Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Choir of Happiness (1x1 Murder Mystery) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:26 pm
Syn knew.he was fine but it was nice to confirm it regardless. He blinked when ths officer came up to him and introduced herself. He had to fight back a smile when she mistakenly called him ma'am in a slip up before calling him sir. "Syn is just fine, hon." he replied, waving away the title. "Nice to let you, Koa." he added after with a smile as he leaned against the door of his apartment. "It's fine. I understand that." he stated, nodding his head at what she was saying. He was silent for a moment as hebwas deciding what to tell the officer. He couldn't mention his run in so t Ankou as that would not go down well. "Well, I had just walked into the building when I noticed something was off in my neighbors' apartment. I went to get a closer look and noticed a thick plume of smoke coming from under the door." he started, dexidi ng not to bring Ankou up and told a half-truth. "Well, I know what fire smoke looks like and without question and broke down the door, using my magic to contain the flame so it would not spread to the other apartments before dragging the family of three out of thier and into the hallway before calling the paramedics." he finished after a minute. It was the truth. Sort of.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:59 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"mkay." Officer Koa says taking whatever details Syn gave, looking over a few things and studying their weight, she nods in affirmation. "Kay I guess that should be good enough to put in the reports, now last thing, was there anyone strange who may have entered or might've been around? Usually some fires don't start themselves unless the firefighters say otherwise, so before we call it in as an accident, we'll need to cover all the basis." she explains the reason for the last question due to the fact that there are magic users and most of the time, fire's can be made accidentally or not and that safety procedures for fire users or all sort of magic users are publicly announced including being posted on billboards. "Believe me, you have no idea how many novice fire casters make a slip up." saying like it's an common thing that happens.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:18 am
Once again, Syn was silent for a few seconds, actually thinking about what he wanted to say. He had to be careful not to mention Ankou as the officer might be target just cor the he'll of it and he did not want that to happen. "Hmm. No. Can't say that I have, if I had I would have lined the b*****d right to the wall and wait for you to collect him." he replied after a second, rubbing his head, silently thinking that he just wanted to go into his apartment, slide into bed and sleep. Because this, right here? This situation was just crazy. "Oh, I can just about guess." he muttered as there were several magic users besides him living in the building. Though he didn't think they would purposely cause a fire. No. The meeting between Ankou and him will stay just that. He knew he would have to tell Morgan about that in the future but for now, he would keep with him.

F-XylilShrink

Occ: Think Morgan will find out that Syn is keeping something from him? Lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:30 pm

"Mmhmm, kay, that should be sufficient, I guess for chief's standards, well hopefully everything calms down a bit, but thank you for your time Syn. Maybe I'll catch you around?" she chuckles before waving a goodbye as her partner finishes up on taking statements from the family Syn saved. The fire was fully out ten minutes ago as the fire lieutenant walked over to Koa and her partner to give a report on what started the fire, seems like it was caused by an exposed wire in the kitchen. Adding that to her report, everyone from the fire and police department started cleaning up or finishing what ever they have to do before heading back. EMS patching up the good Samaritans who helped evac the apartment.

Ooc: Or he might find out in the news tomorrow, then again he might pay Koa a visit to her desk. Ah, I feel sorry for the officers at the precinct. (>~ < )

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:45 pm
Syn nods saying goodbye back before disappearing into his apartment and xloing the door behind him. He leaned back against it with a sigh before placing his bag down by the door as well as his jacket, hanging it up on the rack before heading into his bedroom to get ready for bed. He was too tired to do anything else at the moment. He made sure to do his nightly routine before placing on his pjs and slipped into bed. He msde sure to place his cell on charge as well as time it as he didn't use an actual alarm clock before settling under his blanket and drifting off to sleep. He really hoped that this wouldn't be on tv tomorrow. Or God forbid if Morgan found out by grilling the officer that talked to him. That was the last thought before he drifted off to sleep.

Occ: Oh, dear. Lol. I can just picture his reaction. Yeah. I feel for them.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:07 am
Ooc: Aight, time skip to mornin'.

Dawn began to settle in as the sun was soon to rise, having an early start at waking up; Morgan wipes away the sand in his eyes, he stretched out to limber up a little from the well needed sleep he's gotten, the potion that Syn made for him is quite the godsend. Preparing for the day with a warm shower and the common routine, stepping out of his shower and getting dressed until a message was sent to his phone as he reads the contents before someone else was awake; make that three as one of them was using the guest shower downstairs. After finishing up and grabbing his things, he walked down to see Yui and Pam still in their sleep clothes though they're hard at work preparing breakfast, Charlotte was in the shower while her clothes are being washed and dried in the laundry.

