Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Stats
Soquili Stats Bonus Questions - June is Luck! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:39 pm
Owner's Name: .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
Participating Soquili: Richard Head
Link to Teepee: Here

Autumn approaches fast, are you preparing for the harvest?
gonk

Do you enjoy the fall colours?
"STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP"

It's said that around this time the trickster spirits choose to 'bless' baskets, has your breeding ever been chosen?
Richard stares at the two-legger in disbelief. "You're f*cking kidding me right?"

Do you enjoy the spooky season?
"I'll enjoy strangling you with my vines."

What is your opinion on pumpkins?
"... Is this a trick question? You DO know who my uh. Well. Caretaker is. right?"

Do you have any traditions you do around this time of year?
"Yes. I kill and bury nosy little shits like you."

-------------------------------------------------------

Participating Soquili: Yavi

Yavi groaned. "The only thing I'm preparing for is not being able to run on the ice."

"I suppose I do. I mean, everything eventually just turns brown, but it's nice for a little while."

It's said that around this time the trickster spirits choose to 'bless' baskets, has your breeding ever been chosen?
The stallion blushed a little bit at the question. "Uh, no, I can't say I've even tried."

He shook his head adamantly. "While I can likely outrun anything that comes at me, I'm not a fan of being jumped."

"They're delicious!"

"Not really. I mean I guess I should probably go see my mom at some point, but that's not necessarily because of the season."

------------------------------------------------

Participating Soquili: Lootah

Lootah nodded excitedly. "My father and his father always help Midori with the apples and the squash and the pumpkins, so I kind of get to help too! It's kinda fun, but she's kinda crazy."

"Oh yes! The leaves are so lovely, I can hardly collect enough leaves!"

"Oooooooooh, no, no, no. My mate and I aren't quite ready for that yet."

"Kind of? I don't really like the spooky part, but there are other parts that are nice about it."

"Oh, well, they're nice I guess. I much prefer apples, and I never understood why they were such a big thing."

"I help with the apples, and I collect my leaves, but I still haven't figured out a way to stop them from going brown."

---------------------------------------------------------

Participating Soquili: Absinthe

Absinthe grinned his normal, drunken grin. "Harvest? You mean the fermentation right? I've already done all my harvesting."

"I much prefer summer and spring. Green is my favorite."

Absinthe chuckled. "Oh I certainly hope not. Wouldn't know."

Absinthe laughed. "Oh, honey. you really don't know what kind of spooks are out there, do you?"

"They're rather... Orange?"

"Ooooooooooh, the apples! Make hooch out of all the apples Mother doesn't see me grab."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:42 pm
Owner's Name: Teh Cheryl
Participating Soquili: Lien Hua
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=3710555&page=1

Lien blinks, slow and calculated. "The servants are preparing the harvest as we speak, but it would be unseemly for me to assist in the manual labor."

"The colors are incredibly pleasing," Lien says. "They would be pleasant to view with some tea."

"I can not say I have had the pleasure," Lien says, her smile distant and her eyes sharp and a touch colder than before.

"It is a novelty. I am glad that others find joy in the season," she answers in a non-answering way.

Lien tilts her head, considering. "I can not say I like nor dislike them to any extreme degree."

"I am afraid I have no yet had the pleasure of such a thing."

Teh Cheryl

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:51 pm
Participating Soquili: Cypress

"Hmm," Cypress said, uninterested. "Not really, no."

"Preference in colors is a little illogical, but I guess the colors of the leaves are aesthetically pleasing to me. They complement each other nicely in the end and have a calming effect on my mood."

"They might have? Maybe?" Cypress muses. "I don't really keep track enough to know."

Cypress shrugs, uncaring.

Cypress tilts his head to the side, confused. "They are very orange?"

Cypress shakes his head, unconcerned. "Nope."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:55 pm
Participating Soquili: Crucia

Crucia stares down at the speaker. "No, I'm not." She does not elaborate.

"No, I don't."

Crucia remains silent for a moment, an angry look crossing her face. She looks like she considers answering for a moment, but doesn't say a word.

"I have no preference or time for such foolishness."

"I have none. They are round and they are orange."

Crucia walks away from the question, her blue eyes colder than normal.

Teh Cheryl

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:46 pm
Owner's Name: Tara de Draiocht
Participating Soquili: Wolf Ryderhood
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15564315

Autumn approaches fast, are you preparing for the harvest? Yes? *sheepish shrug*

Do you enjoy the fall colours? *shrug*

It's said that around this time the trickster spirits choose to 'bless' baskets, has your breeding ever been chosen? Ah.... no. *turns bright red at the thought of --- VIRGINHERE*

Do you enjoy the spooky season? Hell yeah! Makes life interesting for a bit! Who am I kidding? My life is spooky all year round I hang out with a ... *eyes Enchante* UM. Plus have you SEEN what it's like at night in the woods?! ALSO Skinwalkers? Need I say more?

