Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[2017 VDay]: Happy Venus Day ORP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:51 pm
Dysmas laughed again, "Blow everyone away, huh?" These were clearly well-winded speedos. Dysmas had just been joking, but then she had asked if he wanted to try them on. It sounded to him like Sweetie Drops wanted him to wear the speedo. "Uhm... Sure." His mind wandered back to what he imagined was the former purpose of the shiny speedo and rope, and he winced. Did he really want to wear something so... Unsanitary. He wasn't normally a germaphobe, but this could be really gross.

Dysmas was about to put them on when the day was saved by Mr. Studly (Philippe). Who would have thought that the cherub that had sexually intimidated Dysmas would now be saving his arse. "Yes! Yes that would be great!" He shouted all too enthusiastically. Now these items would be cleaned and maybe Sweetie would forget about him wearing the Speedo. What a great plan. Dysmas encouraged Sweetie to pass over the Speedo that was still sitting on her finger, and Dysmas handed over the rope that he had set down in preparation to put the speedo on.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Several days later the (now cleaned) artifacts were a nearly forgotten memory. Dysmas wasn't even sure what had happened to the speedo, but he wasn't going to be wearing it and that was all that mattered. The next few days were spent in continuous relaxation until it was time to prepare for the party. As Dysmas stood in front of the mirror in his room, looking at the tux he was wearing he couldn't help but feel like something was missing.

It was then that the light reflecting off the golden lasso threads caught his eye. He wandered over to the nightstand it sat on, this could be just what he needed. His mind was picturing the fisherpae from his village that would tie the ropes around themselves. Only this would be elegant, because it was a golden lasso. Dysmas got to quick work wrapping it around himself (picture Indiana jones) and felt complete when he looked at himself in the mirror. Perfect.

"Sweetie, are you almost ready?" Dysmas called out to his lady who had been spending the past forever in the bathroom.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:52 pm
Xylia frowned a bit and shook her head at herself, she really was starting to regret coming. She was starting to feel bad for a lot of things and was starting to wish she had spent her night doing something else. She moved a hand to her temple and started to massage her temple with two fingers. The enormous party made it hard to burst into socializing circles and mingle now she wished she had something to do. She gazed around looking for Harlequin her only friend she had come with. They weren't necessarily together together, they just lived in the same place so he was more of a brother to her then anything else. She looked around to see if there was anywhere she could go to get a break from the crowd, but it didn't seem to be the case. So she tried to figure out where to go to waste time and decided the food table was the best place to be. She weaved through the crowd muttering soft pardon mes and excuse mes.

~~~~~~~~

Harlequin nodded his head politely as Serendipity said she was okay with saving a friendly dance for him. He would need to find her later. He shook his head to get the feeling he was currently going through to go away, it would be so disrespectful to the hostess of the party. He decided to make for the food table, since he heard it was really good so he figured he would give a shot. He was pretty certain that would bring his energy level back up to normal so he can actually enjoy himself. Perhaps, something exciting will hopefully unravel soon. He flitted over to the food table to see what food they had to offer. He took a few moments to check out what there was and everything looked really good, he wasn't sure where to start so he decided to get a bit of everything, or at least half of everything and then eat another half of the other half of the table.

Quote:
Apologies, don't get mad at me. Having two limits what I can do. Uhm..both are getting food

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:09 pm
Tocino saw an old friend over by the bar. One he hadn't seen since a party a long, long time ago. Making his way across the room, puffing his chest up a bit and attempting beat back the nerves. Slowly sitting down next to the Christmas pae, he smiled and brought a hand to rest on her arm.

"Navidad?"
Kira of Flames

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:09 pm
Lagoon looked up in surprise when she spotted the familiar looking fae from a few days ago. "It's good to see you again too." The sprite responded as she crossed her legs so that she was angled towards Paloma. There was something so enticing about the way the fae spoke to her, Lagoon didn't know what it was. "Excuse me a second," Lagoon said to Paloma as she placed an order for her drink with the bartender.

With that taken care of, Lagoon turned her attention back to Paloma with a smile, glad that someone had noticed her appearance, she felt as beautiful as ever right now. "Thank you, your..." Lagoon fumbled over her words, uncertain if it would be too forward to directly complement Paloma's appearance. She didn't want the fae to get the wrong idea. Lagoon wasn't certain what the right idea was. "Your dress is fabulous, did you get it here?"

