Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[EVENT] Bloodfest 2018 Main Events - PRIZES!!! pg 33 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
leon_a_darkangel rolled 3 100-sided dice: 96, 15, 23 Total: 134 (3-300)

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:09 am
Eyzaak was at it again, this time he was gunna really try and get the BEST snowflake ever. Okay, maybe that was wishful thinking. This wasn't easy no matter how simple it sounded. Trying to coax a snowflake not to dissolve and break apart, and not freeze your own blabber muscle. Eyzaak winced as he held his tongue out to ready himself for the next couple minutes trying to catch snowflakes.

leon_a_darkangel rolled 2 100-sided dice: 56, 29 Total: 85 (2-200)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:15 am
Eyzaak tipped his head back a bit more to try and make more reality space for snowflakes to fall onto his tongue. It seemed to work! A snowflake gracefully drifted on and landed smoothly on his tongue. Sweet, it was time to go get this to the judge!

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

leon_a_darkangel rolled 1 100-sided dice: 42 Total: 42 (1-100)

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:16 am
Eyzaak soon made it back to the brownblood, and while his snowflake wasn't much to look at, he looked proud of himself as he beamed at the other troll. Pointing at the top of his tongue he showed it off for judging before he consumed the little unsuspecting snowflake.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:44 am
Hivestuck
My name is: Forger Specie (Stryke Nvrmor)
My team is: Yellow
My talent category is: Weapon Handling
My choice is: B

Current Score: 8

Stryke wondered if this was truly how it ended. He had been shot, stabbed, burned...endured mental anguish, experimented on, and pushed to the point of no return so many times. As he spiraled into the air off that ramp backward, his life flashed before his eyes. Spiraling wildly out of control, he looked utterly mortified as his hair wildly tangled and tossed about. He did easily hundreds...maybe countless more spins in the snow...before he realized he was not only back on his feet, but he'd made it! Shocked, Stryke quickly looked behind him as he let out a little laugh. YEAH. He had done it! Even if he couldn't believe it, holy hell.

As he came to the next part of the course, he realized there was a sheer drop off. The label made it obvious...he was supposed to go down. Stryke's body flickered momentarily with a yellow and orange color of his psiionics. It was triggered from the sense of impending doom. Every warning, an alarm bell was going off in his body. Either way, he looked at it,...this was danger at it's finest. Worrying at his bottom lip, he decided to grab hold of the zip line..and make a mad dash for the bottom.

Here goes...something?

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:07 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Eyzaak Hiroki
My team is: Blue
My talent category is: Weapons Handling
My choice is: C

Current Score: 8

Eyzaak had been amped up to do some awesome tricks. Even if he didn't know what in the hell he was doing, this was gunna be awesome!! While he didn't do an extreme, or over the top trick, he certainly gave it a go. Deciding to show off, he gave his knuckles he'd had on for the purpose of his run a good thrust into the air as he tossed it. It, along with himself added for an actually slightly impressive spectacle. Eyzaak wasn't really trying to show up Trevel, he just was having a damn good time and was glad to be out and about. Times like these made him wish he had more time to be a kid. He already had responsibilities as a member of the rebellion, but he was also his own troll. Eyzaak would be damned if he stopped living for, and enjoying moments like these. He wasn't stupid, he knew his body was changing, he was taller than he'd been even a sweep ago obviously. But for just a little while longer...he could live it up and enjoy being a kid.

As he came out of his little display of flips and showing off with his weapons, they came to the next part of the course. Um...wait...why did it drop down so suddenly...? Looking around confused, he made out a sign...well barely. He still wasn't a great reader, it just wasn't something he liked doing. Playing games over at Trevel's, and spending time with the other kids in Salamire during learning time had, however drastically helped. So had one on one lessons with Tevini. "Ah s**t...well shiiiiit! LET'S GOOOO." He decided to leap off the edge, there was a trampoline below...time to get a move on!

Hobo Pixi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:20 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Trevel Caleft
My team is: Purple
My talent category is: Song
My choice is: D

Current Score: 4

Trevel shot off the ramp, and purposely twisted and turned himself in a dramatic display of showman ship. While he didn't spend that much time skiing or on the slopes, he had enough practice it was obvious he at least could control himself. The sick move earned a little shocked "oooo" sound from the crowd which made him smirk. He purposely did and extra twist, and flip motion using his body to control the decent as he landed on both skiis with a heavy thud, spraying white fresh powder all over. Seeing that Eyzaak was defiantly finding his rhythm and groove, he couldn't help but be amused. Sure he wanted to be the best, but seeing the other like this made him want to push harder.

