Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[DANCE HALL] MAIN DANCE THREAD Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
its_ p a o rolled 1 8-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-8)

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:35 pm
He made it to the table and had already filled a cup halfway when he realized he'd just totally abandoned his date.

He was relieved to hear her just a few seconds later, but the quiet apology that came from Maple once they were finally at the table confused him a bit. As far as the he was concerned, the ghoul hadn't done anything wrong. In fact, she'd been pretty pleasant overall. Even her stutter didn't bother him a bit. So he turned, ready to dismiss the apology, when he noticed that her smile was gone and a different expression--one he couldn't quite place but he was sure it wasn't that of enjoyment or general happiness--had taken over.

Kane turned around, his nerves finally manifesting in a frown. "No, I'm.. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have r-run off like that, I just..." and he paused and took a sip to parch his throat from all the moving and talking. "I just w-wanted to get out of the uh--"

The boil couldn't be sure what it was but all of the sudden the room was getting a little too hot, so he took another sip from his drink. It helped to cool him down at first, but he was back to feeling like the room was ridiculously stuffy. He fidgeted, incredibly uncomfortable where he stood despite the lack of as many creeple around him, and when he finally couldn't stand it he unbuttoned the top button of his shirt, a right scowl on his suddenly slightly red face.

The Dunk
1. Hot head - Did it get a little hot in here, or is it just you? It feels like the room's temperature has gone up about ten degrees, and if you can flush, your skin takes on rosy(or species appropriate) hue.

xchirigami

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:16 pm
“It really is.”Vale replied in agreement to Yvette, to be fair it was really the first dance at a school he had ever attended so he really couldn't compare it to anything else. He assumed that Yvette wanted to dance with them since she has followed them out onto the dance floor, Azure seemed to be enjoying herself as well. All Vale had to do was to remember not to step on anyone’s toes or knock anyone over by mistake with his tail or wings. Last time he had done anything like a dance he knocked someone’s date over by mistake and by the end of the night it had turned into a brawl.

When Yvette mentioned the adventure his eyes lit up as he hung on every word she said, it didn't matter that it was likely just a crazy dream it still sounded amazing. “Did that only happen once? And what sort of monsters did you fight? Where they big? Did you have a weapon?” There were about a hundred more questions he wanted to ask but he figured if she was going to dance with them then he could ask more later.

Looking at Azura he grinned brightly. “That's ok, if we get in here we could both go on adventure, fight monsters and loot all the treasure.” He was still grinning and almost dancing erratically with excitement. “And if it makes you feel any better I haven't gone on many either. Just little ones sometimes with my brothers.

baby_gwing

Thalea

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:35 pm
Azura felt a sense of relief that she did not seem so outlandish that she would draw attention. She was new to these things and wanted to fit in. To make friends. It would not have boded well if she made a complete full of herself before even attending school. “This is the most fun I have had in like ever.” The mermaid beamed at Yvette.

She did not quite understand what Yvette was talking about, she had no notion of what kind of game they were in, but Vale seemed to find it interesting; so she just nodded enthusiastically, not wanting to seem like an idiot because she had no notion of what it was they were talking about. “So, what do you do for fun around here? Or I mean, what do you like to do Yvette?” Azura was not sure the student was one for the types of adventures Vale was thinking of, which was fine with her, since that meant she could have Vale to herself and not share with the ghoul.

When Vale smiled, she could not help but smile back, he was inviting her on an adventure if they both got into the school, fighting monsters, looting treasure chests, it all sounded so fanciful and the makings of an unbelievable adventure, “I would love that.” She tilted her head to the side as she thought of his words, so he had not been on an adventure either, just dreamed of one like her. “So a big one is in store for the both of us!” She gave a little clap of excitement, Azura could not help herself, and she was having too much fun to consider the consequences of her words and actions.

hanging gallow

baby_gwing

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:14 pm
For lack of better way to explain herself to him at first, the witch simply shook her head as she chewed on the bottom part of her lip. It wasn't her fault, no need for him to apologize after all, "N-no... I understand.." she stammered out as her eyes fell to the floor briefly until they settled on the table with the punch.

"I w-wanted.. t-to apologize... I wasn't a-acting l-like myself earlier." That was the best she could do, honest and to the point really. Hopefully it was understood, she even offered him a weak smile until it twisted back into concern as she watched him fidget even more than she had experience in their short encounter.

"A-are you alright?" Perhaps this was the effects of his drink, something completely different than her own it seemed.

_ p a o cx
aaa, away from home.. tags will be even more sparse, I'm sorry ;A;

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:21 pm
"They have a fondness for things shiny, like they are. Could mean they find something valuable for you... Or a worthless piece of glass." Zander explained. He took the phoenix's hand for a shake, amused but unsurprised that the other's hand was so warm.

