Ninja's Rping Hangout Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rebel_Princess

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:25 pm
Vampire_Ninja88
((out of rp--okay just about everyone in this friken thread is godmodeing, Zed and Jino most of all. this isn't a Ninja RP it's more like a God/Shadow/Vampire senario going on. I'm not trying to start a arguement or anything, but come on guys-tone it down a bit. Be ninja's not friken angels from hell! and stop going into the shadows all the time just to flee. make up something original. sorry, something had to be said.
and one more thing, don't end the fight scenes so quickly. they're really short and it's pissing me off.))

I totally agree I just don't wanna die off and Jino keeps betraying and killing and augh.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:37 pm
Alright I NOW DECLARE THE CURRENT RP DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its cause way to much trouble we'll just start over and now.....

Kika sat behind the large oak desk writing up some documents and forms regrading the current missions. Death total, injuries and damage costs. Kika twitched slighty at the large sum she had just calculated over. "These guys shouldn't be ninja's they'd make more money as a damn demoltion team" she sighed getting up from her desk and turning the closed sign to open then returned to her seat.  

Rebel_Princess

Vampire_Ninja88

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:51 am
Rebel_Princess
Vampire_Ninja88
((out of rp--okay just about everyone in this friken thread is godmodeing, Zed and Jino most of all. this isn't a Ninja RP it's more like a God/Shadow/Vampire senario going on. I'm not trying to start a arguement or anything, but come on guys-tone it down a bit. Be ninja's not friken angels from hell! and stop going into the shadows all the time just to flee. make up something original. sorry, something had to be said.
and one more thing, don't end the fight scenes so quickly. they're really short and it's pissing me off.))

I totally agree I just don't wanna die off and Jino keeps betraying and killing and augh.

dude i'm really sorry that everything kinda went to s**t after i spoke up. something had to be said. but i think you understood my point correct? so we just gonna start over? and actually do it right.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:55 am
*sigh* Kurenai bust the door open. "HI KIKA!!! assign me a mission stat! i'm ready and rareing to go, i feel this is going to be a good one!" she demanded, with a grin.  

Vampire_Ninja88

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:06 am
Adamu appered with a poof in a cloud of smoke,hanging from the ceiling light, "You must be Kika,I'm to be under your comand for the next few months." He said,pulling out a photo of her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:14 am
Kuranai-chan" smiled Kika looking up. "Aren't you hyper today?" she said laughing. "Anyway what mission do you want, i have a several...."she said and begain rummaging through her desk. While she was looking she turned to Adamu, "YOu wait 1 second, i'll be right with you" she told him pulling out a folder searching through it she found 3 slips of papers.
"Alright you want to help a neighboring village with there harvest or take care of some kids down the street OR you want to do me a huge favor and take this kid here and show him the town" she added slyly with a grin.User Image  

Rebel_Princess

Zeramir

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:05 pm
Zed entred the room with a cigarette in his mouth and a serious bored expression. "Hello Kika...so whats up?..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:56 pm
Kika turned back to her computer and answered Zed, "Trying to get someone to take Junior over there off my hands, I have enough work to do!" she told him. "Oh lend me a smoke please!" she asked typing away on her computer.  

Rebel_Princess

Zeramir

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:17 pm
"A lady shouldn't smoke...women are supposed to smell beautifuly by nature not stink of smoke because of a cigarette..."Trows the cigarette in the trash." But I will take the mission if that is what you want Kika"Zed smiled at kika with wamness finally feeling relaxed."But if I am to do it only you can come, if you won't I will go alone."Zed went to a wall and relaxed by it looking at the others."So whats it gonna be my princess?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:54 pm
Adamu hopped down and leaned against a wall,slightly hidden in shadow. He pulled out a small,black book and started flipping the pages,stopping and marking some pages.  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Vampire_Ninja88

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:17 pm
"I want the hardest one you got Kika-kun!" Kurenai replied, as she flung one of her arms over your shoulders in a friendly way.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:36 pm
"Take the brat then Kurnei its still early i might get some more missions if so I'll send Zed here to get you" she said typing up the form of the mission hadning it to Kureni. "Sign please" she told her.  

Rebel_Princess

Zeramir

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 11:37 am
Still leaning against the wall he looked at Kurenai."Yo" Zed walked up to her."So Kika...you want me to keep her company or do you want me to stay here until you find something for me?..."Said Zed as he looked at Kurenai.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:56 pm
"Company is nice, i'll find something its just alllllll the paperwork I have to do because you guys are more like a demotion team than ninja's" she laughed.

(( Hey all I will be gone for the next 2 dayz well starting tomarrow at ANIME EXPO 2006!!!! YAY!!! anyway i was just letting everyone know and i will have a bunch of pics soooo if theres any specail people cosplyer you want me to hunt down i will!))  

Rebel_Princess

Zeramir

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:15 pm
"whatever you wish lady"Zed said this as he turned his back on them and went out to wait for kurenai and the brat.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff