Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
I Just Know These Things Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:23 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Yumi was sitting at the table, smiling happily, then saw her Mom and waved. "Hey, Mom!"

@Zoey: "Gladly!" Mikey said filling up a plate.

The others at the table fixed their own plates before quietly sitting and eating.
Xena smiled a little when Yumi waved to her. "You been behaving yourself?"

"I have been!" she said still smiling. She then looked at Zoey. "Yup! That's me! Are you gonna be my new aunt?!" she exclaimed happily.

Donnie spit out the water he had been drinking.

"Yumi...." Leo said shaking his head at the little girl.

"Yeah...." Mikey said looking at Yumi before looking at Zoey and grinning. "Answer the kid."

Splinter looked at Zoey with an amused look and shrugged. "Kids."
She smiled to Yumi then looked at Zoey. "Least we can take the time for introductions now. I'm Xena Maxwell, and this is mine and Raph's daughter, Yumi." Her sapphire blue eyes widen upon hearing Yumi. "Yumi!" She then looked at Mikey. "You're not helping! Don't rush her! Afterall, she only just reunited with you guys and Donnie."

Yumi looked mortified herself that she had caused all the adults to react so and ducked down a little in her chair. She listened to both Zoey and Xena and nodded. "O....ok."

Mikey chuckled and went back to eating. The whole thing had been entertaining to him.

Leo smiled a little and shook his head before returning to eating silently as well.

Splinter also continued to eat.

Donnie had caught Zoey's look, causing him to blush deeply, but smile a little as he ate.
"You'll understand better when you're older." She said as she reached to gently ruffle Yumi's hair, all the while listening to Zoey's romantic talk. "Sadly reality overshadows fantasy." Xena said before she went to eat her meal.

"Yeah....sadly." Zoey murmured, smoking sadly before shaking her head. Mentally scolding herself for all the fictional romance she read growing up...and while she had been alone in order to cope with her reality. "Sorry. Like I said that got more romantic than real. My bad..."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:30 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Yumi was sitting at the table, smiling happily, then saw her Mom and waved. "Hey, Mom!"

@Zoey: "Gladly!" Mikey said filling up a plate.

The others at the table fixed their own plates before quietly sitting and eating.
Xena smiled a little when Yumi waved to her. "You been behaving yourself?"

"I have been!" she said still smiling. She then looked at Zoey. "Yup! That's me! Are you gonna be my new aunt?!" she exclaimed happily.

"Yeah...." Mikey said looking at Yumi before looking at Zoey and grinning. "Answer the kid."

She smiled to Yumi then looked at Zoey. "Least we can take the time for introductions now. I'm Xena Maxwell, and this is mine and Raph's daughter, Yumi." Her sapphire blue eyes widen upon hearing Yumi. "Yumi!" She then looked at Mikey. "You're not helping! Don't rush her! Afterall, she only just reunited with you guys and Donnie."

Yumi looked mortified herself that she had caused all the adults to react so and ducked down a little in her chair. She listened to both Zoey and Xena and nodded. "O....ok."

Mikey chuckled and went back to eating. The whole thing had been entertaining to him.

Leo smiled a little and shook his head before returning to eating silently as well.

Donnie had caught Zoey's look, causing him to blush deeply, but smile a little as he ate.
"You'll understand better when you're older." She said as she reached to gently ruffle Yumi's hair, all the while listening to Zoey's romantic talk. "Sadly reality overshadows fantasy." Xena said before she went to eat her meal.

"Awww. You're just saying that because you're with Raph and he doesn't have a romantic bone in his body. His idea of romance is a fight." Mikey said chuckling.

@Zoey: "Don't be sorry. Never be sorry for any of your feelings. Romantic or not, in these times, we need whatever comfort we can have. Hold on to those things." Donnie said with a smile to Zoey.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:37 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Awww. You're just saying that because you're with Raph and he doesn't have a romantic bone in his body. His idea of romance is a fight." Mikey said chuckling.