Menelie

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Keri watched the younger pae, she was observing the differences between her and other younger pae that were at the party. What she didn't expect was for the purple pae to come directly at her, nor even to talk to her. As she got close Keri remembered her grammy's words about staying composed. "Good evening miss" she said to the young pae with a slight curtsy, ok maybe curtsy wasn't such a good idea. Keri almost topped and the surprise of it was evident on her face, she was used to the curtsying under water, no falling over involved. After a moment she managed to catch her balance at the last moment "I am just seeing what is happening, this is the first of these land parties I've been to.

shadica
> Shansa

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:14 pm
An even brighter smile came over Aquarius' features as she read the joy in Thulani's body language. Not that he wasn't already easy to read before, but now his emotions may as well be a brightly marked up sigh hanging over his head. She hesitated for only a moment, hoping she wasn't being too forward, then got on her tip toes and kissed his cheek. Being around her made her feel like dancing in sunbeams, like there wasn't a worry to be had.

"I'm not sure, everything here looks delicious! And... very pink." She laughed a little, shaking her head as she reached for what looked like fruit wrapped in bacon. Interesting. "I have a feeling we won't be carrying much in the way of pink blooms for a month or so when we get back." It really was a bit too much pink...

Daisicle
Aquarius to Thulani (sorry for the double quote, messed up the colors)

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:18 pm
Shizzle seen his new "friend" at the food tables and decided now was a good time for his lesson in not trusting strangers.

Putting a huge smile on his face, he slid his suited butt over to the green pae and slapped him on the back. "Hey there, Budyy!! Long time no see. How ya faring?" He asked, none of bad thoughts in his voice. One would considered it oily, almost.
starshineangel 01

Yipes blinked as his daughter merely blinked and resumed scanning. He knew he raised his daughter better than that. She oughta be ashamed of herself. Stomping up to her, he rumbled out "Young Lady. Do you have any idea how rude you are being? When someone enters a room, you are sposed to greet them!!!"
EvilSilverDragon
Daisicle

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:19 pm
User ImageAdelphos chuckled softly and stole a soft kiss, holding Ruby close to him. "Maybe we should find a table to sit at for now," he suggested. Maybe a little food would be good. He was glad the Ruby had relaxed from the stressed out version she'd been when they first landed. With a guiding arm around her shoulders, he found them a small table

User ImageCarnelian grinned when Momo blushed. That was ridiculously adorable. "Silly Mellons," she said with a snort. "Eww they left the coconut ones." She shuddered. Coconut was so gross. She thought about him giving the candy back and shook her head. "Naw, you might as well keep them," she said and grinned. "I don't think our uncle will come after you for some chocolates."
Twitchapher the 3rd
DaemonGabrielle

User ImageFiruzeh sipped her own flute of champagne and smiled. "Dancing sounds great!" she said and beamed at him. She finished off her champagne and set the empty glass on a passing attendant's tray while she waited for Noir to finish his. Once he was, she grinned and pulled him onto the dance floor. She was fairly certain their kids would be full embarrassed by the sheer amount of affection they had been showing each other this trip, but the kids weren't here and Ruzeh could kiss her husband as often as she wanted to without having to worry about rolled eyes or comments about getting a room. So she smirked and did just that, kissing him sweetly as she let him lead their dance.
shadica

User ImageBatari smiled a little and nodded in agreement. "It is rather...fantastic," she agreed and laughed softly. "This is my first time coming to one of these. I'd heard stories but honestly, they didn't do the extravagance justice." She twirled a little as she spoke, still awed by the displays. "Lots of her own face around," she snickered. "I'm Batari, by the way," she said and held her hand out in greeting.
Kira of Flames

User ImageIkaia almost missed the other tiki pushing the cup of liquid chocolate, but the scent of it had him turning and he beamed behind his mask. "Thank you!" he said in tikispeak. "Lots of big pae, huh?" he asked her as he took a sip of the chocolate she offered him. "Good food though!"
Wolfs Heart

User ImageYukiko giggled quietly and leaned against his shoulder, thinking about all the things that had happened at past Venus Day parties in her own experience. She could only imagine the things they'd gotten up to before that. "I'm glad that I can help you relax at least," she said and smiled, taking the drink he'd offered to her. Taking a deep breath, she sighed contently and looked up at him. "Honestly, just being here with you makes this spectacular." She giggled and blushed at his last words, looking up at him slyly. "I'm not sure you mother would appreciate us leaving her party for that," she said. "But maybe after the party..." she murmured suggestively. If the party went well, anyway.