It wasn't until Fyrion had mentioned someone else that Zander realized that Sludge had approached them. Toward this one, the sphinx looked a little confused if not concerned. The way he was eyeing them was odd... And hungry?

"Sorry, are we in your way?" Zander asked, stepping back from the refreshment table.

OOC
Those Present:
  • Deacon is (still) a Y2 student. Well dressed. Think noble. Golds and reds. He certainly has the arrogance of Someone Important, even though he isn't.
  • Zander is a quest student. He's running around in simple peasant's garb, colored in earthy tones.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:23 am
Yvette happily supplied the answer to Azura' questions."I like to tend to the garden and minipets. But if that kind of activity isn't your cup of tea, there are clubs that deal with sports, music, crafts and a whole lot of other things which you could get into in your spare time after class." Based on Azura's reactions to the prom and Vale's seemingly harmless invitation to go on an adventure with him (which hopefully wouldn't end with his pants down at some point), it seemed that the mermaid either didn't get out very much for some reason or the school that she was currently attending didn't have prom and festivals for their students to partake in.

If both Azura and Vale got enrolled as students at Amityville Academy, it would likely be a good thing for them with the classes, activities and creeple that they were going to be exposed to. "Yeah, it was just once I'm afraid. It was a game based on the Alice in Wonderland setting. My character was a cheshire cat which meant that the claws that I had were my weapons but the other characters like the caterpillar that one of my teammates was had all sorts of weapons like swords, shields, spears and staffs just to name a few of them."

She recounted with a smile though her voice threatened to falter when she spoke of the caterpillar teammate whom she had back then. That adventure of hers was over and done with. Promises that were made in that kind of place under the anonymity could easily be broken without any consequences. It wasn't such a big deal that she should let herself be affected like a stupid lovestruck ghoul whose affections were unrequited. "The enemies we had to fight came in all sorts of shapes and sizes. There was a cookie, a cake, a garden snake and even a small carnivorous plant."

Thalea

hanging gallow

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

LiquidMangos

Feral Leaf

18,650 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:56 am
Her nerves eased down a smidge as her inquiry was confirmed and she even dawned a smile, not entirely able to perfectly mirror the other's grin but she tried. The Terron stiffened a little at the other giving her a good once over and her cheeks flushed easily from the compliment.

"O-h... um, thank you...But I'm sure there are plenty of others far cuter than me..." She knew there were. Most with elaborate dresses and the like. But... It was still nice to hear all the same. She hadn't minded that popping out of her mouth but it didn't help the tinting to her face any.

"I'm Damaris." She pinched the sides of her dress before giving the best curtsy she could to try and change the subject.

Current Effects
Damaris is under the effects of Truth will out. She can not lie and is compelled to tell the truth.

Hitsuzen

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:05 am
"You weren't?" he asked, unable to keep the irritation out of his voice as the room just felt so...stuffy and hot and gross. For the very first time, and only for a second, he was actually relieved that he hadn't been wearing his pelt. The chances of him getting rid of it to help himself cool down were very, very high. And if he never found it again...

He unbuttoned another button at the horrible, horrible thought. "You seemed....um...fine earlier. Just fine. Smile...smiling and...e-everything." The heat was making it hard to really concentrate on her, but he was trying. Her smile came and went, replaced by what looked like worry. Kane took the smallest bit of comfort from that and shook his head, frowning.

"It...uh, it just got r-really hot...um...in here. Is it j-just me?"

xchirigami
No worries, no worries~

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:48 pm
It could be said that Alpinely got carried away with dancing. Though saying so could probably also be considered an understatement. For a notable number of beats of time, all while her attention took in the individuals she was interacting with and the immediate surroundings, she pidgeonzt ontz ontz ontz ontz in place with a repetitively slight sway to her form while only one part of her odd entirety visually changed with somewhat alarming frequency: that was just one of her arms. And, said arm had so far gone through an array of motions including wax on counterclockwise turns, wax off clockwise turns, Egyptian angles, snake waves, and more. Actually, before going into a pidgeonzt trance, she had started off waving with the rhythm of the music when she thought her comrade was temporarily going somewhere.

Then, seemingly out of nowhere she belatedly chimed in, as she suddenly pulled out three Gold Dragons from a hidden pocket of her dress, "Gold Dragons are really shiny!" She offered a Gold Dragon each to Laran, Carrol, as well as Typhis, who seemed close enough in distance that through this Alpinely at the same time tacitly invited him to join in the present interactions. "And, my understanding is that a walker is so notorious there's no need to put up any bounty, just engage in combat with one on sight. A walker is good at evasion though, but a walker's weakness is attacks with a mallet." As she explained, her continuous-one-arm-featured performance ended up including her head popping over and under her arm set at a horizontal before transitioning to the likening of mallet strikes.