Having a quick bite on the go, Morgan heads on out to the main road where his ride was parked, an officer from the traffic division was finishing their night shift and offered a ride for The Monk to drive into the city, Morgan would be driving as the officer spots the detective and hopped on into the passenger seat after greeting him a good morning and getting greeted back.

Now that they're on the road, the officer gets some shuteyes before he's dropped off at his house over in the suberbs where from there Morgan can drive off to the precinct to clock in.

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:58 am
Syn woke up to the sound of his cellphone going off, his hand reaching out to turn it off. He sat up in bed, yawning and stretching as the morning light poured into his bedroom. He blinked a few times until his eyes adjusted to the light before hopping out of bed and passing into the kitchen where he got started on making some coffee. He made a mental note to start packing up his things sometime during the week andntonalso visit the bank when he had a day off to do so. And to look up that McCready character Charlotte had rold him about. With that thought, he went to do his morning routine while the coffee brewed but not before sending a good morning to Morgan, telling him to have a good day. After he was nice and clean, he got dressed in his hospital scrubs and shoes before packing some extra clothes in his bag so he could change when he clocked out and go to the cafe to meet up with Morgan and Alicia after. Also,he made sure to have at least two cups of coffee before starting on his way, making sure that he had everything that he needed, including the strawberry shortcake he had gotten for Valari a couple of days ago. After locking his apartment, went went to another neighbor to ask if he could borrow her truck to drive to work and that he would bring it back it back later tonight. To his surprise, she said that he could have it as she would not be needing it anymore as she was getting a new car and handed him the keys. He nodded in surprise before heading out of the building and towards his new truck And placed his bag as well as the cake, which he had placed in a container inside before hopping in, closing the door. He started it up snd was on his way to the hospital, white happy that he now had a mode of transportation.

F-XylilShrink

Occ: Thought I finally give him a vehicle. Plus, a truck would come in handy once he moves to the farm, no?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:25 pm
As Morgan dropped off the officer at his home in the suburbs, he receives a message from Syn with a morning greet, replying the same, Morgan had some time before his work start. Stopping at a red light that seems to take a while he messages Syn, {"Plan on getting some coffee at the café we're meeting at tonight during my break, want me to get you anything?"} sending it quickly as the light turned green and off he goes to the precinct and finding a place to park the squad car in the station's garage below. After parking the vehicle and turning in the keys to the garage tenant and both greeting each other and Morgan signing a timestamp for returning the squad car.

Heading up to the main floor and being greeted with the typical bustle that goes on in the main lobby, Morgan clocks in while everyone who passed by greeted him good morning, his desk is full of paper work as usual and after putting his things away and getting comfy, he begins to review the reports on his desk and files away whatever's finished.

Ooc: Sweet~ and it's a hand-me-down too.

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:01 pm

Syn peered at his phone as he parked the truck in the staff parking lot. He smiled at the return before thinking about it. {Ah. If you can, could you get a me a chocolate Carmel latte?} He sent back before hoping hopping out of the truck, placing a anti-theft spell on it just in case as he headed inside. He made sure to drop off the cake to Valari, who actually glomped him and had to take ten minutes to let him off. With a shake of his head he needed up to the ICU unit as he would be working there today. Well, the front desk anyway which was find as nothing much happened there due to patients recovering from surgery or emergencies. After clocking in, he headed up to the ICU, being stoped and congratulated on the way. He wondered why before realizing that his face was on the news, and mentioning how he saved his neighbors. What the hell?! He waved away the eager co-workers as he placed his bag down beside his chair and got to work after saying hi to the other nurse working the desk with him.

F-XylilShrink

Occ: Yep.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:27 am
Getting a message back from Syn and letting a little smile slip, guess he'll be getting something he doesn't usually get at that café though checking up on Syn wasn't bad either. Soon the pile of papers began to grow smaller and smaller until he came across a certain report which the time stamp dates it last night; reading the address made Morgan's brow raise as he reads the witness statements, a couple were from the same address as one report caught his attention. The officers that were on duty last night had already gone home, though going into the break room for a cup of water, a few officers were watching the news as the apartment that Syn lived at was being shown then the healer himself being praised for saving a family from a fire caused by an accident. Pausing as he looks at the TV screen and finishing his cup of water, he takes a quick picture of him with the TV in the background before heading back to his desk to look at those reports again which seems to match up with what was on the news.