@Zoey: "Don't be sorry. Never be sorry for any of your feelings. Romantic or not, in these times, we need whatever comfort we can have. Hold on to those things." Donnie said with a smile to Zoey.
She gently popped Mikey upside the head. "Very funny, Mikey." There was then a sadden look in her eyes. "What me and Raph have...we can't get like with Zoey and Donnie..." She then shook her head upon hearing Zoey. "Don't worry about it. I've...just seen alot of things that overshadows the good."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:49 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Zoey seemed a little startled by Donnie's sudden outburst but she would smile and be left blushing by the end. Touched that he wanted to hear how she felt. If she was sad, angry, annoyed, frustrated....or even a little romantic. "Okay then...." She laughed softly before hearing Xena. "Anyways! Enough of the doom of the gloom! Yumi....how about you tell me a bit about yourself, hun."  

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:55 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She gently popped Mikey upside the head. "Very funny, Mikey." There was then a sadden look in her eyes. "What me and Raph have...we can't get like with Zoey and Donnie..." She then shook her head upon hearing Zoey. "Don't worry about it. I've...just seen alot of things that overshadows the good."

Mikey chuckled and rubbed the back of his head.

@Zoey: Donnie smiled and went back to eating.

Yumi smiled a little. "I like to read and and Papa's gonna teach me ninja safety. I recently come to live with them. I was....I was somewhere else first, but I don't remember now." she said looking a little startled.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:00 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Yumi smiled a little. "I like to read and and Papa's gonna teach me ninja safety. I recently come to live with them. I was....I was somewhere else first, but I don't remember now." she said looking a little startled.
Xena would continue to eat while Yumi told Zoey about herself.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:59 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Zoey smiled and reached out to plave Her hand over Yumi's. "I come from somewhere else too. I don't remember much 'bout the home I use to live in. But I remember my momma's iced tea. She always had it served with a lemon slice! I was still little when I came to New York."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:09 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Where's Papa anyway?" Yumi asked. She then looked over as Zoey put her hand on top of hers. The little girl's hand was very cold indicating her status as someone not quite alive. Yumi heard Zoey and smiled happily. "I want to try the ice tea when it's ready! Your Mom sounds real nice making such a treat for you!"  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:33 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Where's Papa anyway?" Yumi asked. She then looked over as Zoey put her hand on top of hers. The little girl's hand was very cold indicating her status as someone not quite alive. Yumi heard Zoey and smiled happily. "I want to try the ice tea when it's ready! Your Mom sounds real nice making such a treat for you!"
She glanced over at Yumi. "Probably went outside, knowing him." She said as she looked around everyone at the table. She sighed a bit, knowing that keeping Nira's presence a secret would be troublesome. Things were already edgy with Leo, and he would probably be hostile towards Nira as she wasn't kin. That and she knew she couldn't lie to Leo, regardless how hard she and the others had tried. "Zoey wasn't the only one Raph brought home with him. He also brought another zombie with him. A strange girl named Nira. He's probably watching over her as we speak." She then looked at Zoey. "Definitely somewhere south with that accent of yours." She chuckled slightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:00 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Zoey giggled and squeezed her hand gently. Noting the difference in temperature, but after having been in the city....nothing surprised her right now. "She really was. And there's plenty of the ice tea to have before ya go to bed, sugar. As for bein' from down south, ya ain't wrong. I'm from Houston." Zoey said happily with a smile. "When I was sixteen, my foster momma surprised me with a copy of my birth certificate. It said I was born in Houston General Hospital. And when I asked why she was showing me that, she said it was because she and her husband wanted to adopt me. It was suppose to be some 'your our daughter to matter where ya came from' sorta thing." Zoey said with a fond smile before she would tense a bit as Xena mentions Nira. She braced herself for the various reactions.  