Quote:
[Dorm Journal] Alpinely is a vampire and Amityville student who is undergoing a trial testing whether she can get through prom without at some point tripping when stepping on the end of her dress.

Word Count: 272

(( <3 orz I'm so sorry for this super late tag and notice about my rl status; I thought I wouldn't get swallowed as much as I had been this week. >A<;;; Last week I flew out for a review program and am in another state for another 6 weeks. Please feel free to keep RPing in my absence. And, I would totally understand opting to 'exit' interacting with Alpinely. ;u; /clicks submit after puppy wrestling with all the spoiler tags she inserted in this post ))

poke mattix
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The school of amityville was a well renounced school, one he had been hearing of constantly as of late. He didn't feel the need to participate in school, he was already smart enough that he didn't need such a trifle thing as school. But he was curious. What was this place like?

He stood at the school gates, watching minipets fly around and urging students to go to some sort of school event. It seemed rather interesting, and it appeared creeple who weren't even students were allowed in. Well, if that was the case, why shouldn't he go in?

It actually took him a few hours to get to the gym; First he needed to get himself a outfit, which took copious amounts of time figuring out because he wasn't about to walk in dressed in anything but what was required, which to him was the best. The placed looked like a giant castle for jacks sake. When he did finally emerge he was dressed in a large furred coat, hiding beneath him a set of dark grey shirt and trousers, a silver belt to show off some bling, and dark boots to finish it all off. His horns were polished to a sparkling sheen, and his hair was...reasonably combed, he felt.

Typhis scanned the area, his tail held close to his being. It was strange to be in such a well renounced place, watching gnomes stagger about and students mingle and do all the dancing stuff. For now he kept close to the tables, eying some of the more meatier foods, flinching visibly when the the songs were changed over.

Typhis is a quest student

-----------

...was he supposed to do something? Alpinely was dancing away and hugging everyone while he focused on trying to maintain a straight posture. He was used to hunching over if not outright crawling around, but since this was important he would act proper. As he had watched other students stand properly and to attention he felt this was required. So he stood back as she continued to dance,

Both Laran and Carrol were shouting now, the xenomorph narrowing his eyes at the loud voices. "Dragon coinsss...Win from gamesss...walker game. Hit...." He glanced at Sammy. He knew the walkers were some form of zombie, but the gnomes kept telling him it was rude to refer to them as such.

"Hit toy. Get coinssss. Buy thingsss...." He pointed towards the game pavilion outside. "Minissss."

-----------

Sludge had lost track of the two guests he'd been talking to and had wandered off to check up on everything else. He didn't actually know how everything should run but he figured he could still play guard duty. It was a more familiar task to him.

Huni Pi

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Laran adjusted her arms to better embrace Alpinely, her wings tucking behind her back out of the way. But then Sludge had to dash her hopes about trophies and the distinct lack thereof. Worse still, they started to speak about pledging fealty to someone who wasn't a Horseman. Laran felt it was important that these Halloweeners know that "I ONLY PLEDGE TO HORSEMEN! BUT TELL US MORE ABOUT THIS GOLD" she demanded with perhaps too much enthusiasm.

"DON'T YOU AGREE?" she asked, turning to the curiously formed boil, a wing outstretched to try and verify whether what looked like "empty space" where Carrol's middle should be.

Smerdle

User Image

Carrol bopped a little for appearance's sake, but dancing wasn't his thing, not unless there was more space to flail around than there was in here. He gave a quick glance to his tail to make sure it was still covered, and when he faced his compatriots again, there was a wing in his torso. He snorted out a laugh. It always felt weird when there were things in there.

"GOLD, YEAH. AND MALLETS." They were almost as enticing as rifles. "What's a walker?" he added at a more normal volume.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:30 pm
Is it a trap?! [ 04 ]
[[ The character who discovers and obtains this randomly positioned candy pouch belongs to the first individual to quote this post. ]]

While this compact candy pouch has an opaque side, it also has a transparent side that serves as a visual window exposing its snug contents of wrapped-up, gumball-sized hard candies.

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:13 pm
Vale made a face when Yvette mentioned gardening as a club that they could join nothing about playing with plants seemed the least bit interesting. Minipet sounded ok, but sports was about the only thing he would truly consider even checking out if he ever made it into the school. Maybe there was a chance to make his own club, something that involved finding dangerous situations or practice courses that were like trekking through dangerous terrain. Looking at Azura he nodded in agreement with her. “Yea this is pretty fun so far.” Could be better but Vale wasn't one to say out loud.

