Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hospital Wing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tabby507

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:34 pm
"Okay i'll be back in a coulple of days but i can't promise you about the whole no accident thing i'm very accident prone! sweatdrop " said Tabby hoping off the bed and skipping out the wing with Kitty  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:14 am
Tabby staggers into the Hospital wing with Madame Basore on her shoulder. She lays the nurse on the nearest vacant bed and asked the nurse gently "Madame Basore do you have any idea of what I could get to help you?"  

Tabby507

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:39 pm
"Oh bless you, dear, I think all I really need right now would be a glass of water and a little bit of rest. There's a faucet over there, and there should be a cup in the cupboard just next to it." Madame Basore, adjusts her position on the bed to get comfortable. "Of all the times this could happen to me... I'm lucky it happened on a slow day."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:54 pm
Tabby quickly ran over to the faucet and filled up a cup of water for Madame Basore and ran it back to her spilling a little and then slipping on it ut didn't fall. "Here you are Madame. Im going to be sitting right over there if you need me." Tabby said pointing to a chair near the window. She walked over to it and sat down quietly. She then pulled out her Transfiguration homework and began working on it.  

Tabby507

MikeDrawl

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:26 pm
"Hello?" Fearless whispered as she crept into the Hospital wing. She saw Madam Basore lying on a bed, not moving. Perhaps she's asleep. She mused, shrugging. She then glanced around, and saw Tabby doing her homework. "Tabby, is Madam Basore okay? It's really unnerving seeing her lie on the hospital bed. What homework are you doing?" Fearless asked as she pulled a chair to sit beside Tabby. She reached into her bag and pulled up a huge stack of parchment. "Missed homework. I'm really lazy nowadays and can't get anything done properly. All the professors said that they'll seen me to detention if I don't finish them by the end of next week." sweatdrop She then started on her potions essay.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:26 pm
"She says she's fine so i guess she is. Anyway I'm working on my Transfiguration Homework its way overdue." Tabby said searching through her book for the answer to the next question.  

Tabby507

Tabby507

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:55 pm
"Fearless, Im going to run over to the Headmaster's office to see whats taking so long because quite frankly i'm starting to get worried. If she wakes up send a patronus if you know how if not just wait for us to come back." Tabby said putting her books in her bag and quietly running out of the wing "I hope she'll be all right" she mumbles quietly to herself as she runs suprisingly gracefull to the head master's office.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:37 pm
Tabby skipped back into the Hospital Wing, she quite liked skipping though she had never told anyone this "Ok Fearless, Prof. Adonis is going with Kitty and Lyra to check out the area where we found Madame Basore and then i think there coming here!" She said looking at the nurse expectingly as if the thought that someone was coming to take care of her would wake her up.  

Tabby507

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:58 pm
The nurse just lays there breathing quietly with eyes closed. She shows no signs of waking.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:59 pm
"That helped so much..." Tabby muttered sarcastically  

Tabby507

Lorrieta

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:24 pm
Ashley runs into the hospital wing wailing. "AHHH III CCUUTT MMYYY FFOOOTTT OOFFF!!!!!!" AHHH I CUT MY FOOT OFF!!!!!!" seeing miss basore liying on the bed she qieted er voice and said" umm tabby? I think i may have cut my foot off!!!"
and she sat there waiting for an answer. she looked down at her foot which was definitally not cut off but not exactly attached all the way.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:15 am
"Uuuuuuuuuum I don't know what to do except wake Madame Basore but I don't think thats a good idea in her current condition I wonder if any house
elves would know what to do? I'll go check! Ashley why don't you just lay down on that cot over there...and wrap this around your ankle to slow the bleeding! Please just slow the bleeding!" Tabby said handing Ashley a long cloth. Tabby gave her two just in case. Then she started running to the Giggling Pear

Tabby507

Lorrieta

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:50 am
ummm. okay... i think the elves will remember me as the girl who got pudding.... thanks.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:51 pm
Tabby rushed into the room with two house elves behind her "Ok Ashley these two wonderful elves are going to help me help you. Now i think the smartest thing to do at the moment is tell us how this happended" Tabby said pointing at Ashley's foot  

Tabby507

Lorrieta

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:25 pm
umm okay... well after i went down to the giggling pear to get pudding i ran up to the grand hall to find juni... sweatdrop i was gonna throw the pudding in his face but instead i tripped over some sort of book lying on the floor and fell face first into the grand hall door and my foot somehow got stuck uder a chair that came flying down the stairs. The chair was pretty sharpe. At least i think thats it... maybe i am hallucinating and aliens took me up in their spaceship.
ummm.
does that help?

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games