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:33 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She glanced over at Yumi. "Probably went outside, knowing him." She said as she looked around everyone at the table. She sighed a bit, knowing that keeping Nira's presence a secret would be troublesome. Things were already edgy with Leo, and he would probably be hostile towards Nira as she wasn't kin. That and she knew she couldn't lie to Leo, regardless how hard she and the others had tried. "Zoey wasn't the only one Raph brought home with him. He also brought another zombie with him. A strange girl named Nira. He's probably watching over her as we speak." She then looked at Zoey. "Definitely somewhere south with that accent of yours." She chuckled slightly.

"What?!" Leo asked looking up. "Why would he bring a zombie back with him!?"

"Um....because he's one too?" Mikey asked with a look on his face as if Leo was stupid.

"Calm down, My Son. I am sure Raphael has a reason why he has done this." Splinter said placing a hand on Leo's arm.

"He'd better." Leo said scowling.

@Zoey: Yumi listened to her happily and with interest until her mother mentioned a zombie and Leo slightly blew up. She got tears in her eyes as she looked down. "We're not bad because we're zombies....." she said with a sniff.

Leo seemed startled by the small voice and looked over at the little girl. "Yumi. No. I mean...."

Yumi let out a small sob and got up from the table to run upstairs.

"Nice going, Leo....." Donnie muttered.

"I didn't mean that she's bad because she has some zombie in her...."

"Save it. Geeze." Mikey said as he stood up and went to follow after Yumi, clearly angry with Leo for once.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:55 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Um....because he's one too?" Mikey asked with a look on his face as if Leo was stupid.

"Calm down, My Son. I am sure Raphael has a reason why he has done this." Splinter said placing a hand on Leo's arm.

@Zoey: Yumi listened to her happily and with interest until her mother mentioned a zombie and Leo slightly blew up. She got tears in her eyes as she looked down. "We're not bad because we're zombies....." she said with a sniff.

Leo seemed startled by the small voice and looked over at the little girl. "Yumi. No. I mean...."

"Save it. Geeze." Mikey said as he stood up and went to follow after Yumi, clearly angry with Leo for once.
Xena smiled a little as she listened to Zoey's story. "Where I'm from, it's not just blood that makes one family. I have my biological parents and siblings. Just majority of my relatives are adopted." There was then a sadden look. "I haven't been in contact with them in quite some time yet, so they have no idea about me staying here with Raph and Yumi." It was then she winced upon hearing Leo's reaction about Nira. She then looked at Mikey. "Could be, yet I think he still feels that he owes it to Finley to help their fellow zombies..." She then noted Yumi's reaction from Leo's reaction, which had her frown more. Mikey had already went after her before she looked at Leo. "No, it's because she hasn't killed anyone yet, but Raph did..." Getting up from the table, she went after Mikey to tend to Yumi.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:13 pm
Clockwork Moirai

Zoey let out a sigh and frowned a little. "Leo...Nira ain't bad. If it weren't for her, I wouldn't be here. That...Pretender," Zoey began, pausing to remember what Nira and Raph had called that thing, "would have gotten me. You don't know what it's like in the city. Zombies have become...evolved. And I don't just mean Nira and Raph being sentient. I'm talking about others. There are things called Shriekers and Pretenders. Zombies that look and sound human at first. Things that cry like a frightened child. Their hunters. They find the prey and alert the rest of the horde." She explained, sighing and leaning back in her seat. "But Nira...she can fight those things. Other zombies fear listen to her. I've seen it. ...I think Raph brought 'er here because he sees her and sees a kid. She couldn't have been more than somewhere in her teens before she was...before she became..." Zoey paused, unable to bring herself to say it. For it was a rather terrible fate for someone so young. "...We all knows he's got a soft spot for kids. Just...give her a chance. I ain't sayin' let ya guard down. But...I trust her." But what she didn't say, didn't need to point out, was that it was only for now. Only an idiot wouldn't be able to see how dangerous Nira could potentially become.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:51 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena smiled a little as she listened to Zoey's story. "Where I'm from, it's not just blood that makes one family. I have my biological parents and siblings. Just majority of my relatives are adopted." There was then a sadden look. "I haven't been in contact with them in quite some time yet, so they have no idea about me staying here with Raph and Yumi." It was then she winced upon hearing Leo's reaction about Nira. She then looked at Mikey. "Could be, yet I think he still feels that he owes it to Finley to help their fellow zombies..." She then noted Yumi's reaction from Leo's reaction, which had her frown more. Mikey had already went after her before she looked at Leo. "No, it's because she hasn't killed anyone yet, but Raph did..." Getting up from the table, she went after Mikey to tend to Yumi.

