Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:48 pm
Funny enough the kitsune was no where near where Leko thought she'd be. Instead she was out in the new field that she and her fellow demoness created playing with a little red box in her hands like a rubix cube. twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:31 pm
Coming out of wardrobe with Anira, Jeremy comes up with a couple copies of the script. gonk Hauk sneaks behind Anira to use her as a wall between him and the overeager weirdo intern. Here you go Ms. Tiernay, you will want to go to this page here for the next upcoming scene you and the others are part of.

Thank you Mr. Jeremy this will be quite useful. 4laugh

Oh J-just Jeremy is fine Ms. Tiernay.....Looking above Anira's head to catch a glimpse of Hauk the intern blushes brightly again. redface Is....is there anything else I can get you? Or you Mr. Ulfr?

Pushing his sunglasses up more to disconnect eye contact Hauk snatches one of the scripts and zips off towards the catering table. NOPE. Anira giggled at his wriggling demeanor around Jeremy flipped open to where directed. No thank you Jeremy. Thank you for your assistance.  

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:39 pm
*wakes up in her trailer, feeling a bit hazy, and notices a knock on the door. Not entirely sure where she is or what's going on, she stumbles over to answer it*

Guten tag, fräulein. twisted

.... neutral
*goes to close the door* sweatdrop

*blocks it with his foot and wedges himself into the doorway, which makes her back away... not that there's much place for her to run.*
tsk tsk tsk
No need to be shy. Come over here and pet the kitty cat_wink

*she's about to ask "what kitty?", but the twitching of the ears on top of his head pretty much answers it. Oddly enough, she actually finds herself in a bit of a dilemma about it. While on the one hand he's super creepy and probably has some nefarious plans for her, saying she didn't at all want to touch the cat ears would be a flat out lie sweatdrop She's been fighting the urge with Kits so that she's not attacking her boss on practically a daily basis, but if he's willing to be pet...*

Kitty! whee

*pets the ears* whee

That's a good girl emotion_dowant
*purrs*

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:50 pm
Hmm.......this should be a good enough distance out for it. After a few more twists and turns to the red rubix. Liada gives it one final twist, activating it in a red glow which grows brighter within seconds. cat_twisted Grinning mischievously she throws the rubix out to the field and watches it as it begins to enlarge in size and unfold into a bricked structure shaking the whole studio. cat_rofl  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:57 pm
What the... *looks up* cat_confused It's Liada... what's she doing now?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:06 pm
*finished with staff calls, he starts to exit his trailer, dialing Draa's number as an afterthought while closing up. Given it's hard enough to get Draa to pick up half the time, he has little confidence Taus would, but figured he would at least try. Curiously, he can faintly hear the buzzing of someone's cell nearby as the call connects. Following the sound, he soon comes across additional noises; namely the soft scuffling of two people probably necking nearby. emotion_eyebrow He groans inwardly, feeling this is probably further confirmation it's Taus and keeps following it.*

N-No... don't...
shhh, don't fight it fräulein...

Sonofa... stressed
*recognizing Mir's voice, he quickens his step and gets out his taser, jabbing Taus with it as soon as he's in range*

Meep!
*stumbles backwards into her trailer as the demon's body convulses and falls to the ground just outside*

*hangs up the phone and puts it back in his pocket as he looks to Miro*
You alright? emotion_eyebrow

*nods stiffly, holding the side of her neck*
You should probably lock...
*gets interrupted by the sudden rumbling and looks around to see what's going on*
What is it now!? stressed
*starts to wander off, but comes back to tase the body one more time first because it was Vass and he needs Draa* ninja

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:49 pm
*stand along the edge of the field, cigarette in hand, and watches as the object unfolds and the structure start to take shape. He'd seen someone pull a house out of their backpack back on Norrath once and was astounded by it, but this was far more interesting.*

Mzilst bronretla~ emotion_kirakira

*calls out to the fox spirit similarly overlooking progress*
Ah, Liada~ Is this to be jabbress' castle when it finishes? Quite a fascinating means of construction it is. I do not think I have ever seen the likes of it before.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:19 am
*looks behind her shoulders at the rumbling sounds*
*cackles out loud at the sight once she realizes were her demon sister went*
Sly fox! emotion_kirakira
*rubs her hands together in excitement while thinking what fun it will be to make kaksi (the hell is my grunnies name? stressed ) test the portal physics*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:43 am
Ugh... there's gotta be an easier way to do this... stressed
*slowly sits up, his muscles still sore and tensing from the shocks his other two thirds received. He goes to rub the especially sore spot on his side where Tes last tased him, but finds there's a ribbon choker still in his hand. Knowing immediately where it came from, he groans*

Stupid Taus stressed

*tosses it back to Miro* stare

*blushes and picks up her necklace from the floor*
Th-Thanks sweatdrop redface

*eye twitches when she removes her hand from her neck and he spots a fresh hickey* emotion_facepalm
Uh... Mir? I think Taus left you a little present...
*taps the side of his own neck to indicate what he means*

EH!!? gonk
*runs over to the mirror she remembers passing on her way to the door and inspects her neck*
Uwah~ The big meaniehead crying
*casts a minor healing spell to repair the blood vessels*

*peeks in just in time to see the hickey fade away*
Damn, that's handy. Maybe I should start keeping healing potions around in case of overzealous groupies emotion_awesome
*instant regret fills him as the atmosphere turns super awkward from him having said that* sweatdrop
Erm... well, I'm just going to go check in with wardrobe then... sweatdrop
*starts his retreat* ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:49 pm
Ah! W-Wait! gonk
*chases after him until he reluctantly stops several feet away from her trailer. As he turns back to her, she smiles and digs in her hip bag, pulling out the smartphone and holding it out to him*
You forgotted your thingy 3nodding

*looks to the phone prop in her hand and back to her with concern*
... you really don't know this is a movie shoot, do you?

Wha!? surprised
*spends a moment taking in her surroundings*
Neato! Miro's never been to a movie shoot before surprised What kind of movie are they making? Is anyone we know in it? surprised

Y-Yeah...

*tilts her head, confused about the sad look Draa's giving her*
Did Miro say something wrong? neutral

No that's not...
*sighs and approaches her*
Didn't Ry train you to resist mind reading and mind control stuff?

*is further confused by the random question, but answers it nonetheless with a nod*
Miro has never really put it to use, though. There isn't a reason to. The only one Miro knows who -can- even do that kind of thing is Ryzan and he wouldn't do that without Miro's permission 3nodding
*feels like she said something weird again with how Draa's expression just keeps getting sadder as she talks*
confused

*isn't really sure what to say to her. He gets Tes' reasoning, but actually seeing some of the possible aftermath now makes it feel that much more wrong*
I... I better get to wardrobe...
Pink isn't really my color sweatdrop

*starts to head off again, only for her to call out to him again. Pinching the bridge of his nose, he turns back around and starts to get out his actual phone*
Look, I already have m...

Can Miro pet your ears? emotion_kirakira
Um...
*sees the hopeful look on her face as she bounces on the balls of her feet awaiting his answer. His expression softens a little and he bends down slightly to make them easier to reach*
Go ahead.

Yay! Bunny! blaugh
*puts the phone back in her hip bag and pets the ears* whee

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:03 pm
*as soon as she touches them, he realizes that he probably shouldn't have been so quick to agree to it given his rabbit ears are about as sensitive as his dark elf ones were sweatdrop Still, it would have been hard to say no with how much she was clearly looking forward to it, especially with how bad he feels for her about the whole mind control thing she's going through. And then she has to put up with Taus on top of it stare At least letting her pet him might make up for just a little of it. However, the longer she continues to pet him, the further it puts him into a... uh... let's say "amorous" state, and he unconsciously keeps inching closer to her. It isn't until she lets out a quiet moan that he stops and notices how close his lips have come to brushing against her neck... in the exact same spot Taus had left his mark earlier sweatdrop Eye twitching, he takes her hands off his ears and pulls away*

I uh... *cough* sweatdrop ... I really should get to wardrobe. I'll see you on set sweatdrop

*quickly retreats, having to adjust himself along the way. Why does Taus wear such tight pants?!* gonk

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:01 pm
Having wondered around a bit, she managed to have some of her bodyguards find some comfortable, plush chairs in red brought over so she and Leko can sit in style as they watch the filming. She explicitly states the 3 of them are not to move from watching over those two seats for ANY REASON whatsoever.

Notices all the action going on and the red glow coming from the field and walks over to Ryzan admiring all the wonderful happenings with her glorious red castle. She elbows Ryzan playfully and wink at him.* Can my ladies cook? Or can my ladies cook. wink

*Her iPhone vibrates and she check her text messages and with excitement shows Ryzan the picture of the lovely crimson crossbow Mr. Giovanni has secured for her.* Isn't this just lovely!! I'm going to use it in the film. Pavani's are EXCELLENT marksmen so I don't think I'll have to practice beforehand. wink  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:05 pm
*watches the building unfolding* eek Wow. I've never seen anything like that!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:28 pm
*looks at the mistress oddly, not knowing either what she means by cooking in the lack of context he was given nor why she would need a crossbow* sweatdrop
It is quite lovely indeed, jabbress. sweatdrop Although, I do not recall there being anything in the script regarding such a thing for you to need one for filming...

*manages to catch the end of the conversation as he approaches*
If you don't need it, you're not getting it talk2hand

Ah, Quortek~ It seems Liada has managed to find a means of providing jabbress with her castle.
*motions to the building that's unfolding before them*
Quite the sight, is it not?

Looks expensive stare
*shouts at Liada*
Oi, fox face! scream Just how deep do you think these pockets are!? scream

*smacks his husband's arm* stare
No need to be so rude talk2hand

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:32 pm
*without looking over summons a demonic apparition black widow to sit on TES's nose*
*clears her throat and just waits*
Shouldn't call ladies names.. talk2hand  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games