Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Primal Living Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:52 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

"Well I just found the name. It's Alexander. I know you remember him."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:57 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

"Alexander... Al... Alex.... Oh! Yeah, him... The guy who liked me in those leather dresses....", She said before leaving her closet. Though she was face palming and sighed. Though her stomach growled as she smelt the food now.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:33 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy was just finishing the tacos. He had made six. Three for each of them. He was placing them on plates."Hey Erika. Did you find out who was calling you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:41 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She looked at him when he came into the room. Of course by now she had hung up. "It seems it was just an old fling from a few years ago." She said only to take the plate and sit at her desk to eat. Now she ate the taco and gave him a thumbs up. Before she kept eating and enjoying it slowly.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:47 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy nodded and then said."Ah so a stalker. Or at least someone who wasn't happy that your fling ended."He ate his tacos while standing near the counter.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:53 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

"I think it's more of not knowing what to say, when a fling has a mate. Or when they get married. She said only to kiss his shoulder. Now she relaxed and kept eating until her plate was empty.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:11 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy took her plate when she was done. He then sat on the couch and said."Well what are you going to do. Are you going to call this old fling and ask him stop?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:18 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She sat on his lap and looked at him. "He should stop soon enough. Besides he remembers who my family is. With that said, we can finally relax." She said. Before putting her head on to his shoulder. Now she closed her eyes and yawned.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:23 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy ran his hand up and down her back."Relaxing is good. I know that you have been wondering about who this could be."He chuckled and then placed a hand on her stomach."We will soon get a chance to try for a family."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:24 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She smiled and put her hand on his, on her stomach. "What was earlier then? A warm up?", She mused before winking. Of course she was smiling and relaxing in his hold.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:37 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy chuckled and then said."Yes I would call earlier a warm up.
I am not even close to done with you just yet."
He sat there and held her against him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:14 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She rolled her eyes well pecking his cheeks. "Fine, but another night. I need to be up at ten in the morning. And that's in about six hours. So we need some sleep. In the morning we can figure out the travel details." She said. Only to kiss his lips lightly. The next morning she gave Cassidy a phone with some were-hunters numbers and only a couple of dark-hunters. It was for just in case emergencies. Of course she was said that they'd be apart for a while.

After the couple or so of weeks, the tour finally ended. Now she was outside of the Sanctuary waiting on everyone to show up. She was wearing a pair of well worn blue jeans with special made tiger stirpes burned into the dark brown leather of her chaps. Her boots were knee high yet almost flat riding boots. She had a halter top on that was gold as she was wearing her tigerseye pendant. Though she still carried her purse of weapons. Her short hair was slicked back with hair gel as she had emerald earrings mixed in with her normal diamond earrings.

Of course she was checking her phone and the forums when they walked up to her. Though she was noticing that she was more sensitive to some things. Killing didn't make her sick. But some foods she already didn't like, made it hard on her. Of course she would probably save that piece of info later for when she was alone with Cassidy.

eternalknight2013
And yes, you can have someone order some kind of food like gizzards.  

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:43 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy was the most eager to return. He knew that Erika was still there. He wasn't to happy about returning with a deep scar running over his eye. While on the tour one especially drunk man rushed the stage. A bottle broke and Cassidy was struck. Luckily the bottle missed his eye. He removed his bandanna and approached Erika and said."Long time no see."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:52 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She put her phone into her pocket as she heard Cassidy's voice. Now she looked up at him and gone to hug him. But it ended up turning into her checking out his scar, with a scowl on her face. "What the Hell happened Cassidy?" She asked well hugging him. Only to kiss his cheeks before his lips. Though she kept the kisses light in case his friends were there.

Now she checked her purse in only to enter the bar. Of course she picked a spot at the bar. But through all of this she held Cassidy's hand. Though she would happily let him stand close to her.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:00 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy explained everything that had happened to him over the tour. When they got to a spot at the bar he said."I have thought about nothing but you for the entire time I was gone Erika. Calder and I both missed you."He stood just behind her and wrapped his arms around her.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff