Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Mermaid's Tale

Back to Guilds

Enter a world with Merpeople & Humans 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Adventure, Drama, High School 

Reply Paloma Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:04 pm
User Image

Queen Athena

HelixMASON
Prestige Sky

Athena nods to her daughter,"I see dear understandable they all were excited to get here and now that they have arrived it will be my adventure to find them I suppose", she explains with a smile, she turns back to Michelle and with a thoughtful look she states,"You can say we are foreigners? And I'm no young woman but more middle aged I just age well I supppose", she explains,"Im at least in my mid to late 40's I believe im 45?", she pauses,"To be honest I don't keep up with my age", she shakes her head with a smile,"Can say that its the least of my worrys", she explains, she then turns to ariel,"I am assuming we are going to need to find something to cover ourselves... its seems un custom to be looking like this I suppose".  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Michelle Goodheart
Loving Housewife

Michelle smiled toward both of them as she looked around the beach for something for Ariel and Athena to cover themselves with until she found 2 old sail sheets, then returned to the two & gave them the sail sheets to cover themselves with. "Athena, you look so... Young for someone who's middle aged in her 40s to 45. Perhaps, you and Ariel would like to see where me, my husband and son live? Ariel can stay with us as her family on land & you can stay with us too. You two will also need some clothes so you won't stand out."

OOC: I accidentally edited a previous quote when replying. my mistake. I corrected the error while quoting.

Guenivere ORion

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:50 pm
User Image

Queen Athena

HelixMASON

Athena nods to the woman,"I see very well I thank you and I won't be staying long just to check up on my daughters before I return home", she explained, she grabbed the old sail sheet and tied it around her waist as best as she could, and she fixed her hair which was wet and stuck to her back where she had just gotten out of the water not but 10 minutes prior. She fixed her crown and then turned to her daughter helping her tie the other sail around her waist,"There now I humbling thank you Ms. Michelle for your hospitality and I think we would both like to see your husband and son", she explained happily. She waited for the leave to follow and she followed with her daughter to ms. michelles home.
EXIT  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:58 pm
Michelle Goodheart
Loving Housewife

Michelle smiled toward Athena. "Athena, I'm sure where ever your daughters are, they'll be okay & We'll take good care of Ariel while you're away. What's the crown and necklace for & is there anyway we can contact you? Follow me, Ariel & Athena."

Guenivere ORion

Prestige Sky

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:53 am
User Image
Professor Yuka Blackwell

A woman singing a song arrives on the beach with a massive tortoise in a wagon with some veggies. The two are singing. though the turtle just lazily did the banbanban for the song pace. She'd drag the wagon along the sand, it was a little heavy now but it still rolled. The tortoise would go into its shell as she rolled the wagon over then rolled the tortoise back over to send it on its way. Speaking in some strange language she waved to the tortoise then looked at her shoes.. she'd need something different for work maybe.

HelixMASON

Guenivere ORion

Prestige Sky

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:36 pm
Princess Lena
"The Human World is really wonderful. There's so much for me to learn."

Lena awoke on the beach as she opened her blue eyes brushed her blonde hair away and adjusted her pearl hairdress, she looked and was amazed! She had human legs & feet. Has my dream really come true? I have human legs and feet! They're so wonderful! She tried to get up but wobbled on her new legs then feel down. Then she blushed since she was naked, she crawled to behind a rock. What will I wear in the human world & where will I live now that I'm here? All she could do was stick her head out from the rock and see knowing that she can't come out from behind the rock nude. There she saw 2 women. One had light Blonde hair & blue eyes, the other had orange hair and green eyes. She waved her hand. Excuse me?

OOC: Elsa, I quoted you.

Elsa Amora

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:54 am

Lucia Nanami

"Let's go separate ways to find Nautica. It is better that way and that who ever finds Nautica text us to let us know where she is. I am staying at the beach to look around and for guys can go somewhere to look for her."

Guenivere ORion

HelixMASON

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:12 pm
User Image
¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤

Wiggling her toes into the sand briefly, Anna then twirled happily, her dress flying around her. "That was so fun! Don't you think so? "

Smiling at her sister, she watched her twirl. If you had fun, I had fun. The walk on the beach is more enjoyable to me at the moment. Walking toward the ocean, Elsa dipped her toes in making sure not to turn the water to ice as she watched a few small fish swim by. It's a pleasant warm feeling too.

¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤

OCC:~~
HelixMASON

Elsa Amora

Timid Phantom

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:18 pm
Princess Lena
"The Human World is really wonderful. There's so much for me to learn."

Lena looked around behind the rock for something to cover herself up with. All she could find was a sail cloth. She found the cloth and wrapped it around her body to make herself some make shift sail dress, she came out from behind the rock but her legs still wobbling as she tried to keep her balance but fell down onto the sand. Ow! That hurt. I guess I'm going to have to get used to standing & walking on human legs. Lena sat down on the sand hoping not to lose balance & started to sing. Hoping that 2 women with light blonde hair & orange hair would hear them.

Image song: Power of Love
"The power of love is a curious thing
make a one man weep, make another man sing
Change a hawk to a little white dove
more than a feeling, that's the power of love

Tougher than diamonds, rich like cream
Stronger and harder than a bad girl's dream
make a bad one good make a wrong one right
power of love that keeps you home at night

You don't need money, don't take fame
Don't need no credit card to ride this train
It's strong and it's sudden and it's cruel sometimes
but it might just save your life
That's the power of love
That's the power of love

First time you feel it, it might make you sad
Next time you feel it it might make you mad
But you'll be glad baby when you've found
that's the power makes the world go'round

And it don't take money, don't take fame
don't need no credit card to ride this train
It's strong and it's sudden it can be cruel sometimes
but it might just save your life

They say that all in love is fair
yeah, but you don't care
But you know what to do
when it gets hold of you
and with a little help from above
you feel the power of love
Can you feel it ?
Hmmm

It don't take money and it don't take fame
don't need no credit card to ride this train
Tougher than diamonds and stronger than steel
you won't feel nothin' till you feel
you feel the power, just FEEL the power of love
That's the power, that's the power of love
You feel the power of love
feel the power of love"

Elsa Amora

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:19 pm
User Image

Hydra Iridescent

HelixMASON

Miss Shadow Night

Hydra pulled up to the beach parking lot she sat in her car as Lucia got out and she turned toward her nodding,"Okay thats fine", she then turned toward Robert and asked,"Where you want to go next? We can search the mall or the town or anywhere you think she might be", she stated wondering where the young princess could have run off to.  

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:21 pm
User Image
Prince Robert Atlan
College Junior

At the beach, Robert was looking for his sister. "Lucia, who else did you meet at school?"

Miss Shadow Night

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:36 pm

Lucia Nanami

"Charl, Albert, the teachers, other people, and Kaito."

Guenivere ORion

HelixMASON

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:38 pm
User Image
Prince Robert Atlan
College Junior

Robert thought of an Idea. "Lucia, maybe we can search at Albert's house?"

Miss Shadow Night

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:40 pm

Lucia Nanami

"ok sure lets go. Hydra thank you so much for the ride and your car is so cool."

Guenivere ORion

HelixMASON

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:16 pm
User Image

Hydra Iridescent

HelixMASON

Miss Shadow Night

Hydra watched as they both exited her Vechile with a sigh she followed after them as they searched the beach for nautica, she heard something about Alberts house and then Lucia saying she liked her car,"Uh thanks I know the way to alberts house if you want to go there", she states. Getting back in her car she heads over to the Goodhearts house.
EXIT  
Paloma Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games