Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Kona Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:58 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Eve
Experimental AI

Eve enters the Cafe, holding the door open for Isabel as she does so. Once her new acquaintance was in, the AI lets the door close, then goes and sits down at an empty table. An employee comes over, and she orders the hot white chocolate which Isabel had mentioned at the ice cream parlor, then turns back to Isabel. "I might have to get a little baggy which holds those facial expressions...don't know where the idea came from. It might be ridiculous, but...considering that I can't emote on my own, it's better than nothing, right?"

Krazy Kuni

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:08 pm
Isabel
Current outfit: Green dress with a white apron, elbow high gloves
Current gender: Female
Mood: Nervous

Isabel walked in with Eve and sitting at the table with her Isabel also got the white hot chocolate."I think its cute. Your thinking about others as you do it and it's really sweet that you think of another as you do it, but are you sure it won't be hard for you to have that? If its all in a bag they may get mixed up, a folder may keep them better" Isabel suggested. If they were all in a bag it would be a bit of a hassle she thought to find them. The idea was something she thought of as cute though. Eve would be able to show her how she felt easily and others.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:39 pm

Eve
Experimental AI

"I was just thinking of what would be easier to carry around. Yeah, I would need something with dividers if I wanted to do that. Or just draw a face whenever I wanted to show something..." Eve thinks on that for a moment, then continues on. "So, what else do you want to talk about, Isabel? Drawing faces can't hold the conversation for too long." Her drink arrives, and she starts to slowly sip on it, maintaining eye contact with Isabel as she does so.

Krazy Kuni

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:56 pm
Isabel

Isabel nodded at the mention of the dividers, hearing Eve asking what she wished to talk about made he think for a moment."Well um how about what you like to do? I know we both enjoy sweets a bit and I really would rather see it snowing over raining. But how about things you like to be able to do in this weather"She asked kindly as she pushed another strand of hair behind her ear

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:10 pm

Eve
Experimental AI

"I like doing outdoorsy thing." Eve responds when Isabel asks about her interests. "When I'm not enjoying ice cream or hot chocolate or other candy things. But in this weather, with this rain...being outside isn't so great. So I'll have to improvise, figure other things out...if I'm with someone, I normally try and fit into what they like to do, so...how about you? What kinds of things do you like to do?" She keeps her eyes on Isabel, and when the girl moves her hair, she imitates her, and puts the paper smile back up to her face.

Krazy Kuni

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:33 pm
Isabel

"I like to go out and eat sweets a lot, and typically i'd go out and read some books. I don't have many friends and well trying to avoid touching people was easier where there aren't many. I do cook a lot at home in this weather though, it's a lot of fun for me when the temperature drops. I dont have to worry as much about over heating the entire house, I open a window and its cooled off quickly again.". Isabel smiled happily "I used to bake some treats from time to time back in my old home. I loved making Chestnut Biscotti to dip into my coffee for a snack." Noticing she was talking a bt much Isabel shyly looked at the table"Sorry, I didnt mean to start rambling"

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:31 pm

Eve
Experimental AI

"No, it's fine. I enjoyed listening to you. Plus, you asked about my interests, so it's only fair." She keeps the paper smile up as she continues to speak. "The cooking part sounded nice. I'd say I really enjoyed the same, but I'm not exactly the best cook. Which is why I eat out a lot. But there's only so many times one can enjoy going to Cidnie. Maybe I should learn how..." Her eyes briefly drift off to thought, but just as quickly regain their focus. "Chestnut Biscotti? I can't say I'm too familiar with that one. Maybe I'll have to try it some time."