Later sending Syn a message with the picture he took. {"So... Slept well?"}

Ooc: Mr. Detective with a new haircut ( ^u ^ )

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:37 am

Syn was busy that morning, surprisingly enough. In the first 20 minutes he had to break up three fights, keep a patient from going into cardiac arrest, Chase away a couple making out in the break room and deal with some rather snooty eleves. And it was only the beginning of his shift. So, dasically, it was just a regular day at the hospital. After breaking up his fourth fight, he sank into his chair with a sigh, getting a pat on tje shoulder from the nurse working with him and he gave her a smile before deciding to get started on the paperwork so it would be out of the way. Through shuffling through a particular file, he heard his phone beep. He paused in what he was doing, making sure that h knew where his place was before looking at the text and froze. Well, damn. Looks like Morgan nelknew about last night. {Ah. So you saw that, huh?} he sent bsck, silently cursing the news and his luck. He had really hoped that Morgan would never find out but who was he kidding? The man was a detective so he was bound to at least find the report. He just hoped he didn't make a big deal out of it.

F-XylilShrink

Occ: I like it.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:32 pm

{"Well at the very least it was merely caused by faulty wires. I'll be over soon to drop off your latte."} sending the reply as he finishes up on whatever is needed and checking up on the status of tonight's operation. With everything getting ready, Morgan doesn't have to worry much about being underprepared for the investigation. Grabbing his bag and heading down to the garage to get an unmarked squad car, he's off to the café on the road listening to the scanner hearing nothing but talks between some of the active officers and the dispatchers in the main station.

It took some time for him to reach the café where Morgan gets his usual order with the addition of Syn's latte, though he took a whiff of it as the sugary scent tickles his nose which caused the barista to giggle a bit at the reaction. Waving at the usual patrons and employees, Morgan heads out to the hospital Syn works at and after a few minutes of driving and finding a place to park, he's in the lobby, unsure where to find Syn, he messages the young healer after sending him a photo of the drinks he's brought wondering where to meet in the hospital.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:28 pm

{"Okay. See you then."} was the reply that Syn sent back as he got back to work, making sure that everything was in order before taking the files to Drm Yukimura's office, dropping them.off With his Secretary and then leaving as fast as he could before the doctor knew he was here. He didn't know why the man was so obsessed with him. It was kind of creepy to be honest but he shook those thoughts aside as he made his way to tje caferia to get someting to eat as his break was approaching. After a bit of it was time.for his break. And as he settled down, he got a message from Morgan as well as s pic of his latte which let him know that the other was at the hospital. Huh. {'Stay right there, Morgan. I'll be down to greet you right now."} he sent before getting up and heading towards the elevator and down towards where Morgan was waiting, never noticing a familiar pair of eyes watching him go hungrily. Not that hebknew it of course. "Hey, thanks for waiting." he said once he exited the elevator and towards Morgan with a smile while ignoring the various whispers and stares being directed at him.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:47 pm

Morgan waved at Syn with a smile before handing him his Chocolate Caramel latte, "Hope I'm not bothering you or anything if you're busy. Just figured I check up on you before the thing that's going on tonight." Morgan says with as he tosses the drink carton away and taking a sip out of his coffee. "Hmm how about we find someplace a little less crowded, there's something I need to discuss with you about tonight, it's just a little talk, I won't take up most of your time." He says guiding the young healer someplace where there's less ears to eavesdrop on the coming conversation they'll have.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:59 pm

Syn accepted the drink, giving Morgan a happy "thank you" before taking a sip of his latte. Syn shook his head. "No. Not at all. I'm on a break right now, so it's all good." he replied after a second. "That's sweet l of you to check on me." He added with a smile at the detective before blinking at his suggestion. "Ah. Of course. We can use one of the empty rooms of the hospital. Come on." He said, grabbing the other by the hand and sparking even more rumors, and leading him to a room that was empty and closing the door behind him. "There. The walls are kinda sound proof, so no one can hear us." he said. "So, what is it that you wanted me.to talk about?" he asked, taking a seat on one of the chairs.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games