Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:45 am
Druza- Hahaha. In our bandhall we have something called the roof. A projector that projects onto the roof of our bandhall (which remember was once the gym).

Silver- xd I tried to get an anime club at my school but they said no because the principles thought that the parents would think it was unsuitable or questionable something like that. Plus my school is major dicks on what we watch.

Rinona- Yes we should lose . . . that's so horrible  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 11:36 am
Masquanade

Silver- xd I tried to get an anime club at my school but they said no because the principles thought that the parents would think it was unsuitable or questionable something like that. Plus my school is major dicks on what we watch.

we have an anime club that i started but some egotistical a*****e took over this year so i don't go to it anymore, they have a meeting today but they are playing a board game COME ON!!!!!!!  

DiddleFreak61387

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:20 pm
Durza the Shade

That's cool. You should bring in a videogame system, hook it up to the widescreen, and play games with anime-style graphics. Might I suggest Tales of Symphonia?

Um, don't mind me. I'm always looking for bigger and better screens to hook my GameCube into. My school has projectors, and a giant screen in the auditorium, and . . . well, I wish.

My friend Katie is obsessed with that game xd One time i was like 'What's ToS again?' and she said 'TALES OF SYMPHONIA!!!!'
Anyways... that would be cool if we could do that, but I don't think everyone there would just wanna watch me play videogames xd

lol xd That would be so wicked if you actually COULD use that.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:07 pm
Nintendo Punk 05
Masquanade

we have an anime club that i started but some egotistical a*****e took over this year so i don't go to it anymore, they have a meeting today but they are playing a board game COME ON!!!!!!!

thats gay. how did he end up taking over? and why the hell would u play a board game? if it's anime club you should do something anime related.  

RinoaHeartilly

DiddleFreak61387

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:56 pm
RinoaHeartilly
Durza the Shade

That's cool. You should bring in a videogame system, hook it up to the widescreen, and play games with anime-style graphics. Might I suggest Tales of Symphonia?

Um, don't mind me. I'm always looking for bigger and better screens to hook my GameCube into. My school has projectors, and a giant screen in the auditorium, and . . . well, I wish.

My friend Katie is obsessed with that game xd One time i was like 'What's ToS again?' and she said 'TALES OF SYMPHONIA!!!!'
Anyways... that would be cool if we could do that, but I don't think everyone there would just wanna watch me play videogames xd

o gawd i did that at the end of the year, we did that in our video tech room and played SSB:M for like the last 3 days of the school year last year... soo freakin fun, i'm gonna do it again!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 3:03 pm
RinoaHeartilly
Nintendo Punk 05
Masquanade

thats gay. how did he end up taking over? and why the hell would u play a board game? if it's anime club you should do something anime related.

*start rant*

int Death = 0;

do
{"Well, last year he went around telling everyone we were having a meeting when i said we werent' and then he said to me the next day that because i skipped a meeting that i was not the leader of the club and that he automatically was, but this year i didn't get to start it up again because of band, and he jumped on it, and they played a bored game because they had nothing else to watch at the club, hell i was going to do a crapload of stuff but NO ONE EVER FREAKING VOLUNTERED!!!!!!! This kid is the most annoying one in school, he came up behind me in lunch and out of nowhere started singing the All your Base song and then showed me a fake MTG card about that and went off about his deck that he is building, oh my god i was about to kill myself, crying "};

Death++

)

while(Death = 0)

*end rant*  

DiddleFreak61387

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 5:34 pm
Nintendo Punk 05
RinoaHeartilly
Durza the Shade

o gawd i did that at the end of the year, we did that in our video tech room and played SSB:M for like the last 3 days of the school year last year... soo freakin fun, i'm gonna do it again!

eek u r so lucky! xd I wish we could do stuff like that on the last week of school in my HS. That would be so much fun ^^ I'd wanna see the teachers try and play, that'd be funny as hell xd  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 5:41 pm
Nintendo Punk 05
*start rant*

int Death = 0;

do
{"Well, last year he went around telling everyone we were having a meeting when i said we werent' and then he said to me the next day that because i skipped a meeting that i was not the leader of the club and that he automatically was, but this year i didn't get to start it up again because of band, and he jumped on it, and they played a bored game because they had nothing else to watch at the club, hell i was going to do a crapload of stuff but NO ONE EVER FREAKING VOLUNTERED!!!!!!! This kid is the most annoying one in school, he came up behind me in lunch and out of nowhere started singing the All your Base song and then showed me a fake MTG card about that and went off about his deck that he is building, oh my god i was about to kill myself, crying "};

Death++

)

while(Death = 0)

*end rant*

lol 'bored' game xd man... what an a**. is he younger than you? If he wants to play board games he should go and join chess club or something... (my school actually has one of those x_x) Even if you did have band he shouldn't be able to lead the anime club if he doesn't even have anything anime-related planned for the club meetings.

Does anyone even like him?  

RinoaHeartilly

DiddleFreak61387

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 6:31 pm
RinoaHeartilly
Nintendo Punk 05
*start rant*

int Death = 0;

do

Death++

)

while(Death = 0)

*end rant*

lol 'bored' game xd man... what an a**. is he younger than you? If he wants to play board games he should go and join chess club or something... (my school actually has one of those x_x) Even if you did have band he shouldn't be able to lead the anime club if he doesn't even have anything anime-related planned for the club meetings.

Does anyone even like him?

no  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:35 pm
I leave tomorrow or Wednesday, not sure, for Thanksgiving break. I don't know what my uncle's internet connection is like, so I may be able to get online, but don't count on it. If I'm not here tomorrow, see you all next week!  

Durza the Shade

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:58 pm
Christmas is just over a month away; can I start up a "Secret Santa" type thing in honor of the occasion? Here's how I'd run it:
I would start a thread where people could post and enter the event by a certain date. I would then assign everyone someone to buy a gift for, and PM them with that person's name.

Gifts (one-for-one exchange) would have to be within a certain price range; not too low or too high, this is just for fun. Gifts would be sent to me (or a mule, or the job could be shared with other mods) so I could make sure nobody was getting Peasant Clothes or something, and I (we?) would giftwrap them and send them to their destinations on a set date. It would be up to the buyer if s/he wanted to tell the person they bought the gift for who bought it.

Comments/feedback/improvements/flames?

I've seen a "Second Annual Gaia Secret Santa" banner floating around in some sigs, but darned if I can't find it when I need it to look at how they're pulling it off.

Durza the Shade
I leave tomorrow or Wednesday, not sure, for Thanksgiving break. I don't know what my uncle's internet connection is like, so I may be able to get online, but don't count on it. If I'm not here tomorrow, see you all next week!

Ack, I'm leaving on Wednesday. My grandparents are on dial-up, and the computer's in their bedroom so I can't stay on for hours at a time like I usually can.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 11:32 am
im not going anywhere for Thanksgiving so i'll be on all weekend as usual,,,  

DiddleFreak61387

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 12:33 pm
Nintendo Punk 05
no

well... then... just kick him out of the picture xd if no one likes him there should be no objections to your taking over.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 12:37 pm
Nintendo Punk 05
im not going anywhere for Thanksgiving so i'll be on all weekend as usual,,,

I'm not goin' anywhere neither, but I have to do my science fair project and start to write my huge research paper x_x  

RinoaHeartilly

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 2:25 pm
I'll be here all weekend
Yes Silver, you can start the secret santa  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games