Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Silver & Blood: A Kingdom's Currency (Rynn01 x Kami GearX) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:17 pm
Kami GearX

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anja looked down to see Tousa there, "Oh hey there! I'll be down in a minute." his commentary was helpful but she wondered why he stopped. Oh well. She climbed the rest of the way down without trouble. She handed the cat back to her, "Keep a better eye on him, kay?" she patted the girl's head who said, "Thank you miss!" and ran off.

Anja sighed happily and looked at Tousa, "Hey you feeling okay? Your face is red." she put her hand on his forehead, "You have a fever?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:22 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

"You're still dressed provocatively." Tousa stated simply and moved to look away from wherever she tried to stand. One of his hands moved to gently take hers away from his forehead. "Anyways, dinner should be ready back at the smith's shop and I'm hungry." He then turned quickly and began to walk away.

"You should be more careful of how you dress Anja. Remember what I said back at the last place we stayed." Was all he commented as he continued his hurried escape.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:27 pm
Kami GearX

Anja rolled her eyes, "There are no men here." she said. She touched his shoulder, "Race you! Loser has to give up his bowl!" She started running towards the smith shop, laughing. She got back but instead of going in, she dressed herself for his sake.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:31 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

"I am a man!" He called out to her as she ran ahead. He took a moment, lowering himself slightly and then took off in a sprint after her, fingers pointed in the direction he was running. Tousa was not going to lose his food tonight. However even after that he still was a few steps behind and he skidded to a stop with a huff. "Dammit." He muttered.

Once she was clothed he spoke. "The blacksmith is also a man." He commented, holding two fingers up and making a 'snipping' motion. "So that is two you did not account for right now... Or was that on purpose?"  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:36 pm
Kami GearX

"I did not count the two of you since you are both unmarried. You only gave concern with married men not being faithful. You didn't say anything about the single ones. And you don't count." Anja said with a smile, "Since I'm in a good mood and you did actual hard labor today, I'll drop the bet. You can have your food." she blew him a kiss and entered the house, "Smells great in here Zolfka!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:49 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa glared at her back. "How am I not a man!?" He nearly yelled in frustration as he stormed inside after her. The smell was indeed good and he wondered what the hell Zolfka had made that was this strange and exotic.

Zolfka turned from the fireplace on the far wall and held a big smile. "That is good! I learned this while I was your ages and still eager to know about the world!"

Indeed, the interior of the house was a strange and clashing array of cultures and designs. The rug near the fireplace was circular and held patterns of gods from far away lands, where one of the chairs looked to be made of pure stone as if carved from a mountain. The table he had was an actual plant growing from a pot, the branches woven so thickly and carefully it made a flat surface. Just above the fireplace was a two-handed ax that looked to be about twice the size it should have been, except for the haft of the weapon which would have looked right at home in a human's hands.

In the far corner was a huge set of plate mail that shined with a blue sheen to it. On the walls were mounted various heads of strange and exotic beasts. Some of which included basilisk's and wyvern's heads. A minotaur looked to be screaming. If any doubt was placed on the man's stories before, the house he had certainly said otherwise.

On the mantle just above the fireplace however seemed to be a framed portrait of a group of people, and various objects were placed around it. It was probably the cleanest spot in the house and the one that looked the most put together.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:54 pm
Kami GearX

Anja took one look at the wall and felt uneasy, "You're a hunter as well as a blacksmith." she went to the table and sat down. She didn't seem like herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:13 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

"I prefer the term adventurer, and yes I was, but I gave that profession up about twenty years ago now." Zolfka stated, turning to look at them fully with a large pot of stew. "Now I am just Zolfka the Blacksmith for this here village and nothing more."

He moved to set the huge pot down, inside a very hot and steaming stew that smelled as rich as any meal royalty would have. "No one needs to think otherwise. Unless they are meaning to cause my home trouble. Then they get to meet Mister Goldey hanging on the wall. Same with all the soldiers that come by. I can't very well leave my home unguarded." Zolfka laughed. "Though I think most of them avoid coming near my shop if they come through town unless absolutely necessary."