"Oh, look, Harmonia's waving," she said and went up on tiptoes to wave back over the crowd. She couldn't help it; all of Anteros' siblings were wonderful in their own ways but Harmonia was quite possibly her favorite of them. Not that she would ever voice such favoritism. It wasn't fair to everyone else.
Irish Night Fox
EvilSilverDragon

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:23 pm
Harlequin almost choking on what he was eating glances at who slapped him on the back and finding out it was Shizzle "oh..hey Shizzle, umm..well honestly I could be better. Its hard to burst into socializing circles to mingle with anyone. I also needed some refreshments, since my energy level was running low" he answered.

DaemonGabrielle
Harlequin to Shizzle

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:36 pm
Momo breathed a sigh of relief. At least he wouldn't have some God breathing down his neck. Last thing he wanted was to piss off his hosts.

His eyes went from Carnelian to the box of chocolates and then back up to glance at Amy. Then back down at the box.

"Coconut you say? I do like coconut...." he muttered, more to himself than to them. He really did like coconut
It was his favortie fruit. And the durn things had been singing to him all night. Hell, even just standing here, they screamed at him to eat one. Oh well. They belonged to him, and not ALL of them were bit into. Maybe he could finally shut this craving up

Reaching in, he grabbed one of the smushed ones and looked really hard for teeth marks.

Seeing none, he popped it in his mouth and gave a groan as the flavor of coconut bursted across his tongue like a enemy going to war. "Oh gawd yeth." He sighed. "I love coconut. And ith not baf for pretasded stuff." He swallowed the chocolate with much relish. His eyes even rolled in the back of his head.

Holding the box up, he offered it each of them. "Sure you don't want one? I think theres a chocolate truffle smished in there..." he said before unceremoniously grabbing another and popping it in his mouth.
Strawberri Stardust
Twitchapher the 3rd

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:39 pm
Nicky grinned, taking off the mask to show an elaborate up-do. Thank Venus for the cherubs that were willing to help. "Haha~ Didn't think that would work." She was giggling along with him. "Philippe brought it to me before he put my hair up~" Nicky couldn't help it, his laughter was infectious!

Once they both managed to calm their laughing, at least a little, Nicky whispered, "For such a muscled cherub, he's super talented with his hands!" Venus help her, that was a beefy cherub! "Shall we?" She asked, wrapping her arms around one of his. Her Baliel. <3

"Excuse me, Ma'am. You left this." Philippe held out a rather large and ornate looking spear. Why a nearly blind young woman needed such a thing, he'd never understand, but then, that was above his pay grade.

"Oh! Thank you Philippe~" Nicky smiled at the cherub, taking the large thing. She had no idea what he was offering her, just that she surely needed it.

"It would be a shame to waste such beauty waiting on a slow husband." He grinned, kissing her cheek, squeezing her hand. "You did let it slip you liked a well dressed pae~" Junior winked, grateful for the darkened lights of the party. Sunglasses just did not work at all with this outfit, and he couldn't bear to ask Nereus to look at him through them. Not tonight.

"You are a magnificent sparkle My Love." The demon was in awe of this woman. "And you smell divine~" Oh Goddess, what was that smell?

Tartara Seabreeze

Sweetie fluffed her dress, gently patting her hair, followed by making sure her tail was as perfect as it was going to get. The fauny then took a step back, assessing what she saw in the mirror. Instead of the usual face staring back at her, Sweetie instead saw a well dressed and well groomed young woman, anxious to be with her significant other. And maybe show him what she was wearing under the gorgeous dress. A sly grin slid across her face. It would either be a good laugh, or a kinky show. Either way, she was looking forward to a good reveal.

"Only if you are Dysmas~" She called back, turning the handle on the bathroom door. She hadn't spent that long in the bathroom, had she? She shook herself of the thought, and was instantly grateful for the studly cherub. Thank Celestia he'd laundered the items they found on the beach. Wearing that speedo would be so gross if he hadn't. "Oh Dysmas! You look so handsome!" The fauny exclaimed, again amazed at how well he cleaned up. He was hot on a day to day basis, but when he put in the extra effort. Celestia, she couldn't keep her eyes off him!

Wolfs Heart

Jean Pool ran a finger through his hair, having it draped artfully down one side of his head to hang in one eye and onto his shoulder. With the true cut being intended for a very long mohawk, it made for a lot of hair to work with. A gleam in his eye as he applied the last of his makeup, just a touch of rouge lipstick. He was there to make yet another statement, and he was going to make it. Again, he had on the chest padding he'd wore leaving the boat, yet he'd left off the padding for his hips and rear. They just wouldn't look right with this dress. No, not after he'd found just the perfect dress on the island.

