Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Full Moon Love (closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:19 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lily Grey

"Everything is here for a purpose. Mine was to meet you."

The wolf accepted her hand which made a smile bloom onto the young womans face as she stroked the wolfs head. " You are so soft." She said softly as she kept stroking the wolfs head until it barked. She was a little surprised by the bark but smiled as it seemed he was trying to say something. " What? You are soft, would it be better if I said you were cute as well?" Lily asked playfully before the wolf nuzzled her neck, making her laugh lightly and wrap her arms around the big black wolf lightly as he nuzzled her. Her arms were wrapped around him lightly so that the wolf can brake free at any time.

When the wolf started to circle her she watched the wolf carefully, studying it almost. When the wolf circling her started to growl she looked towards where the wolf was growling at. " What is it?" She asked softly looking out in the distance. Was it the wolf from last night? Maybe that black creature? The black wolf had stopped growing so it must have been nothing so Lily tried not to stress on it.

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:28 pm
Erik Leifton

"Call me what you will, I'm still here to protect you."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX The black wolfs ears swirled at Lily as she spoke. He nudged her gently towards her building. The large wolf did another circle about the young woman before he nudged her once more towards the building. He could not only smell the female wolf but hear her now too. That low growl emanating from her across the street.

XXXX Fluidly the black wolf made sure to stand between the human and the street. He stood on guard and let a low growl begin to reverberate from his chest. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

Maya Thompson

"It's time for some fun!"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.*** XXXX Seeing the black wolf stand protectively with the human was her tipping point. The blonde wolf slunk back into the alley way and easily made it around the buildings to slink into the alley the two were in. She stood at the end of the alley.

XXXX Teeth bared, a snarl on her bloody muzzle and a loud menacing growl announced her position. She stalked to towards the two and stood before letting out a savage bark at them. XXXX***  

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:55 am

Lily Grey

The young woman watched the wolf actions, circling around her and giving her a nudge towards her apartment. Something was not right, there was something out there other wise the wolf would not be acting so protective. Another thing Lily wondered about was why the wolf was even acting this way towards her. The wolf should of attacked her like a wild wolf normally would of. The wolf gave her one last nudged before a growl could be heard across the alley. Looking up Lily could see the giant yellow with glowing emerald eyes from last night.

Just like last night Lily felt the same fear that made her freeze into place. Her skin trembled at the side of the blood that dripped from the muzzle of the wolf. Seeing those bloody fangs made her think of the night her parents died and almost re-created that same fear she felt that dreadful night. The sound of the female wolfs aggressive bark made the frail young woman jump a little and step back. She looked at the black wolf before her and worried of what might happen next. She wanted to run but her legs were frozen into place as her eyes were locked on the sight of bloody fangs.

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:42 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX Hearing the aggressive bark the black wolf turned to the yellow wolf at the end of the alley. He regarded the female carefully, seems she'd already been through a hunt....or ten. However the sight definitely seemed to frighten his human. He had noticed her body stiffen, and jump. The fear that tainted her scent was not something that the large wolf was particularly happy about. Gently the large wolf nudged her once more towards the apartment building before moving to stand between the two.

XXXX Once he no longer was in physical contact with Lily his ears flew back, his fur seemed to stand on edge and his calm facade fell. A loud growl could be heard coming from the larger wolf as he stalked towards the female. A snarling bark came from him, as an aggressive snarl took over his features. The large black wolf was ready to protect his human, even if the yellow wolf needed to die to ensure it.XXXX

tokyoloverTM

Maya Thompson

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.*** XXXX Upon seeing her pack mate snarl and snap at her the yellow wolf felt hurt, but that easily translated to rage. While she didn't want him dead, she wasn't exactly thinking straight. She barked once more before launching herself at him. Her bite easily found purchase on his neck. For a moment she thought she could take him down as blood flowed from the wound she inflicted. How wrong it felt to have his blood on her, literally.