Tousa laughed nervously at that comment. he was really glad to be Reiss instead of Tousa at the moment. "Yes well... That's very noble of you to protect a defenseless place." There was a bit more nervous laughter and a bead of sweat rolling down the side of his face.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:27 pm
Kami GearX

Knowing that he was a hunter anymore helped her, but she still wasn't comfortable. She stood up, "I have to go outside." she left in a hurry, keeping her head down low. Anja couldn't take being inside that place any longer. It was just too awful. But the way he defended the village was good.

Those heads, she could hear them screaming....hunting them for sport. Humans can be so cruel. She sat on the stump where she cut logs  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:46 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

Tousa and Zolfka both watched as she went outside and then they looked at each other before looking around. "Do you think it's the decorations?" Zolfka asked after a silent moment.

"I don't know, nor will I pretend to know. It might be." Tousa stated and received a funny look from Zolfka.

The blacksmith had folded his arms, tapping one against the meaty bicep. "You're not even going to check on her? Isn't that a bit... Cold? I mean she is your travelling partner right?"

Tousa was about to open his mouth to refute that idea but then went quiet and sighed. "I suppose you're right, we will be back in a minute Zolfka."

"Take your time with her Reiss. Dinner isn't going anywhere and I'm always welcoming guests, no matter what they are." The large man stated, pouring himself a bowl and sitting down in the stone chair to begin eating slowly.

Tousa stood and moved outside slowly, looking around for Anja. Seemed she hadn't gone very far and he simply closed the door and walked over, leaning on the side of the house. "Zolfka says to take your time, dinner isn't going anywhere and he welcomes any guest into his house, no matter what they are." Tousa stated, watching her.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:57 pm
Kami GearX

Anja shook her head and turned away from him, "Its not that at all. And I'm surprised you are out here talking to me. I'll be fine, I just need to collect myself." she held herself and sighed. Her stomach rumbled with hunger. She should eat then come back outside.

To make matters worse, she knew one of them. The wolf head in the corner....he was her friend. Despite it being twenty plus years ago, it didn't matter. Anja was older than a hundred.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:05 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

"Zolfka told me to come outside and talk to you and make sure you were alright since you are my traveling partner." Tousa stated back before sighing and playing with a strand of hair. "In any case I'm going to stay out here until you decide to come back inside. Can't well leave a woman alone when they are distraught."

Tousa stretched and then closed his eyes as he kept playing with his hair. "Can't wait to go to bed as well. Especially after all the work of today. Also, you really know how to please everyone don't you? Offering work, helping a child."  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:16 pm
Kami GearX

"I do the things I do because I want to and its who I am. I'm not trying to please people." Anja sighed and turned to him, "The only way I'm goin back inside is if that blacksmith takes down those things. They were people once. We don't mount human heads for decoration, so why do you? Humans are barbaric." she faced away from him again  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:22 pm
Rynn01

User Image
Prince Tousa of Darinest

"We do it to show that we can survive, that we are strong and adaptable. Humans are not as fast or as strong, or as smart as many of the other races in the world yet we are the most numerous and we take on things that many would call fool-hardy and insurmountable. Each of those that the man killed is a testament to the struggles he has pushed through and overcome. Each of them has a story behind it, and more than likely a lesson that he learned." Tousa stated back, opening one eye to her.

"Human's cannot howl their victories out. We tell stories about them instead. We are not you, and you are not us. Do not expect humans to act in the same manner that you do. You see it as barbaric. Your kind can be as equally barbaric and savage if not more so, so don't you go pointing fingers at us when you should reflect on your own race first."  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:28 pm
Kami GearX

Anja got good and mad. She turned around and yelled, "We don't kill for sport! And we have never hunted humans for such a matter! Those creatures are innocent! You want to know how I know? That wolf head hanging up there, was a friend of mine! He was one of the most gentle lycans you would have met. He never got angry, or raised his voice. And all of the cubs loved him." she started really getting upset, "I'll find my own food. And do you want to know how I know its him? His ear was torn from a near miss with some hunters. Saved my life. The same wound is on that head. I'm out of here." she ran off towards the forest.  
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games