Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:41 pm
Isuna walked through the portal, looking at Neko and Kazu. "Your gunna look a bit rough at the ball tonight." She pointed out, jokingly, moving to kneel next to him and examine the damage. "I can bind the bone back together. Nekos done the patch work already. I need to give you an antibiotic too just incase of infection, said you weren't feeling good...Wings aside, anything else I need to look at?" She asked, taking out the salve and getting started.

Neko sat back, giving Iduna room to work. She reached up and ruffled Jens hair before pulling over to hug an arm around his shoulders. "Thanks Jen. You did good."

Kana moved to answer the door, opening it and tilting her head to look at Kidd. "Hey stranger." She smirked and moved to let her in, closing the door behind her.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:27 pm
“ perfect, I’ll get all the ladies tonight” Kazu said slowly sitting up better and leaned forward before stretching out his uninjuried wing and looked toward Jen and nodded. “ Thanks Kid” kaz addd before looking at neko. “ you should head back to Hiei. I’ll be back at the castle after a shower and what not “He said and nodded st Jen. “ I can watch him for right now” he added. He nodded at isuna. “ just the wing I’ll be okay now thanks again.”

Jen smiled at the hug and leaned into Neko and blinked with a nod. “ I can stay here if your busy neko” Jen said with a nod and moves to help clean up around.

Kidd moved with a smile and walked in. “ Thanks, sorry I ran off like an idiot again.” ashe said with a sigh and put her bag down and looked around. “ this place is so empty aha. Anyway his life?”  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:37 pm
Isuna smirked. "Your not so hurt if you can crack jokes. So theres that at least. Try to take it easy the rest of the day, and obviously, be extra careful." She instructed, packing up her stuff. I'll check them again tonight once the parties died down." She looked at Neko and nodded. "I'll go back with you. Jencho, thanks for staying with Kazu." She smiled.

Neko nodded. "Yeah, I'll fill him in once we get back. And Thank you Jen, I appreciate the help. Take care of Kazu for me, and dont let him do anything stupid." She teased, winking before opening a portal, letting Isuna go ahead of her. She moved to gently hug Kazu, being extra careful of his wings. "If he shows back up, set him on fire." She offered, smirking before ruffling the teenagers hair and waving. "See you tonight." She stepped through the portal, back to Isunas medical room. "I gotta go fill Tear in, I'll catch up with you later Isuna." She turned and headed out running up the stairs to the office and walking in without knocking, again.

Kana shrugged. "You had your reasons. What's past is past." She grabbed Kidds bag and moved to head toward the guest room with it. "I kinda cleared out Grams stuff that I didn't need. Never really got into buying anything to replace the stuff. I mean, I got a couch, a dining table a TV, that sort of stuff. But that's about it." Kana explained.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:53 pm
Kazu shifted and slowly moved to get comfy on his make shift bed on the floor and nodded. " Of course, thank you again Isuna. I'll make sure Jen stays out of trouble as well." The silver bat demon added. He closed his eyes crossing his arm under his chin as he laid on the floor.

Jen waved a little and started to clean up the shop for Kazu.

Tear looked up from the paperwork and gave a dull look. " You know, in a few months from now I'll have you trained to knock on that door. Instead of you just walking right in." Tear said rolling his eyes and dropped another file on the floor before reaching for another one. " You had the day off till I needed you, Whats' wrong?" He asked not looking up from the files.

Kidd moved slipping her combat boots on the floor and walked after Kana. " It's just stupid demon world stuff. I got found and then ran and hide in a small town for awhile and now I work for the demon king. So that's kinda cool." Kidd said putting her puppets on the bed as they started to move.

Chess sat up pushing ruka and Kepi out of the way. " Kana! " Chess said in his small doll form and ran toward the girl jumping off the bed and into her arms. " Kidd is so mean and took me away from my true love!"  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:15 pm
Isuna raised a brow as Neko took off, with a shrug she set her bag back down and went back to getting ready.

Neko leaned against the door, raising a brow. "Firstly, you dont train cats, and I'm never knocking again just for that comment. Secondly, I just got back from Kazuhiros place and we may have a small situation. Abel apparently snapped finally. He attacked Kazu and mentioned coming to the ball tonight." She explained, finally pushing off the door and walking over to the desk, arms crossed. "I'm not sure if he has a bone to pick with Tear or not. I haven't seen him since before I started working here...I dont think he knows."

Kana moved to catch Chess, smiling. "Hello to you too. I agree she was awfully mean taking off with out a word. I'm not so sure I've forgiven her yet." Kana teased, looking up at Kidd, obviously happy to see her regardless. "So, you work for the King now? That sounds ritzy."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:22 pm
Tear moved as he read the files, nodding as she talked a few times before he put the file down and crossed his arms over his chest. " Cat girl by the end of this month I'll have you knocking. " He said and rubbed the side of his head by the start of the mask.

" Of course Able decided today of all days to get annoying. Is Kazuhiro okay?" Tear asked and thought about it a bit. " Oh he probably has a bone to pick with Tear of course. He knows who is behind this mask. He made this persona years ago for me." Tear finally said giving up some truth. " I'll make sure to double the guards." He added.

Kidd chuckled and gave her a peace sign. " I'll make it up to you, I'll get you all dressed up and you'll be my date tonight for the ball and you can see Demon worlds King and how royalty parties." Kidd said with a chuckle.

" Masters gonna owe you a lot, A year is a long time to let a crus-" Chess started and Kidd snapped her finger as the doll stopped. " Anyway, are you excited to meet the new puppet!?"  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:08 pm
"Kazu is fine, Isuna made sure too. His wings pretty messed up though, so dont ne surprised if they're out during the party." Neko shook her head and thought a moment. "Why would he have such an issue with you? Damn, this nixes the first dress idea too, have to go for something less obvious." She mused out loud, opting not to wear anything revealing if Abel did decide to show up. "Professional it is, I suppose."

Kana looked up, tilting her head slightly. "You got a new one?" She asked, hearing about the puppet.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:13 pm
" You can wear your first choice." Tear said with a hidden smirk under his mask and shook his head a little trying to think about it. " Able and I haven't seen Eye to eye in a long time. I'm not sure if it's because of Chika or Kazu or if it's a few other reasons." Tear explained and moved putting the paperwork down.

He sighed a little and dropped his head back trying to think. " I'm going to have a nap before this ball. I'm not feeling a hundred percent right now. " Tear finally said letting on more that he wasn't feeling so great. " I sent a text to the head knights about getting the guards up more. " He added as he stood up and pushed his chair in.

Kidd moved reaching into her bag. " Well You've met Chess and Kepi of course." Kidd said and pulled out her new puppet. " this is Ruka, I stole his soul from Hell. his a serial killer." Kidd said with a smile and held Ruka up in doll form. The red hair puppet wearing a trench coat black pants and a half mask on stairing at Kana with a meat clever. " Wanna play, girly?" Ruka hissed.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:42 pm
Neko smirked. "Kay...maybe just to show off for a moment. If Abel does show up, I'll change. Outfit number one might set him off." She admitted. She looked over at Tear, eyeing him curiously as he mentioned he didn't feel good. "You didn't seem well at training earlier either. You coming down with something?" She asked, hoping it was just a cold. "I'll let you rest then. See you tonight." She turned, heading for the door.

Kana inspected the doll a moment, looking at his coat and meat cleaver, smirking as he asked her to play. "I'm good, thanks." She opted not to poke out him, just incase the blade was sharp. "Howd you manage to get a hold of hin?" She asked Kidd.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:55 pm
Tear shifted walking toward the door with Neko and shrugged. " Probably over worked myself. Even when I was on break I was still working at night. Just without the mask." Tear explained and looked at Neko. " Come wake me up in two hours." He said and walked away from the shadow cat heading to his room for now.

Akuro shifted walking passed Tear and shrugged before walking toward Neko. " Aren't you suppose to be glued to his hip?"Akuro asked rubbing his eyes, the vampire had just finally woken up from a nap.

" I used a spell to fish out his soul. Was super hard and annoying but I ended up getting him. His originally name was Jack the ripper mind you. But he'll settle with ruka. Won't you?" Kidd asked looking at the doll.

" Naturally Master." The puppet grumbled. Kidd only chuckled with a smile and looked down Kana and clapped her hands. " So you gonna be my date to the ball?"  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 10:26 am
Neko nodded. "Sir, yes sir." She mock saluted him as he left, then looked up at Akuro as he walked up. "Normally yes, but hes going to his room and I'm not going to follow him in there, that would just be weird." She explained, trying her damndest not to smile at the joke. "What about you, thought for sure youd be trying to sneak a peak at Isunas outfit for tonight, she was half dressed a moment ago. Hair half done up, got that 'in process' hotness look going for her." She teased, taking a cigarette out and lighting it, smiling teasingly at Akuro. "You should probably start getting ready too." She suggested.

