Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Shota Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Shota?
  what is shota?
  of course I do!!!
  No thats so wrong!!
View Results

RionaDaidouji

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:06 am
Folken Lacour de Fanel
oh, and for everyone:
there's no limit to the youngness of shota... in vol 12 of 'shonen ai no bigaku' there's twins getting it on in their mother's womb...

eek

Thank you, you have successfully managed to make my brain explode.

I honestly cannot see what the appeal of that is. Seriously, why would you WANT to see that?!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:35 am
Im alright with it heck I think its cute 3nodding aaah young love but lets not go to amazingly young >.

issan_angel

Blaz

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:48 am
Demongirl1123
Hi,Hi,Hi does anyone like shota*? or do you think its just sick and wrong and shouldnt be let out anywhere in the world.

Me I love shota,I just wanted to see if there was any fellow Shota fans 3nodding .
I just luv shota and I love talking about all the cute boys in it whee
So if you are fond of Shota,pm me or talk to me on here 3nodding

Shota:b/b relationships dealing with boys from 13-18.

I happen to read both shota and loli cuz it's really cute and I like cute things. But I never read below 12 cuz that's just wrong.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:07 pm
Shota can be cute if used right. If it's fluffy, then sure it's alright. If it's like two little children getting down right kinky or something then I do not want to see/read it. Same goes for any *****. If it's just fluff and stuff, then I'm okay with it. If some guy 18+ is getting it on with the child, or anything close to that, then that's just kind of sick.

(But I do have to admit, one of my own fan fics has a bit of a ***** touch to it. But absolutely no child molesting or anything like that. But when I told the idea to my sis she did say "Awww, that's so cute...in a ***** sort of way.")  

Kitsune Bara

Darktl

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:43 pm
This is Major Tom
Um...have any of you actually seen real shota? I'm not talking about the fan stuff with two digimon characters kissing or young teens making out or anything like that. I mean, actual real hardcore shota, because it's not all this fluffy stuff that you're making it out to be. Real shota involves young, young, young! boys in graphic sexual situations. Like preschool young. There's a lot of fluids and tiny flushed faces, a lot of crying and a lot of "no, no, no!" Roy Mustang and a teenage Ed is nothing in the face of the reality of shota.

These are real shota boys from real shota manga.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

No matter what the definition seems to imply, this is the real face of shota. And that's just the innocent stuff. There was a lot of crap I can't show because it's so graphic. This is the stuff that people go to jail for eek Still think you're into shota?

That's the kind of shota I like. It makes me feel dirty, though.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:05 pm
um... i've read every one of the manga that go to those pictures... save the last one redface  

LEMURIANsavant

II--Jinxii--II

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:44 pm
I heart shota.
Especialy the nasty, really young boys. >.>
I'm going to hell, I know. xDD

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:29 pm
I'm beginning to frighten myself. I used to be one of those shota fans with 'my strong limits' in that I wouldn't take anything under 12. However, in my recent short story, the main couple has nearly 10 years between them...the younger being closest to 10 years old...not to mention their brothers. When did that happen!! eek

SeNalove