Rushing along the course, they next came upon a sheer drop off that was clearly meant to be a performance enhancement, made even more obvious by the sign. Before Trevel could really process what the other troll was doing..he'd dropped off the edge. Trevel's eyes widened as he watched him go. Considering how the Assjacked booth went with zip-lines...there was no way in hell he was using that thing any time soon. Trusting a trampoline to catch him sounded equally terrible. So, instead of using the hand glider, he made a split second decision to use the half pipe to make his decent downwards.

leon_a_darkangel

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
Hobo Pixi rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-12)

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:22 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Trevel Caleft
My team is: Purple
Yesterday's Total: 4
Damage: 4
Repair: 1
New Total: 1

Building Material for Tomorrow: Frigid Water

Trevel felt his jaw muscles clench as he came back to his fort. Really? They couldn't at least leave a little bit of his ice hive in tack? He had gotten rather good at building forts, and creating snowballs on the fly. So to see all his work ruined by what he imagined was the same stupid group of highblood teens from earlier. He growled as he kicked at the remaining pile. Fine. He could salvage at least some of it, even if it would never look anything like the first night. Crouching down, he tried to repair the walls, but it simply was a loosing battle. The fact that any time he tried to repair one spot, another spot would cave in was a pretty good indication this igloo was spent. By the time he was done with it, he at least had some kind of...vague shape to work with. Pouring water on it, he hoped it would freeze overnight and help stabilize it.  
Hobo Pixi rolled 3 100-sided dice: 29, 80, 12 Total: 121 (3-300)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:28 am
Why exactly was he doing this again? He sighed as he walked towards the area. It wasn't like it was challenging, but it was repetitive. For whatever reason, Eckios and Eyzaak both had repeatedly continued to come back here...so he figured whatever. He'd finish up the next couple of nights and he could move on with his life either way. It was a simple game, and it made his pals happy he was participating.

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
Hobo Pixi rolled 2 100-sided dice: 16, 34 Total: 50 (2-200)

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:29 am
Trevel waited to see if he'd get a shot at catching a snowflake. With his tongue acclimated to the cold around him, he imagined he'd at least come up with some kind of results. He'd had no issue the last two nights, so he didn't foresee any issues now.

Hobo Pixi rolled 1 100-sided dice: 53 Total: 53 (1-100)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:30 am
While Trevel had tried to score another big point collection, tonight the wind was a bit more pronounced and made it a lot harder to collect some of the bigger, show stoppers. When one did finally hit his tongue, and he made the trip to the judge a good portion of his display was melted away, or had been blown off his tongue by the wind. While a bit annoyed, he at least walked away with more points. So that was cool at least.

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
Hobo Pixi rolled 2 100-sided dice: 17, 76 Total: 93 (2-200)

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:31 am
Woopse...ignore I'm tired @@  
Hobo Pixi rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:32 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Dillys Silvio
My team is: Red
Yesterday's Total: 2
Damage: 5
Repair: 6
New Total: 6

Building Material for Tomorrow: Parking Lot Ice

Dillys felt his pumpbiscuit drop into his chest. He came back to check on his fort only it was absolutely ruined. Sighing he rubbed his neck, trying to make sense of the carnage. During his absence, it looked like a bunch of the structure had been kicked in and demolished. The addition of the snowman earned a bored look from Dillys. Ha, ha, ha....very funny. Pinching the bridge of his nose he exhaled. Alright, he could handle this. He would have to rebuild the structure and repair the foundation..but maybe this was salvageable yet. Tasking himself with rebuilding his ice hive, he had to admit even he was surprised by the time he was done. Dillys didn't have nearly as much time as the first night he set this up, but the overall look and feel of the new design seemed even sturdier.

Deciding all the sparkling snow had to have an impact, he decided to grab some of the nasty, kinda dirty looking parking lot ice to reinforce his fort. He was tired of kids destroying his hard work. He smiled thoughtfully at the end result. It looked sturdy, and while the black and grey from the added parking lot ice was a little unsightly...the point was to make it sturdy.

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
Hobo Pixi rolled 3 100-sided dice: 69, 58, 14 Total: 141 (3-300)

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:36 am
Eilidh had brought her matesprite along with, even if he was on the sidelines. After this, she planned to head over to the Whole Hog with him for a dinner date. It had been his idea, but it was rather sweet of him to purposely invite her. She knew he'd also been planning time with Amonee, which was great. She'd need to go track Nucleo down and see about grabbing some coffee with him and play a couple games when the jadebloods went off to spend time together!

Poking her tongue out, she felt a little silly with him near by but she instead concentrated on what she was doing.

Hobo Pixi rolled 2 100-sided dice: 58, 83 Total: 141 (2-200)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:36 am
A giggle came from her as the snowflake melted instantly upon touching her tongue. For a moment she thought maybe she'd get lucky...but clearly that was not yet the case.

Melted..  

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
Hobo Pixi rolled 2 100-sided dice: 93, 94 Total: 187 (2-200)

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:37 am
Nope. Still no luck. It was like a repeat of last night, and she wasn't exactly thrilled.

Melted.  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games