Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
Returning Home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:31 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
She shook her head in response to danger before her ears twitched as she listened to Raph. "What all is there in your world?"

"Well, we got great old ones, we have demons and we have time travel." he said with a shrug. "Did I mention zombies. s**t ton of zombies. I seen werewolves and vampires too. They have an alternate reality world they live in though. Or like mirror dimension or some such."
"Just not as common there as it is here?" She asked.

"Yeah."
She gave a slight nod. "Where exactly have you been staying since your exile?" She asked.

Xena slowly came downstairs.

"Sometimes tha cemetery where Finley.....that's kinda tha head zombie there, gave me a mausoleum ta stay in and sometimes in tha sewers. An old maintenance closet if I can't make it back in time." he saw Xena and smiled a bit with a nod. "Mornin."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:30 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
She shook her head in response to danger before her ears twitched as she listened to Raph. "What all is there in your world?"

"Well, we got great old ones, we have demons and we have time travel." he said with a shrug. "Did I mention zombies. s**t ton of zombies. I seen werewolves and vampires too. They have an alternate reality world they live in though. Or like mirror dimension or some such."

"Yeah."
She gave a slight nod. "Where exactly have you been staying since your exile?" She asked.

"Sometimes tha cemetery where Finley.....that's kinda tha head zombie there, gave me a mausoleum ta stay in and sometimes in tha sewers. An old maintenance closet if I can't make it back in time." he saw Xena and smiled a bit with a nod. "Mornin."
"Head zombie? Tell me more about him." She asked.

Xena nodded back to Raph. "Morning." She said as she went to fix herself a plate.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:47 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Yeah."

Xena nodded back to Raph. "Morning." She said as she went to fix herself a plate.

"I only know what he told me. Mostly that he caused tha whole thing by accident and now he's tryin ta keep his brother and sister zombies safe in tha cemetery. It's just they can't eat in there and will wonder off so I volunteered ta help find food. He found me when Leo was bout ta kill me, or so he said. Said Leo and Donnie was there bickerin and Finley stepped in. Said Donnie wanted ta try and fix me, but figured I'd be safe wit Finley till I got my senses back."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:00 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Yeah."

"I only know what he told me. Mostly that he caused tha whole thing by accident and now he's tryin ta keep his brother and sister zombies safe in tha cemetery. It's just they can't eat in there and will wonder off so I volunteered ta help find food. He found me when Leo was bout ta kill me, or so he said. Said Leo and Donnie was there bickerin and Finley stepped in. Said Donnie wanted ta try and fix me, but figured I'd be safe wit Finley till I got my senses back."
"Yet a cemetery could only hold so much undead." Sirea said as she listened. "Did you stay with him just for the fact he's a zombie as well? Just because you're the same doesn't mean they share the same ideals. Do you trust him moreso than your own brothers?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:03 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Yet a cemetery could only hold so much undead." Sirea said as she listened. "Did you stay with him just for the fact he's a zombie as well? Just because you're the same doesn't mean they share the same ideals. Do you trust him moreso than your own brothers?"

"Ain't a matter a trust. It's a matter a honor. He saved me from bein a mindless zombie. Helped me regain my wits. I owe em."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:26 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Ain't a matter a trust. It's a matter a honor. He saved me from bein a mindless zombie. Helped me regain my wits. I owe em."
"Even though there was a chance he could've used you as his pawn?" She asked. "If he had such good intentions, why keep his 'siblings' in a cemetery rather than relocating?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2022 6:16 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Even though there was a chance he could've used you as his pawn?" She asked. "If he had such good intentions, why keep his 'siblings' in a cemetery rather than relocating?"

"Where they gonna relocate ta? Tha suburbs? It's easier ta keep them behind tha iron bars a tha cemetery than try to mass relocate. They'd kill innocent humans on tha way or attract tha military, or be killed by humans."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2022 6:32 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Where they gonna relocate ta? Tha suburbs? It's easier ta keep them behind tha iron bars a tha cemetery than try to mass relocate. They'd kill innocent humans on tha way or attract tha military, or be killed by humans."
"They'll still be killed as they are." She said as she looked at Raph. "While fenced, they're contained like cattle in a small pasture. I'm certain that even the military would check the graveyard, especially if there's a Necromancer among them. What place to check for zombies let alone, raise undead minions than at a cemetery?"

Xena's ears pinned back as she listened to the conversation, yet remained silent while eating her food.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2022 6:35 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"They'll still be killed as they are." She said as she looked at Raph. "While fenced, they're contained like cattle in a small pasture. I'm certain that even the military would check the graveyard, especially if there's a Necromancer among them. What place to check for zombies let alone, raise undead minions than at a cemetery?"

Xena's ears pinned back as she listened to the conversation, yet remained silent while eating her food.

"Military hasn't attacked there yet. Far as I know, maybe Finley's got it blocked somehow. Like maybe it looks peaceful from tha outside or some kinda wardin to make people wanna stay away. I ain't sure. I don't think Finley has that kinda power, but, I dunno. I mean it ain't for me ta say. Ain't my decision."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2022 6:51 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Military hasn't attacked there yet. Far as I know, maybe Finley's got it blocked somehow. Like maybe it looks peaceful from tha outside or some kinda wardin to make people wanna stay away. I ain't sure. I don't think Finley has that kinda power, but, I dunno. I mean it ain't for me ta say. Ain't my decision."
She raised an eyebrow. "What sort of man is Finley anyways?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2022 7:07 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Kinda sticks ta himself when he ain't out gatherin food for tha cemetery or findin more zombies and bringin them there ta try and help them."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2022 7:23 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Kinda sticks ta himself when he ain't out gatherin food for tha cemetery or findin more zombies and bringin them there ta try and help them."
"And what does he do with these zombies afterward? Keeping them contained like that will not work out in the long run. You, having to take many lives just to feed their mouths, won't be able to satisfy their hunger either. More death adds to their number..." She said as she looked at Raph with a serious look. "What will you do when there's nothing left to feed them?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:07 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"And what does he do with these zombies afterward? Keeping them contained like that will not work out in the long run. You, having to take many lives just to feed their mouths, won't be able to satisfy their hunger either. More death adds to their number..." She said as she looked at Raph with a serious look. "What will you do when there's nothing left to feed them?"

"Dunno.....started goin outta town. Ended up meetin another group a zombies that lived at an old farm house." Raph said. He didn't have all the answers. He didn't know what he'd do or what Finley did and right now he just felt like he was being grilled.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:18 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Dunno.....started goin outta town. Ended up meetin another group a zombies that lived at an old farm house." Raph said. He didn't have all the answers. He didn't know what he'd do or what Finley did and right now he just felt like he was being grilled.
"And did this group of zombies do?" She asked.

"You know you can't keep doing this, Raph." Xena said. "Honestly, I could care less about Finley. In fact, I'd rather see him rot and die. Obviously majority of his so-called brothers and sisters had showed that they're nothing more than just shells of the people they once were. Had any of them even showed any signs of being sentient, despite having been with Finley this long?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:21 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"And did this group of zombies do?" She asked.

"You know you can't keep doing this, Raph." Xena said. "Honestly, I could care less about Finley. In fact, I'd rather see him rot and die. Obviously majority of his so-called brothers and sisters had showed that they're nothing more than just shells of the people they once were. Had any of them even showed any signs of being sentient, despite having been with Finley this long?"

"I.......I had to stop them." he said. He thought he was doing really well keeping his temper down. Then Xena added in." Is that what you think a me? Just a husk?" he asked, looking at her.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games