What is your opinion on pumpkins? They make cool decorates for the home! Or good eats!

Do you have any traditions you do around this time of year? Ummm kinda? I enjoy scaring others or moreso those close to me *cough* could you image a scaring a skinwalker *shudder* Nasty.

====================

Participating Soquili: Enchante
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15564315

Autumn approaches fast, are you preparing for the harvest? I have enough for now... Then again Wolf does travel with me so I will have to get back to you.

Do you enjoy the fall colours? *stares blankly before grunting* Yeah, s'alright.

It's said that around this time the trickster spirits choose to 'bless' baskets, has your breeding ever been chosen? *eyes speaker with a raised brow at blunt question* No.

Do you enjoy the spooky season? No life is hard already with out some jerk scaring the bajesuz out of me and mine.

What is your opinion on pumpkins? They taste good? I think... I can't remember.

Do you have any traditions you do around this time of year? Howling at the full moon. I use to do more but my family..... they all died.

=============

Participating Soquili: Jonna Baker
Link to Teepee:http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15564315

Autumn approaches fast, are you preparing for the harvest? Yes and no. Yes, but I'm not scrambling for things as I did not leave things until the last minute. No, because if winter were to come right this very second I would have enough to last me the next two months.

Do you enjoy the fall colours? Um sure? They are lovely I guess.

It's said that around this time the trickster spirits choose to 'bless' baskets, has your breeding ever been chosen? No I have not been fortunate enough. I am still waiting for a partner...

Do you enjoy the spooky season? It's okay I guess. I have seen two leggers dress up before which is fascinating. I mean why do that?

What is your opinion on pumpkins? They're alright tried to decorate one once.. was an interesting experience. And messy.

Do you have any traditions you do around this time of year? Well I do enjoy wearing a good jumper and having a nice cup of tea. But I have tea all year round so I suppose that doesn't count.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:55 pm
Owner's Name: belloblossom
Participating Soquili: Thalia Veraldi
Link to Teepee: Teepee

Autumn approaches fast, are you preparing for the harvest? The mare looks flustered. "I don't know anything about harvests! All the birds are flying south for the winter! Am I supposed to go with them? This is my first winter HAAAAALP!"

Do you enjoy the fall colours? The mare stops to consider the colors around her, smiles and then nods. "Yes, the colors are nice. Helps keep the worries at bay."

It's said that around this time the trickster spirits choose to 'bless' baskets, has your breeding ever been chosen? "No, I've never had foals, spirit blessed or otherwise. I sure would like to though..."

Do you enjoy the spooky season? "Not usually, but I do appreciate a spooky story every now and then!"

What is your opinion on pumpkins? The mare looks puzzled and then replies with a smile. "I haven't met one yet, but I'm sure I'll like them when I do. Are they usually friendly?"

Do you have any traditions you do around this time of year? "No, this is my first autumn and winter, so I suspect my traditions will come out of whatever I do this year."
--
Participating Soquili: Rosalyn

Autumn approaches fast, are you preparing for the harvest? "Of course, I don't just work flowers into my garden, you know."

Do you enjoy the fall colours? "I'm rather fond of them, yes. I'm nearly fall colored myself, wouldn't you say?"

It's said that around this time the trickster spirits choose to 'bless' baskets, has your breeding ever been chosen? "Neither of my baskets were blessed by any sort of tricksters, though I will always consider myself blessed to have baskets at all."

Do you enjoy the spooky season? The mare pales and then shakes her head, not even acknowledging the question fully.

What is your opinion on pumpkins? "I rarely plant them, but my familiar has a taste for their seeds."

Do you have any traditions you do around this time of year? "Oh, just the usual. Feasting at the start of the harvest and storing the rest for winter. Prepping my garden for the harsh cold that comes with the chill of winter and preparing myself too."
--
Participating Soquili: Eleanor

Autumn approaches fast, are you preparing for the harvest? The mare nods and then nods again and then takes off running until she hears the second question. She has to gather food for herself and her familiar, she has no time to chitter and chatter just now!

Do you enjoy the fall colours? Another quick nod and then the unicorn kicks at a apple tree nearby. Maybe if she rattles it hard enough, the apples remaining on the branches will fall down and she can pile them up or something.

It's said that around this time the trickster spirits choose to 'bless' baskets, has your breeding ever been chosen? The mare disregards the question as she is too busy trying to come up with ways to get the apples down. She begins to rub against it,

Do you enjoy the spooky season? "Eek!" None of the apples fell from the tree, but instead a squirrel came crashing down onto her muzzle. Ellie was scolded by the irritated rodent. Maybe she should find another tree...