Raising a brow he looked at Yvette as if she was making almost the entire story up. Caterpillars? Cats? It really did sound more and more like a dream than any sort of videogame esque adventure but there was really no reason for the ghoul to lie to them either. “Claws don't sound as if they would be as much help but I would totally want sword and shield.” The mention of monsters too didn't get any better, who would fight cookies? How was that even scary? Being eaten by a plant was about the only thing that was even vaguely threatening.

Grinning at Azura, Vale struck somewhat of a bold pose while imagining explosions taking place behind him. “Yes all the adventures we could imagine, we could do tons of big ones. Maybe do something as cool as saving all of Amity.” His mind was already thinking of all sorts of things that could happen, all the fighting, maybe an explosion or two.

Thalea

baby_gwing

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:17 pm
There were so many options, how would she even pick. She had only heard about gardening, her parents would never allow her to use the shears and other sharp utensils that gardening apparently had. Who knew it was a dangerous hobby? Yvette did not seem worn down from it, so perhaps her parents were worried about nothing, as usual. “Is there a swim team?” Now there is something that she was good at and knew all about. They probably would not allow her to keep her tail in races, but still, she loved water, just did not love being caged within it. Azura felt herself go warm when Vale nodded in agreement to something she said. She was lucky to have had him approach her; he is definitely making her prom experience much more interesting.

Again Yvette’s words went right over her head, Alice in Wonderland setting? What kind of setting was that? And a talking caterpillar? Cheshire cat? Azura’s head was reeling with all the nonsensical information coming out of the sylph’s mouth. “Did you eat your enemies? Well the cookie and cake I mean, not the plant and snake….”How else would one defeat a monster made out of food? Azura was sure that she would not be very good in a fight, even against food, her parents have seen to that. Gah, she was getting tired of learning all the things she did not know because of them. Why did they have to be so over protective?

“That would be an epic tale indeed! How would we go about doing it? All I know about adventures are from the stores I have heard, and they always seem to be so awe inspiring to be true. But there has to be a grain of truth in there somewhere right, where else would the story have come from?” She was giddy with excitement over the idea of being a heroine in her own adventure tale. Oh how her parents would freak. The thought made her smile even more.

hanging gallow

baby_gwing

Quote:

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:23 pm
shyanimegrl
Is it a trap?! [ 04 ]
[[ The character who discovers and obtains this randomly positioned candy pouch belongs to the first individual to quote this post. ]]

While this compact candy pouch has an opaque side, it also has a transparent side that serves as a visual window exposing its snug contents of wrapped-up, gumball-sized hard candies.

A strange something caught her eye and she turned away from her new found friends to pick up a strange pouch of some sort. Inside there were hard pieces of something. Could this be what she had heard about from some of her family's servants? Could this stuff actually be candy?

Azura looked around to see if anyone had dropped this precious pouch of mouth watering goods. She never once gave a thought to the pouch being a trick, as her thoughts were filled with what her precious find may taste like.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:56 am
Thalea
shyanimegrl
Is it a trap?! [ 04 ]

A strange something caught her eye and she turned away from her new found friends to pick up a strange pouch of some sort. Inside there were hard pieces of something. Could this be what she had heard about from some of her family's servants? Could this stuff actually be candy?

Azura looked around to see if anyone had dropped this precious pouch of mouth watering goods. She never once gave a thought to the pouch being a trick, as her thoughts were filled with what her precious find may taste like.

Is it a trap?! [ 04 ]

Woah?!

There's also 1 Gold Dragon in there!!

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:15 pm
There was an certain undeniable thrill that came with being the focus of so many wonderful individuals and the chimera was quite literally purring as she spotted Ahm in the crowd as well making his way over to them. She smiled at him over Charmain's head, her chin dipping to nestle between the saytr's antlers, and the look in those bright eyes spoke volumes to hiw pleased she was that he'd made it.

That both of the grue's had. She had wondered, the timing for them being called home had been terrible, but they'd made it work and she was thrilled to see them. As well as for their immediate and welcoming response to the lovely fawn she was dancing with.

"I have not had much opportunity, the elders had stolen them away from me so suddenly and completely." Her cheek rubbed against soft hair before she straightened again. "This is the pretty thing I had mentioned back the last time we got to speak, but she's proven to be excellent company, and we've grown quite close rather quickly."

Soft lips cbrushed Charm's cheek, but she'd lean over the other ghoul's shoulder as Ahm came in to lay a kiss on the fawn's hand, close enough to claim one for herself before he leaned back. And ever as she leaned towards him, she was reaching one pale hand towards his twin. "You are both more than welcome to join us, and I think we're all more than capable of sharing well."

nessihime

prolixity

syrie

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out