"Time to shiine~" He grinned, slipping into character again. This was going to be the best night ever! With the last bit of encouragement for himself, the naiad opened the door to his room and assumed the role of Jean Pool, the amazingly confident woman who would sparkle under every light that graced her body.

Quote:
Free for interaction~

Abby stretched, sticking a leg out of her rather long dress. Oh yes, she liked this very much. It was just as flashy as the last few she'd had the luck to wear, and while it wasn't quite her color, it was most certainly what she wanted to wear. Venus only knew why her daughter liked wearing such modest dresses, not when things like this existed. The demi-goddess couldn't help herself, this was the most relaxing thing in the world. Right before massive amounts of gardening.

She shook her head of the thought, curls flying free. Rather than an elaborate up-do, she'd opted just to let her long ringlets fall as they would. If they didn't already feel like she was out of their league, she was going to look the part too.

Quote:
Free to interact with~

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:43 pm
Shizzled smile, neglecting the fact he had almost killed his new "buddy". With a grin, she leaned against the table and slide a fork off the food display and held it up. "That's good. The worse thing you can do at a Venus day party is be weak. Trust me. It don't end well. You might even end up with a kid. Ive heard those things are awful."

Satisfied that the fork was real silver, he slid it into his jacket as easily as breathing. Then he turned back to his new fall guy...er..pal. "I understand about that mingling thing. It's hard. But I stays away from all that. Like I said. Kids. " he punctuated the last remark with a shudder.
starshine angel 01

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:53 pm
Harlequin tilted his head to the side curiously "Well, if you don't come to these kind of things for the mingling, then why do you?" he asked curiously as he picked up his fork he was using to eat another piece of food that was on the plate that was in front of him. He had to admit it would be unwise to be low in energy level at these kind of events. Who knew it would be so difficult to mingle, his trust in Shizzle wasn't completely developed which he thought was a good thing. He turned his head to watch the other pae, wondering how exactly do they mingle so easily, perhaps some had already had the experience and the select few had to learn still, he was one of the few that needed to learn.

DaemonGabrielle
Harlequin to Shizzle

Xylia continued to massage her temples with two fingers but took a break to grab some food. She looked over what sort of food they had to offer, everything looked really good. If she wanted to try all of it she had to pace herself. She was hoping she would get to taste if not all most of it. She had heard other pae talking that the food was really delicious and now she was going to find that out herself. She helped herself to the food and looked around for a vacant place to eat. After a bit of scanning she had found a place and made her way towards it to enjoy the food she had.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:58 pm
Pu was pacing the dance floor. Nothing. There was nothing with which she could kill an over large, stupid blue pae. She had looked behind the bar keep, she had looked in the musicians stand, she even looked back stage. Only to get shooed away from each one with a warning.

Then she seen a spear. Being handed to a...woman? Hmm... maybe she could convince her to kill her master for her. Yes. That might work!

Pū moved with purpoes until she was knee to nose with the spear toting pae and bowed low, hoping to catch her attention.
Dementia Requiem Asumi
Bowing at nicky of course

Pelagious staggered over the bar and begged the nice couple of barkeeps for a glass of water. He felt feverish and had the shakes but he would be damned if he missed the love of his life over a damn flu. Turning back to the danceroom, he glanced around, waiting to see if he had showed up yet. If everyone would stop swaying, that would be nice. "Can you you put some "stay still" in that water??" He asked before turning back around and lurching at the sight of 3 glasses of water. "I only asked for 1, dang you. 1" he snarled, trying to grab the glass.

It took him a few times but finally grabbed it and took a swig.

Pelagious is free for interaction at the [[BAR]]

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:07 pm
As much as she was enjoying her food, she needed a drink as well. She finished off what she had grabbed the first time and decided the word of the food being really good was true and she could vouch for that now. She would need to come back for seconds, but after she had a drink and did a bit of dancing. She weaved through the crowds trying not to run into anyone or cause a scene. She flitted and made it safely to the bar without incident but ended up being close to a pae who seemed to look unsually unwell. She glanced at barkeep and asked for glass of water for herself and returned her gaze to the pae that seemed to be out of sorts "Are you okay?" she asked him.

DaemonGabrielle
Xylia to Pelagious

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games