says "looking for Riku"?

DNAngel:
~There is a part in the manga (#7, I believe?) Where this guy tells Daisuke to undress. THAT made me crack up.
~Also, in I think book #9, in the back with the extra comics, Dark and Daisuke are complaining about eachother, and Dark mentions something about when he changes into himself Daisuke's clothes become too tight, and he tries to emphasize the pant area, if you know what I'm talking about. lol.

I have more but I'll save them for later >> (Naruto one's, yay!)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:22 pm
I like the shuichi and yuki one that was hilarious  

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

dormant lime

Astounding Loiterer

12,200 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:23 pm
bullterrierlove
I like the shuichi and yuki one that was hilarious

There's plenty of suggestive lines for those two, even Hiro too. O_o  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games