XXXX When he made a quick flip and kicked her into the brick wall she was shocked. But before she could find her feet he had delivered a savage bite to her back before whipping her to the wall of the other side of the alley. With him stalking towards her, blood darkening his fur, teeth bared she made sure to quickly find her feet. She let out a howl before launching back into the fray. Teeth, claws, kicks and twisting bodies flew in a flurry. The two moved faster than normal. When he kicked her back down the alley was the only breather the two had. She had a few too many wounds, as did he. Although with his fur, most wouldn't know. But she could smell it. XXXX***  

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:17 am

Lily Grey

Lily felt another nudge from the wolf which made her step back more away from the two wolves before her. When the two wolves lunged at each other and the sight of more blood could be seen, Lily ran for it. She ran inside her apartment hearing the barks and cries from both wolves. Running into her apartment she grabbed her phone and called Eriks cell phone, hopping he would be able to pick up. Though Erik did not answer his phone and it went to voice mail. " E-Erik the wolf is back! I-It came c-covered.... C-Covered in b-...blood..." It was clear through the sound of her voice on the message that she was scared and that she was starting to hyperventilate. " I-Its attack another w-wolf." She almost screamed at the last word as she could hear a loud bark that scared her before she hung up.

She tried calling again but again it went to voice mail but all she could leave on the message was herself hyperventilating. Dropping her phone on the floor she quickly went for her pills to calm her down and maybe even knock her out so she would not have to relive the night of fear. Without even thinking Lilly popped her pills in her mouth, not even checking to see how much she put in her mouth before curling up into a ball on the floor. The sound of the fight in the alley with the wild animals could be heard almost clear as day to Lily, making her over her hears as all she could hear was the scream of her parents dyeing and all she could see was all the blood on the fangs. The young woman trembled in fear and was almost not able to breath do to her hyperventilating until finally the pills ticked in and knocked her out.

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:59 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX The large black wolf wasted no time in launching forward and incapacitating the smaller blonde wolf. Once he was sure she was incapacitated he looked back to where his human last was. Instinctively he wanted to find her and mend his wounds. But instead he focused on the task at hand. As gently as he could the large black wolf dragged the female to the back alley of the diner, where they hid until dawn behind the dumpster.

XXXX When morning came Erik groaned and protested at his new wounds. He looked over to Maya's unconscious form and sighed. Quickly he dressed, but left his shirt for Maya and easily covered the smaller woman in it. He thought about leaving her, but he just couldn't. Sure she was insane, but she was pack. Plain and simple. Thankfully he wasn't far from home and knew an easy route, that few used. In no time he was back in his apartment and carefully carried Maya inside before he growled at the obvious destruction she had left. He placed her on the ground in his living room before he began the arduous task of cleaning himself up. Several new wounds showed themselves; one on his neck, back, arm, chest, legs, and even a scratch on the left side of his jaw. Some were already healing thankfully, but still they would be there at least for a few nights. Finding a new pair of clothes and a mug that Maya hadn't destroyed he made himself some coffee and sat down with it to check his phone. Listening to the voicemails Lily had left him broke his heart. There was no other word for it. He felt so much guilt for not only causing her fear but for not being there to comfort her. With that rage bubbling inside him he threw the mug at the wall and sat on the floor against a wall. After a few moments he
texted Lily "I'm on my way back from the job, I'll see you soon. Thank you for staying inside." He texted and noted the time being 5am. With that he decided to get to work on the blonde in front of him.
XXXX

tokyoloverTM

((OOC: burning_eyes so much happened!))

Maya Thompson

User Image*** XXXX The last thing Maya had seen was the black wolf decending upon her. Groggily the blonde slowly woke, she felt the pain and bruises of the previous night begin to fade. But the bruising on her head from where it connected with concrete so many times during the fight throbbed awfully. When she finally opened her eyes she was back in Erik's apartment and in what looked like his shirt, for a moment she wondered about this. Until she noticed a bright silver handcuff around her wrists and connected to a thick steel pipe.