Kana smiled nervously, hearing the Jack the Ripper part. "Well hes pretty infamous." She pointed out. She tilted her head once the ball was brought up. "If you dont think itll cause a scene or get you in trouble, sure." She smiled. "It sounds kind of exciting."  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 10:31 am
Once in his room, Hiei removed his Tear outfit and put it away before crawling into his bed. Only in some boxers as he climbed under his blanket and tried to get some sleep. ' Probably the worst time to get sick. Tonight should be easy though as long as there is no major issue' He thought and curled up as he tried to rest.

Akuro chuckled and took a drag of Neko's smoke before returning it and shrugged. " I'm getting there, I was just seeing if Hiei was back yet or not. I guess Mukuro was right and he'll be gone for the next few days. I was just hoping he'd be here to help pull weight." The vampire said and shrugged as he turned to leave. " I have to speak with the knights and what not. I'll see you tonight."

Ruka shifted sitting on the bed in doll form beside Chess and Kepi and looked around.

" Tear doesn't care what we do as long as we get work done and keep the balance. You being my date will be no problem. Anyone asks and your my girlfriend." Kidd said with a smirk and tried to think. " We need to figure out an outfit for you. How princesses up do you wanna be my love?" Kidd asked.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 3:19 pm
Neko wandered a bit, checking entrances and exits to the castle and making mental notes of it from the ball room before going to find an unused and empty room to change in. She shifted into a dress that draped on her curves, held up by sheer off the shoulder straps, and a pair of dark stiletto heels. It took some finagling to get her hair to do what she wanted, the downside to short shaggy hair were the limited styling options. She opted to lengthen it with Shadows, evening it out before dramatically parting it to one side so it swooped over one side of her face. She tied a black choker around her neck and wrapped a black ribbon up her arm for accessories, and left it at that. "Guess we will see how long I can pull this off before it bothers sombody." She chuckled to herself and shadow ported down to the medical room. "Issy, can I borrow some lipstick? She called, knocking on Isunas door.

Isuna opened her door, and blinked at Neko. "Wow, you look awesome Neko...I feel under dressed now." She opened the door all the way to show her blue sleevless gown with navy filigree patterns bordering the seams, and a kimono style belt with a navy cord tied around it. Her hair was up in loops along one side, and pinned with a clip on the other.

Neko snorted a laugh. "Under dressed my a**, Issy you look gorgeous."

Kana laughed a bit. "I'm up for being surprised and trust your judgement." She offered. "Surprise me."  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 4:05 pm
Akuro moved getting ready in his room, he was wearing a black tux with a black dress shirt and a blue tie. Normally he'd wear Red or purple but he had a feeling Blue was going to be the safer color tonight. He moved pulling his hair back into a low pony tail and cleaned up his hair just a bit before throwing his hat on his bed going without his hat. His cross hidden under the shirt and of course his tinted glasses over his eyes. He moved walking out of his room and headed toward the ball room to finish last minute set up.

Kazu shifted walking into the castle heading to medical with Jen who was going to chill in the medical room with a knight. Kazu was wearing black tux with a white dress shirt with a purple tie, his wings out and tucked lightly on his back. His hair wild like normal as he walked toward Isuna and Neko. " The boys are just going to love the two of you." Kazu said with a smile and crossed his arms. For a bat demon who was bleeding out this morning he looked pretty cleaned up.

Hiei who should of already been dressed and ready to go, wasn't ready and was still asleep in his bed curled in more than one blanket.

Kidd moved her hiking like bag and started to dig through it. " I have three dresses you can choose from. Take your pic. I'm wearing a suit tonight because I want to be able to fight if needed." She explained and held the dresses out toward Kana letting her pick what she wanted. Kidd was just going to wear tight skinny pants a white dress shirt and vest.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 7:15 pm
Isuna handed over a small bag of cosmetics to Neko and smiled seeing Kazu. "You cleaned up good, never would of known about earlier if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes." She joked. "Hows your wings?"

Neko waved after taking the bag and smiled at Kazu. "You look good Kiddo. I got run though, I gotta make sure Tear is up. See you in a bit." She took two steps away before shadow porting into Hieis room. She walked over, poking the roll of blankets. "Hey, come on Sleepy head, it's time to get ready." She said, shaking the lump gently. She walked over to the bathroom, grabbed a hand mirror and walked back out to sit on the edge of the bed to do her make up. "Your going to be late to your own party." She warned.

Kana smiled and looked at the dresses. "Hmmmm, this one I think then." She picked out a black dress with a collar and no sleeves, the bottom glistened like a night sky. "If you planned on a suit tonight, why did you bring dresses?" She asked holding the dress up to check the length.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games