Leo sighed and rubbed a hand over his face before hearing Zoey. "I don't know, Zoey. I'm conflicted about all of this. I want to trust Raph, he's my brother and I can see him in there, but other times I wonder......" he looked saddened for a moment, before putting back on a more stern look. "Donnie.....how long do zombies last?"

"Leo, I don't know. That's almost more of a Mikey question. I'd say a week or so at normal human composition, but these are zombies and there's something else in them. This virus or whatever seems to keep them from rotting like a normal human would. Like it makes the bacteria and other organisms that are involved with the process of decomposition be driven away from the zombie, making its decomposition rate extremely slow. Why?"

"What if.....we know Raph can think and be like he always was, but these moments he calls hunger or these red hazes, what if they are break downs of the brain's functions. What I'm trying to say is, how can we trust someone's judgement who may not be altogether there? That goes for Raph and Nira. I'm not sure about Yumi. She seems to be different and that could be due to Xena's DNA."

@Xena: Mikey was standing in their room looking at the opened window when Xena got there. "She went outside. I think Raph's on the roof and she climbed out there." He said with a small smile. "Look, I'm really sorry about Leo. He means well. He loves all of us and I know he loves Yumi to death. He just doesn't know when to switch off the big brother/leader button."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:19 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Leo sighed and rubbed a hand over his face before hearing Zoey. "I don't know, Zoey. I'm conflicted about all of this. I want to trust Raph, he's my brother and I can see him in there, but other times I wonder......" he looked saddened for a moment, before putting back on a more stern look. "Donnie.....how long do zombies last?"

"Leo, I don't know. That's almost more of a Mikey question. I'd say a week or so at normal human composition, but these are zombies and there's something else in them. This virus or whatever seems to keep them from rotting like a normal human would. Like it makes the bacteria and other organisms that are involved with the process of decomposition be driven away from the zombie, making its decomposition rate extremely slow. Why?"

"What if.....we know Raph can think and be like he always was, but these moments he calls hunger or these red hazes, what if they are break downs of the brain's functions. What I'm trying to say is, how can we trust someone's judgement who may not be altogether there? That goes for Raph and Nira. I'm not sure about Yumi. She seems to be different and that could be due to Xena's DNA."

@Xena: Mikey was standing in their room looking at the opened window when Xena got there. "She went outside. I think Raph's on the roof and she climbed out there." He said with a small smile. "Look, I'm really sorry about Leo. He means well. He loves all of us and I know he loves Yumi to death. He just doesn't know when to switch off the big brother/leader button."
Xena frowned a bit before she shook her head. "I do understand his concerns...Honestly, I was never really trusting towards Finley or any of the other zombies. Same could be said for some undead back home. I trust Raph because of your counterparts...They've been there for me since I was very young...until certain events happened. Not just that...he never stopped being there for me...despite my own bloodstained hands." She said. "I can't really say the same for Nira or Finley....regardless if the former helped save Zoey. Neither she or Finley lifted a finger when Raph was taken by the military or any other time he needed help. That's what irritates me the most...he wastes his time with these zombies, and when the time came when he needed help...they weren't there for him, despite his own sacrifices. He's been left fight these battles alone. And it's not just zombies to worry about. The military's been making their move as well...if Raph's having to keep bringing over his fellow zombies here, the military's going to catch wind of this and track us here."  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games