XXXX Panicking she tried to tear herself free but stopped when a particular voice spoke "You aren't leaving this apartment any time soon blondie." it growled to her Her bright green eyes noted the person she had been searching for, the only one that understood her all those years ago. "Erik..." she whispered for a moment ignoring his angry expression She was just happy to see him. "Why are you here?" he snapped to her and thus jarred her from her thoughts. "What do you mean why? You left, without me? Did you really think I wouldn't find you? We belong together. You are mine." She growled back to him only to watch him shake his head and growl back at her "I told you. I am not yours, we are over. I left you and the pack Maya. I don't want to be found." Maya could only glare at the man before her. The two argued long into the morning before finally their stomachs demanded sustenance. When - after much cajoling - Erik finally left to get some food, Maya made quick work of the handcuff around her wrist causing a new wound. Before getting dressed and running off back to her hotel. A lot had been said and for once she wanted some time to lick her wounds.XXXX***  

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:12 am

Lily Grey

Lily was out cold until around ten in the morning when her alarm on her phone started going off for her to take her morning medication. Slowly her eyes fluttered opened and everything was a blur for the first whole as her head was pounding. At first she did not even know where she was or what was going on. The confused young woman stumbled up onto her knee's and crawled over to the sound of her phone till she felt her phone under hands. She just wanted the sound to stop as her head hurt like hell and the annoying sound was not helping. Turning off her phone she ended up just dropping it on the floor again as she dug her hands into her hair. She felt like sh*t is what most people would say in her case. Stumbling up onto her feet, Lily made her way to the bottle of pills that were on the counter to only find that the bottle was empty. She should of had enough pills to last two more days at least but because she took extra the night before and popped who knows how many pills last night she was out. Confused as to why the bottle was empty for a moment it all slowly started to sink in and she remembered what happened last night.

As fast as her drugged body could let her, she changed into sweats and a clean shirt before grabbing her purse and phone she went out of her apartment and down out into the alley to see if there was anything from last night. Sure enough there was blood and sign of a struggle in the alley. Worried about what happened to the black wolf after she ran off she remembered she called Erik last night. Checking her phone she noticed she got a text from him and felt like an idiot for trying to call him while he was working. She decided not to answer it as she did not want him to worry nor did she want him to see her like she was right now. After looking for any other clues to what happened last night Lily went to a near by clinic to get her refill on her medication. When she arrived and asked for her refill, the woman behind the counter asked if she was alright as it was clear that Lily was not alright. She was flushed, hands twitching, skittish and looked like she had been through hell. Lily simply nodded and took her medication and felt before asked any more any question. She knew if she had stayed any longer that the woman would put it together and ask why she overdosed. Lily didn't want to tell them because she knew what they would think and she would have to see more doctors and be told the same thing over and over again like she has been all her life. " You are over thinking it." "Its all in your head." When she got back to her apartment she went straight to her couch and curled up into a ball, wanting the pain to stop.

(ooc: All the feelz! OMG! twisted

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:43 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX When Erik returned to his apartment with bagels and coffee in hand, he sighed seeing the window open and a bloody set of handcuffs where Maya had been. He growled and cursed the woman that had fled his apartment. Grumbling he sat and set about eating his fill before laying on his mattress, which thankfully Maya had not destroyed too much. With all the events that had occurred he felt exhausted, his wounds were healing thankfully. But seeing Maya again was certainly taxing. He was about to shut his eyes for a well deserved nap, until he remembered the one reason he wasn't running - Lily.

XXXX Erik looked to his phone and frowned at not seeing her response. It was already noon. That worried him to no end, the panic in her voice had unsettled him to no end. He decided if she wasn't answering texts she probably was just busy. However with everything that was happening he reacted on his instinct which was screaming at him to see her. So the young man got up and shortly he found himself first in a taxi and then at Lily's door. As he stood there he knew that his worry was one reason, but he knew he needed to see her. Erik knocked three times on her door, not caring how he looked he only wanted to see her. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

((OOC: : omg the feelz!!!))  