Krazy Kuni

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:48 pm
Isabel

"You can make all kinds of Biscotti, normally it's lovely dipped into a warm beverage so if you make a chocolate one and have warm milk it's sort of like hot chocolate." Isabel smiled happily at the idea, she used to make the treat on a few different occasions since it was a fairly easy thing to make."The bred also has a slight crisp to its center if you don't let it set to long in the milk, or any drink you use for it. You can add all types of things too if you want to try is with something else you just need to make sure you dont burn it when you bake the biscotti the second time." Isabel gave a light laugher to that remembering how she often burned the bread when she first started to make the treat in her own home.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:03 pm

Eve
Experimental AI

"To be honest, I'm not quite sure what you're talking about. There are multiple types of Biscotti? I may just have to come and see what it is you're referring to. That or I can just go and figure it out myself, but...maybe it will give us something else to do?" She pauses for a moment, to think on her words. "Regardless, I'll give it a shot at some point or other. Try and figure out what exactly you were just talking about. If you'd rather not supervise a novice's cooking, I get that. And I do have to admit, that it sounds quite good if done properly."

Krazy Kuni

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:44 pm
Isabel

"Well biscotti is a simple treat you can add lots of flavors too, I....
well if you wanted I could make some for us one day. There is a lot to add in flavor wise and it would be fun to make a bunch together"
Isabel smiled kindly at Eve. She wouldn't mind actually getting to make the treats with Eve at all, she never had anyone over to her home yet nor had she been to visit anyone's home herself. "I can even teach you how to make an easy chocolate drizzle for them from scratch if you wanted. I find that the types the stores sell are overly sweet or bitter even. I make a lot of things from scratch too if you want to learn how to make somethings yourself." She offered.
Isabel knew her way around her kitchen well and before she had moved here she loved making treats and dinners for her friends. The idea she could have the chance to again thrilled her.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:00 pm

Eve
Experimental AI

"That sounds like it might be a good time." Eve responds to Isabel's offer."And I am always up to learning how to make more confectionaries." She pauses to take a couple of gulps of her drink, then sets that back down. "That will certainly be something I look forward to. Though...I don't have a whole lot to offer you in return. I hope that that's okay with you. If not...then I'll have to think of something between now and then." She puts her smile back up. "Is there anything that you'd think you want in return for opening up your home to me?"

Krazy Kuni

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:34 pm
Isabel

Isabel sipped at her drinking as she attempted to think of something, currently nothing came to her mind. Although an idea nagged at the back of her mind from another part of her."Well, you could just be my friend I dont really need a payment in return. I used to do stuff like this for my friends all the time when I was in highschool."A cold chill came to her for a moment as she took another sip, it wasn't rare her thoughts intermingled when she hadn't changed in a time. They happened on occasion much like someone's conscious nagging them, only hers was another personality.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:41 pm

Eve
Experimental AI

"Oh. Well, yes, I suppose that that could work as well." She nods at Isabel's acceptance of Eve being her friend. "Then it seems we have that figured out...are you busy today? If not, we can do that Biscotti thing later. If so, there's no reason we can't do it today, is there?" She was curious about how it would work, but understood that a potential sudden change might not be really welcomed by her new friend. "And I hope I'm not making you feel rushed in all this. I'm trying not to be overbearing."

Krazy Kuni

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:49 pm
Isabel

Isabel blinked a bit surprised that Eve wanted to do it that day. "We can do it today just...."Thinking of the mess in her home Isabel blushed and looked at her cup"I just need to clean up a few things in my home before you come over. I've never had someone over before so it's a bit of a mess currently.". Shyly she looked up at Eve,
as far as she knew she had everything the two needed, once she cleaned her dishes and made her living room presentable. It wasn't as if she made a large mess but simply she forgot the nights dishes and had blankets all over her living room to slip under for warmth when her home was cold.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:57 pm

Eve
Experimental AI

Hearing that her house seems to be a mess, Eve offers a simple nod. "I suppose that makes sense. Hosts want to give off a good first image, right? Even if we are going to be making a little bit of a mess in the kitchen afterward." She pauses to finish off her drink. "Then how about this? After lunch, I can meet you at your home. Alternatively, you can go and get whatever you need, and we can do it at my place. Whichever you feel works better."

Krazy Kuni

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games