Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
A Life For Two Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:49 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I'll check tha upper levels. Ya look round down here. Just be careful." Raph said as he used the wall to jump up to the upper level.
"Will do." Xena said before she would look around the room while Raph went up to the upper level.

She would hear noise from where Donnie's work area had been.
Hearing the noise, Xena would head towards where Donnie's work area was. "Donnie? Are you there?"

"Who's there?" his voice called back.
Xena sighed with relief upon hearing Donnie's voice. "Donnie, it's me! It's Xena! I'm back!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:39 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I'll check tha upper levels. Ya look round down here. Just be careful." Raph said as he used the wall to jump up to the upper level.
"Will do." Xena said before she would look around the room while Raph went up to the upper level.

Hearing the noise, Xena would head towards where Donnie's work area was. "Donnie? Are you there?"

Xena sighed with relief upon hearing Donnie's voice. "Donnie, it's me! It's Xena! I'm back!"

"Oh. Hi. How are you doing?" he asked as he moved from where he had been sitting behind some machinery tinkering with it.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:26 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Oh. Hi. How are you doing?" he asked as he moved from where he had been sitting behind some machinery tinkering with it.
"I'm doing well, aside from doing some adjusting." She said with smile as she saw Donnie move from where he was sitting behind some machinery. "I see you've been kept busy."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:29 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I'm doing well, aside from doing some adjusting." She said with smile as she saw Donnie move from where he was sitting behind some machinery. "I see you've been kept busy."

"Had to do something. I.....got knocked out or something and when I got back here.....everyone was gone." he said shaking his head. He then looked back at her. "Did you do something with your hair?"  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:40 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Had to do something. I.....got knocked out or something and when I got back here.....everyone was gone." he said shaking his head. He then looked back at her. "Did you do something with your hair?"
"Who's gone?" She asked with a frown. "Did the military come after Leo, Mikey, and Splinter?" At the question about her hair, she smiled a bit sheepishly. "I'm human now, Donnie. Not only that, I'm here to stay for good."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:57 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Who's gone?" She asked with a frown. "Did the military come after Leo, Mikey, and Splinter?" At the question about her hair, she smiled a bit sheepishly. "I'm human now, Donnie. Not only that, I'm here to stay for good."

"They're gone, but I don't know if the military was after them or if Leo decided to go and take them somewhere safer." Donnie said sadly. He heard her news though and smiled a little. "That's great you'll be staying. But how did you become human?"  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:05 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"They're gone, but I don't know if the military was after them or if Leo decided to go and take them somewhere safer." Donnie said sadly. He heard her news though and smiled a little. "That's great you'll be staying. But how did you become human?"
"Have you tried contacting them?" She asked with a frown, wondering where Leo and the others could be. She really wanted to help Raph see Splinter again. "It's a long story, but in short, it was a price I paid in order to save your brother." She didn't want to mention Yumi just yet as she was another reason why she became human. "He's the reason why I came back to your world. I do have a way to return home, but I'll only be going there for visits."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:54 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Have you tried contacting them?" She asked with a frown, wondering where Leo and the others could be. She really wanted to help Raph see Splinter again. "It's a long story, but in short, it was a price I paid in order to save your brother." She didn't want to mention Yumi just yet as she was another reason why she became human. "He's the reason why I came back to your world. I do have a way to return home, but I'll only be going there for visits."

"I see." he said chuckling. "I never would have thought you and him.....how....is that going to work?" he asked scrunching up his snout. "Not to be intrusive, we can talk about something else." he said waving his hands to signal that he wouldn't talk about anything she was uncomfortable with. She would see that while he had been tinkering he had cute his hand and bandaged it up. The gauze was stained red.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:20 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I see." he said chuckling. "I never would have thought you and him.....how....is that going to work?" he asked scrunching up his snout. "Not to be intrusive, we can talk about something else." he said waving his hands to signal that he wouldn't talk about anything she was uncomfortable with. She would see that while he had been tinkering he had cute his hand and bandaged it up. The gauze was stained red.
Xena blushed a bit. "We talked about that. We're both aware that we couldn't do some things for obvious reasons. As long as we both make each other happy, then that's what counts, right? We can make it work in our own way." She said before she noticed his hand. "What happened to your hand?" She then examined the gauze, noticing that it was stained red instead of green. "Wait....you're not bleeding ecto. Donnie...did you find a way to be alive again?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:24 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena blushed a bit. "We talked about that. We're both aware that we couldn't do some things for obvious reasons. As long as we both make each other happy, then that's what counts, right? We can make it work in our own way." She said before she noticed his hand. "What happened to your hand?" She then examined the gauze, noticing that it was stained red instead of green. "Wait....you're not bleeding ecto. Donnie...did you find a way to be alive again?"

"Alive again? What are you talking about? When was I dead?" he asked looking surprised.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:58 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Alive again? What are you talking about? When was I dead?" he asked looking surprised.
This threw Xena off guard. She could tell that something was wrong. "What's the last thing you remember?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:25 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

This threw Xena off guard. She could tell that something was wrong. "What's the last thing you remember?"

"I.......I remember meeting you........I....then I come here and everyone was gone....I was going to get my equipment back up and running to try and figure out a cure for Raph......I told Leo I could fix him."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:29 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I.......I remember meeting you........I....then I come here and everyone was gone....I was going to get my equipment back up and running to try and figure out a cure for Raph......I told Leo I could fix him."
"Did you see anyone unusual?" She asked with a frown. "Did the military find their way here?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:33 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Did you see anyone unusual?" She asked with a frown. "Did the military find their way here?"

"I think they must have....it was pretty wrecked...."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:49 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I think they must have....it was pretty wrecked...."
She frowned more, couldn't help but feeling that the military had done something to Donnie. "Raph! Come over here! I found Donnie!" She called out.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games