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:54 am

Lily Grey

Lily stayed on the couch, not daring to move as she felt like the walking dead.At times she would start to drift off a little but flinch and be wide awake from the sound of other people in the building yelling at each other. After a long period of time being curled up on the couch the sound of the door knocked felt like her brain got hit by a bus. She looked at the door and wondered to as who it could it be knocking at her door. Slowly the drugged up female got up and stumbled her way to the door but on her way to the door she bumped into the coffee table, making her stumble to the floor.

A groan came from the frail dancer as she picked herself up and finally got herself to the door. She hesitated on opening the door before she finally she slowly opened the door slightly, just enough to peek and see who it was at the door. " W-Who is it?"When she took a peek to see who it was she saw her tall blued eyed prince. When she saw it was him she still did not open the door any farther. She had mix feeling about him being here as in one hand she wanted to jump into his arms and be close to him while on the other hand she didn't want him to be here and see her like this.

(ooc: I want to hug them! crying )

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:18 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX It took a great deal of restraint from Erik to not burst through the door when he heard her fall. When she asked in a groggy fashion who was it he began to worry about her. Was she sick? She sounded wrong. When she peered at him he noted that her usually piercing grey blue eyes seemed foggy, and like she wasn't really all there. His brow creased at the sight before him, in worry.

XXXX Erik let out a small sigh and sneaked a hand slowly through the crack to hold a piece of her hair. "Lily.." he whispered almost like a prayer before he continued. "I know you had a rough night, I'm so sorry I wasn't there for you." He said finally getting to express at least part of his guilt in the situation. While he wanted to push forward and wrap her in a hug to ensure to himself that she was there and okay he waited. Slowly he dropped the piece of hair and shrugged "I'm here now, can I come in and make it up to you?" He asked in a soft tone, there was so much fear in her eyes it wounded him to see it still there from last night. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

((OOC: :they need a hug))  

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:58 am

Lily Grey

Lily staid standing there, not budging at all as if she was trying to figure out how should react to seeing Erik. Her mind was racing back and forth on what to do but at the same time it was slow as ever. She just stood there, looking up at him like a deer in head lights. She did not even notice his hand slip through the crack of the door until a couple of seconds after he held a lock of her hair. When she noticed something holding her hair she flinched and was about to back away when she realized it was only Eriks hand.

She felt the hair he was holding drop as he let go of it and her eyes slowly look down to the ground as the young man asked if he could come in. She started to move the door but it was not to open it, it was to close it. She did not want him to see her like this anymore because she was scared. Scared that he would look down at her, think of her as weak or an idiot for her actions. Though she stopped because she wanted to see him. Erik comfort her by simply being near her and she knew if she acted decent she could lose him. That was the last thing she wanted. Opening up the door more, she stepped aside so Erik could come into her apartment. Stepping away from the door, Lily slowly made her way to the kitchen sink to get a wet cloth. She had noticed the scratch on Eriks face and wanted to clean it before it got infected. Dragging her what felt like a dead body over to Erik and gently placed the wet cloth onto the scratch.

(ooc: my poor babies! T^T )

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:29 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX When Lily had closed the door Erik froze. He worried that she would no leave him for not being there when she needed him. His fears raced through his mind as he stared at the door. When it finally moved allowing him access the young man released a breath he did not know he'd been holding. Cautiously he stepped inside and softly closed the door behind him. Not wanting to frighten her with any loud noises.

