Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
First reaction to yaoi or shounen-ai...? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lorili Hime

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:08 am
well my finding of yaoi was kinda interesting... i wont say the full story but basically when my younger brother was nine (i was ten) i found him looking at hentai on the computer.... i was in the middle of yelling at him...

THEN.... i was like "OMG CLICK IT CLICK IT" when i saw a pic of two guys. it was actually a video.... sinse that incident i have always loved yaoi....

a lot is missing from my story lol..... (i think my little brother might be gay) hahaha.....  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:45 pm
Hmm I admit at first I was kinda shocked/freaked out...
All wide eyed and in disbelief: eek & scream
Like "How...is this possible for someone to create?!"

But then, I checked out more fanart/fanfcis/doujin/manga and got absorbed into the genre....

I've been a fan ever since XD  

Enacchi

KawaiiAngelNekoRose

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:13 am
My first reaction to yaoi was when I watched Gravitation on TheAnimeNetoworkonDemand. When I saw Shuichi Shindou and Eiri Yuki kissed, I was like "O.O OMG?! Is that possible?!" I didn't know what yaoi was exactly, but after being told what it was and becoming friends with other yaoi lovers, I grew to love and cherish it to this day, mew. ^-^ X3 =3 o3o  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:53 pm
my first "yaoi" experience was really soft and it was so cute 3nodding so i looked for something similiar and ended eventually ended up across some scary animes (scary for a newbie) i think it was okane ga nai. that stuff is creepy the first time (i did watch it eventually redface ) luckily it wasn't something hardcore first THEN I MIGHT NOT BE THE FAN I AM!!! eek  

tenshi-night

TH3_G1ITCH_

Enduring Receiver

13,300 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:15 am
The first time i saw Yaoi was on deviantart. I was just browsing and i found a LeexGaara Yaoi fanfic (I know it's more slash) Anyway, i had no idea what Yaoi was at the time so i read it and fell in love with it! biggrin

Basically my first reaction to Yaoi was a good one. 3nodding and i've been obessed ever since.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:14 pm
LOLZ "ooh wat's yaoi? -click- ...o my fricken god" was exactly wat happened to meee >xDDD lolz that was funnii >XD but yea, i've neva heard of yaoi before. then i went on this manga website and saw one of da choice says "yaoi" i was like wat's this 0.0 -read read read- then i became obssessed heart
~bliss~  

bestfwen4eva

OrganizationOatmeal

Sugary Scamp

13,525 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:36 pm
I was introduced to it by my friends, and it came to me as acutally a challenge to better my writing skills. I was striving to write yaoi as good as my friends. It took me a while, but now I think I surpass them!

After writing my first ever fanfic about yaoi, I started creating my own. I never really looked it up online until way later....and then I really got hooked. I've loved it ever since.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:52 pm
well at first I already knew what yaoi was, and I was curious so I clicked, and I was like, "omigawsh, this is hawt." and my first pairing was RoyxEd.
3nodding heart

ZyklonBPD

Invisible Streaker

8,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Generous 100

dark_chocolateangel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:47 pm
It was an accident when I found it. I was just searching for Yu-Gi-Oh! Amvs when I came across a video titled "YamixYugi Doujinshi something, something" and I sort of clicked it, mind you I was innocent and 11 at the time. I watched through to the end, sex and all, then I discovered fanfiction and I've been hooked for two years ^^ Albeit, I was completely confused and had to re-watch it a few times to understand what the heck was going on....it was an enlightening experiance ^^ Odd thing is I worked my way down from M rated fanfics to more subbtle fluffy K+ rated ones. Go figure sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:45 pm
Quite frankly the very first time i found Yaoi stare For lack of a better explanation I ran screaming out of the room :XP
I think I was 11 then and my friends did a "GREAT" job at teaching me to fear anything related to sex xd
After a while pictures literally started popping up on everything i searched for on the internet, which was always about anime so in other words, It wore me down rofl  

Chaynes

Sethiris

Dapper Hunter

4,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:18 pm
my first reaction:
"Oh my god thats hot!!!" then after about 3 more minutes of computer clicking I was addicted .
My boyfriends first reaction:
Horror
My boyfriend's reaction now:
"Um do you know any other yaoi i can read?" (its true I got my boyfriend to read yaoi)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:33 pm
My first reaction to Yaoi was at the age of 14 and i guess it was funny (? at least my friend thought so)

I was on a anime website watching shows when a link popped up that said something like "Online Hardcore Yaoi free" or something. I was interested since it had popped up on my anime sight (i thought i was normal anime? lol). I was surprised. When i clicked the link, a screen full of guys "getting it on", guys chained with their *a-hem* bleeped out and guys getting tourture raped popped up. Needless to say i sat there in shock (thank GOD my parents wern't in the room!) I called my friend (mind you, he's gay) and told him "*GASP! there are naked men here!!!!!!". And heeeee say "WHAT?! 1.) WHAT KIND OF PARTY ARE YOU HAVING AND 2.)WHY WAS I NOT INVITED?!" Then i told him what i had found. He then began to explain,"You just clicked on Hardcore Yaoi is all! god its awesome! i think you would like it because the guys tend to be hot!" and he sort-of became my "Yaoi-sensei" from there lol. Ever since then, I have been a HUGGGGE fan of Yaoi >.> lol  

blinktjp

ClarinetOtakuMai

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:52 pm
Hmm my first reaction was when I was twelve(yeeaah I am uber messed up), and that was about two years ago. My friend keep ranting on and on and on about the awesomeness of yaoi which got me annoyed. One day I came accross a manga that had a really interesting except... It was yaoi. My friend never uh told me the difference of hard and soft yaoi too... I thought well she was ranting about it so much so it must be something right. Heheh yeah about ten pages in the story the character got raped and it was soooooo graphic. Scarred for life. I dropped the manga and avoided yaoi for a few months, but I needed to know what happened in the story. So yeah, I'm a full on hardcore yaoi fan now. I was very resistant at first though. I kept to the soft stuff, but dangit hardcore yaoi is just so addicting. xp  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:49 am
I was reading some doujinshis online and I found one that I didn't know it was yaoi. I was like "OMG theres two naked guys!" then it got very addictiing. I didn't know the difference between hard and soft yaoi at first. Now I was like "My gosh that is so hot!"  

Krynn Lowell

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SarcasticIrony

6,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:28 am
I'm going to admit, when I first saw a shonen-ai picture, I was like "OMG! SIN!"

Then, my curiosity got the better of me. And I looked for more pictures and fanfiction. And, well, now I need smut.... more smut...  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff