Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch B Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                      ι goт a deмon ιn мy ѕoυl and a voιce ιn мy нead
                                      ιт'ѕ ѕayιng go, go, go! ι can ѕleep wнen ι'м dead
                                      тнere'ѕ a ѕonιc revelaтιon вrιngιng мe тo мy ĸneeѕ
                                      and тнere'ѕ a мan down вelow wнo needѕ мy ѕyмpaтнy
                                      ι goт a rιngιng ιn мy earѕ geттιng ready тo вυrѕт
                                      ѕcreaмιng "нallelυjaн, мoтнerғυcĸer, тaĸe мe тo cнυrcн"

spaceOkay, game on. Whitney was in the air, hoping that he could spot the snitch quickly.

ι rιde тнe lιgнтnιng, roll wιтн тнe тнυnder
                                      ι'м goιng down down down wιтн мy ѕιѕтerѕ and вroтнerѕ
                                      ι ғell ιn love wιтн тнeιr darĸeѕт parтѕ
                                      ѕтand on тнe ѕιde oғ тнe wιld aт нearт
                                      ι plυcĸed тнe ғeaтнer oғғ a crow ѕo ι coυld ғly
                                      ѕιnce ι waѕ тнιrтeen yearѕ old ι've нad мy ғιѕт тo тнe ѕĸy

xxxSLYTHERIN SEEKERxxx
                                      AC: 15
                                      Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Dang Healthy
                                      Mods: (+7 to Spotting) (+7 to Catching)
                                      Lives:

Currently: Seeking
                                      Final Roll #

xxxScorexxx
                                      00 to 00
                                      TIED

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:38 pm
I got power, poison, pain and joy inside my DNA
I got hustle though, ambition, flow, inside my DNA
I was born like this, since one like this
Immaculate conception
I transform like this, perform like this
Was Yeshua's new weapon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ƑƠƲƦƬӇ ƳЄƛƦ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ¤ ƬӇƖƝƓ 1 ¤ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ƇӇƛƧЄƦ

Will grinned as he gained possession of the quaffle and sped off towards the goals.
Quote:

AC: 16
Modifiers: +6 to Steal +6 to Shoot
Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
Roll: ~
Lives: [O] [O] [O]

This that I got, I got, I got, I got
Realness, I just kill s**t 'cause it's in my DNA
I got millions, I got riches buildin’ in my DNA
I got dark, I got evil, that rot inside my DNA
I got off, I got troublesome, heart inside my DNA

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
Leah Ruby League
Ravenclaw Sixth Year Chaser
Sixteen Years Old - Pureblood - Dancer
Younger Sister

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Ravenclaw vs. Slytherin (Game 3)

Leah at the start of the game watched as her captain when up against Will Hawthorne. Slytherin came out on top with the ball but the sixth year wasn't going to let Will keep it for long. Chasing after him she attempted to get the ball back for Ravenclaw.

Company : Ravenclaw and Slytherin Teams

OOC :
                                                Stealing / Passing: Will - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: 23 (steal)
                                                Modifiers: +6 AC, +6 Stealing, +6 Shooting
                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Yukina101

Ravenclaw vs. Slytherin
                                                00 - 00

Well now, what to do with you, hm?
                                                I see a lot of spirit, a strong backbone
                                                But I also see a quick mind and a curious nature
                                                I think you'll do best in
                                                Ravenclaw!

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:48 pm
User Image

You can't make me settle down
                                                          I'd rather kick and jump and bite and scratch
                                                          And scream until I'm blue
                                                          I may as well be hyper as long as I'm still around
                                                          'Cause I'll have lots of time to be laid back
                                                          When I'm six feet underground

Cian decided to make the chaser jobs easier. So je sent a bludger at Leah

Position: Beater
                                                                            AC: 19 (10 +4 (DD/NF) +2 experience +1 AF1 +2 AF2 )
                                                                            Modifiers: +7 (bludger) +5 other
                                                                            Special Skills: Mean Swing, Natural flyer, Deft Dodger
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                            Total roll: 21 HIT unless blocked

And I'm in no hurry to be casual
                                                                            In fact, I think, I'll wait
                                                                            Until I'm pushing up the daisies
                                                                            Like wow, man, can you relate?
                                                                            I'll be mellow when I'm dead

murruelecreuset

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:53 pm
User ImageUser Image
Leah Ruby League
Younger Sister

Leah got a hold of the ball and then raced off towards the Slytherin goals. Now that she had the ball she just needed to hold onto it for a while. That was doable right? Maybe if she hadn't gotten hit as she was headed down the field.

OOC :
                                                Stealing / Passing: ____ - 1/3 to Goal - Total Roll: 23 (steal)
                                                Modifiers: +6 AC, +6 Stealing, +6 Shooting (-1 Injury)

Ravenclaw vs. Slytherin
                                                00 - 00

Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:53 am
User Image

You said, oh girl, it's a cold world
                                        When you keep it all to yourself
                                        I said, you can't hide on the inside
                                        All the pain you've ever felt
                                        Ransom my heart, but baby don't look back
                                        'Cause we got nobody else

Nico spotted the glint of gold he wanted to see and in his excitement his hair matched the gold. He shot after hoping the older slytherin seeker hadn't seen it.

Position: seeker
                                                                            AC: 14 (+1EXP +1AF1)
                                                                            Modifiers: +4 spot/catch +2 other
                                                                            Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp eyes
                                                                            19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll:23 SPOTTED
                                                                            ■□□ Seeking
                                                                            □□ Catching

You know that sometimes, it feels like
                                                                            It's all moving way too fast
                                                                            Use every alibi and words you deny
                                                                            That love ain't meant to last
                                                                            You can cry tough baby, it's all right
                                                                            You can let me down easy, but not tonight

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:52 am
User ImageUser Image
Caleb Devereux
Sixth Year Slytherin Vice Captain
Middle Son - Beater

Caleb was happy to see Cian manage a hit on one of the Ravenclaw chasers. With The Ravenclaw seeker spotting the snitch or so it appeared by his movements, the older beater took aim at the meta. Taking aim he fired a bludger towards Nico.

Status : Let this game be quick

OOC :
                                                  Aiming: Nico Saving: ____ - Total Roll: 14 (failed by an inch)
                                                  AC: 18
                                                  Modifiers: +8 AC, +8 Hitting
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

Ravenclaw vs. Slytherin
                                                  00 - 00

You 'old family' children always say the same thing
                                                  And put it rather rudely as well
                                                  Didn't your parents teach you any manners?
                                                  Perhaps you'll learn some in
                                                  Slytherin!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:55 am
User ImageUser Image
Leah Ruby League
Younger Sister

Leah had never really been hit by a bludger. She'd been lucky up till now not to be aimed at. Course now that she was hit it stung big time. Taking a breath she kept moving forward hoping to get to the goals before it was too late.

OOC :
                                                Stealing / Passing: ____ - 2/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --

Ravenclaw vs. Slytherin
                                                00 - 00

Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:59 am
If I burn, you will see
The fire in your mind when you sleep
And if I rise up in smoke around your eyes
You'll know it's me

User Image
CALLISTA
DULCE
HARGRAVE

slytherin team captain │ seventh year │ pureblood

Callista flew in to try to cut off Leah before she could reach the goals.

OOC:
Position: Chaser
AC: 20
Mods: +8 Stealing, +6 Scoring
Total Roll: 16 (fail)
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X)
Posts to Goal:
Number of Goals Made: 0

Quote:

And the rain won't wash away
The ashes underneath your nails today
Doesn't matter where you go or what you do
'Cause if I burn, so will you

Yukina101 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:12 pm
I got power, poison, pain and joy inside my DNA
I got hustle though, ambition, flow, inside my DNA
I was born like this, since one like this
Immaculate conception
I transform like this, perform like this
Was Yeshua's new weapon

ƑƠƲƦƬӇ ƳЄƛƦ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ¤ ƬӇƖƝƓ 1 ¤ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ƇӇƛƧЄƦ

Will cursed when Leah managed to steal from him and turned around to get it back. He hung back while Callista tried and when she failed he swooped in for an attempt of his own.
Quote:

Modifiers: +6 to Steal +6 to Shoot
Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
Roll: 16 (fail)
Lives: [O] [O] [O]

This that I got, I got, I got, I got
Realness, I just kill s**t 'cause it's in my DNA
I got millions, I got riches buildin’ in my DNA
I got dark, I got evil, that rot inside my DNA
I got off, I got troublesome, heart inside my DNA

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:06 pm
User Image

Nico dodged a bludger as he was hyper focused on that snitch!

Modifiers: +4 spot/catch +2 other
                                                                            19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll:23 SPOTTED
                                                                            ■■□ Seeking
                                                                            □□ Catching

null

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:08 pm
User Image

You can't make me settle down
                                                          I'd rather kick and jump and bite and scratch
                                                          And scream until I'm blue
                                                          I may as well be hyper as long as I'm still around
                                                          'Cause I'll have lots of time to be laid back
                                                          When I'm six feet underground

Cian noticed the ravenclaw seeker with the cool hair was hot in pursuit. Cian swooped in to make it harder for the kid

Position: Beater
                                                                            AC: 19 (10 +4 (DD/NF) +2 experience +1 AF1 +2 AF2 )
                                                                            Modifiers: +7 (bludger) +5 other
                                                                            Special Skills: Mean Swing, Natural flyer, Deft Dodger
                                                                            Total roll: 26 Hit unless blocked SAVE NICO!

And I'm in no hurry to be casual
                                                                            In fact, I think, I'll wait
                                                                            Until I'm pushing up the daisies
                                                                            Like wow, man, can you relate?
                                                                            I'll be mellow when I'm dead

murruelecreuset

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:51 pm
User ImageUser Image
Leah Ruby League
Younger Sister

Leah managed to dodge both Callista and Will as she continued down the field. It was a close call for a second there. Getting to the goals she lined up the shot and fired the quaffle towards it.

OOC :
                                                Stealing / Passing: ____ - 3/3 to Goal - Total Roll: 8 (That ain't going to do it)

OOC: Sorry for all the quotes my brain isn't functioning on who I'm supposed to be quoting.

Kungfudemoness

Ravenclaw vs. Slytherin
                                                00 - 00

Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:11 pm
User ImageUser Image
Caleb Devereux
Sixth Year Slytherin Vice Captain
Middle Son - Beater

Caleb wasn't having much luck but he was determined to turn it around for himself. Since Cian was taking care of Nico, he took aim at Charlotte.

Status : Let this game be quick

OOC :
                                                  Aiming: Charlotte Saving: ____ - Total Roll: 24 (Hit unless saved)
                                                  AC: 18
                                                  Modifiers: +8 AC, +8 Hitting
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

Cara MiaKitty

Ravenclaw vs. Slytherin
                                                  00 - 00

You 'old family' children always say the same thing
                                                  And put it rather rudely as well
                                                  Didn't your parents teach you any manners?
                                                  Perhaps you'll learn some in
                                                  Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:29 am
User Image

Nico winced as he took a bludger to to the ribs his hair going reddish now as he was in pain and super focused. He could almost reach it!

Modifiers: +4 spot/catch +2 other -1 OWWIE
                                                                            19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll:
                                                                            ■■■ Seeking
                                                                            □□ Catching

null

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games