XXXXErik watched as Lily walked to the kitchen, slow as a snail. In fact all her moves were sluggish. Taking in a whiff of the scents in the air he ruled out alcohol or any illicit substance. However something tainted her scent, not a lot but enough. He knew she wasn't sick, sickness had it's own odor. When the wet cloth touched his jaw Erik looked down at the small woman before him. The young man knew he couldn't say outright that he knew something was wrong, but he had to know. Anger thankfully didn't cloud her scent, but fear still held onto her every move. "Lily...what happened last night? You aren't acting like yourself and I'm worried about you." He wanted to wrap her in a hug but seeing her flinch before caused him to proceed with caution. Instead he gently placed a hand on the one that held the cloth. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

((OOC: crying the feels...))  

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:01 am

Lily Grey

The young woman gently dabbed the wet cloth onto the mans wounded jaw, feeling his blue eyes looking down at her. Her fogey blue grey eyes just looked at the wound she was tending to until Erik asked what happened last night and she felt his hand on hers. Feeling the warmth of his hand made her stop moving and slowly look down to her feet as if she did something wrong, like a scared dog. " I am sorry... I didn't keep my word." She said quietly, almost as if she didn't want him to hear her say it.

" I saw something in the alley... So I went outside to see what it was. It was another wolf... I-It wasn't like the other one though." She said, almost slightly smiling a little but that little smile went away quickly when she remembered what happened next. " Then... The wolf from the other night came, and it was covered....covered...in..." The frail Lily started to tremble at the thought of all the blood that she had saw. " They started fighting and I ran...I came back in here and called you...I was scared and I guess I had a episode and I overdosed." Lily explained as she glanced over at the counter where a empty bottle stood that was her medication she took last night. With her free hand she clinched her head that was still pounding before bowing her head more. " I-Im sorry..."

(ooc: my little heart DX )

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:17 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Worriedly, Erik kept silent as he watched her look to floor. He stayed silent as she apologized. Inside he was beating himself up as she showed him how much fear he had given her last night. Then again, guilt ridden, he had loved having her hand in his fur. He pushed the happy memory from his mind as he refocused. But he listened, there had to be more. She was acting too strange. When she mentioned overdosing her medication his face jumped to action. His glowing eyes widened and snapped to the offending empty bottle in question. His mouth fell open slightly at the thought.

XXXXErik turned back to face Lily and solidly placed a hand on her forehead. He could see she was still in pain. "I..you-" he stumbled over his words for a moment before he took a breath to collect himself. Worry remained "Are you alright? Do you need to got to the hospital?" He asked not really sure of how he should proceed. Gently his hand on her forehead moved to the side of her neck, silently counting the heartbeats as he could feel them. Without thinking he moved forward and placed a kiss on the top of her head. He knew he needed to take this situation one thing at a time. His fight with Maya and the maniac running the streets was not his biggest concern at the moment. Lily's health was much more paramount of an issue. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

((OOC: Now I'm going to go curl up and cry...DX))  

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:42 pm

Lily Grey

She felt a warm hand being pressed onto her forehead that slightly relived the pain in her head that she had been feeling all day. Hearing Erik stumble over his words she knew that he was reacting to finding out over overdosing on her medication. She knew it was a stupid thing to do but it was the only way to calm her down it seemed when she had one of her panic attacks. Though she normally never took that many. She remained quiet as she felt the warmth of his hand move from her forehead to her neck and a kiss planted on the top of her head.

" N-No hospital!" She said a bit louder then how she was speaking before and dropped the wet cloth. " No hospital... Please... They wont believe me. They will just think that I have lost it." She hated anything to do with doctors in any way. Just going to the clinic and picking up her medication she hated. They never believed a word she said and just assumed things and it always lead to Lily thinking that there was something really wrong with her. They just would pump more medication in her and she did not want that. " Im fine... Its not a first time this has happened. I have had to deal with worse..." Cutting her wrist was not the only way Lily had tried killing herself in the past, she had tried overdosing on her medication to end her life but as anyone could see it did not work out the way Lily wanted to back then.

(ooc: I know T^T )

GrayEnvy

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games