What is your opinion on pumpkins? "Pumpkins! That's it! I'll find a pumpkin to bring home!" The pink mare begins to trot off happily, before remembering a scrap of her manners.

Do you have any traditions you do around this time of year? "Thank you!" She chirped at the question asker and idea giver, before rushing off to find a pumpkin to store for winter. Her familiar insisted that storing food for winter was an important winter tradition. Ellie was fond of those.
--
Participating Soquili: Ambrose
Link to Teepee: Teepee[/url

Autumn approaches fast, are you preparing for the harvest? "Pah! I don't need to prepare for harvest! I can just find some other herd to take me in for these upcoming cold seasons. Sooo much easier, and so much less work!"

Do you enjoy the fall colours? "They're nice, I guess, but nothing compares to MY COLORS!"

It's said that around this time the trickster spirits choose to 'bless' baskets, has your breeding ever been chosen? "Ugh, baskets? Don't be gross."

Do you enjoy the spooky season? The stallion tries to look brave, but there is a tremor in his voice. "S-Spooky? Well, it's not too bad."

What is your opinion on pumpkins? "What about pumpkins?"

Do you have any traditions you do around this time of year? "I used to celebrate it with my family, but we've kinda drifted apart. I bet I could find Rosalyn and see what she's up to though, she's bound to take me in once a I pull a 'but it's soooo cold, Sis!' routine with her. Hey! That could be a fall tradition, right?
--
Participating Soquili: Savannah

Autumn approaches fast, are you preparing for the harvest? "Harvest? Me? Do I look like I can pull up a turnip?"

Do you enjoy the fall colours? "They're cooler when I'm running through a pile of fall colored leaves and the sky becomes full of them as I pass. Don't really notice them besides that."

It's said that around this time the trickster spirits choose to 'bless' baskets, has your breeding ever been chosen? "Uh.... What?"

Do you enjoy the spooky season? "Sure, come at me spooks!"

What is your opinion on pumpkins? "The vines are obnoxious to trip over, but they're okay I guess."

Do you have any traditions you do around this time of year? "Same as usual. Run. A lot."

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:11 pm
Owner's Name: Kaya Wolf Moon
Participating Soquili: Wolfheart
Link to Teepee: [x]

Autumn approaches fast, are you preparing for the harvest? "My dear friend, I was born ready for the harvest! I make certain to never procrastinate when autumn approaches lest the spirits cause some mischief."

Do you enjoy the fall colours? "Indeed I do! It is a refreshing color palette that warms the adventurers' heart."

It's said that around this time the trickster spirits choose to 'bless' baskets, has your breeding ever been chosen? "Sadly, my mate and I have never been blessed with the pitter patter of little ones. We have not lost heart, however, and we would adore them whether blessed by the spirits in such a way or not."

Do you enjoy the spooky season? "Very much so. It is a time for telling tales of the scariest nature without feeling uncertain about it."

What is your opinion on pumpkins? "Pumpkins are the quint essential acquirement for autumn. A home without a pumpkin is a home without the Fall spirit."

Do you have any traditions you do around this time of year? "As an adventurer, I have many traditions and habits, especially for this time of year. One of my favorite is the telling of ghost stories under the night sky, nestled around a warm fire."

Participating Soquili: Kagehoshi

Autumn approaches fast, are you preparing for the harvest? "Yes, we have been preparing for the harvest throughout the year. It is far easier to deal with such things sooner than it is later, after all."

Do you enjoy the fall colours? "Autumn is a beautiful time of year, yes. But it is difficult for me to enjoy in its entirety."

It's said that around this time the trickster spirits choose to 'bless' baskets, has your breeding ever been chosen? "My mate and I have not been blessed with baskets yet. Truthfully, I am not certain whether I would wish my children to be blessed in this way by the spirits."

Do you enjoy the spooky season? "It is a season like any other."

What is your opinion on pumpkins? "They are quite delicious. Is there any other use for them?"

Do you have any traditions you do around this time of year? "None that I would like to speak about at the moment. It is a private matter."

Participating Soquili: Atieno

Autumn approaches fast, are you preparing for the harvest? "Oh yes! We are more than prepared for it!"

Do you enjoy the fall colours? "I love them! Vibrant hues of gold and red on every leaf! What's not to enjoy about it?"

It's said that around this time the trickster spirits choose to 'bless' baskets, has your breeding ever been chosen? "No, we haven't been blessed like that yet. Though I can't wait for the chance to be a mother!"

Do you enjoy the spooky season? "Definitely. I love the crisp air, the changing colors, the wondrous smells, the warmth of the fires, and the call of the spirits is quite fun."

What is your opinion on pumpkins? "The more the merrier!"

Do you have any traditions you do around this time of year? "None that I could call my own, sadly. Though I'm hoping that my mate and I can start our own traditions."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:36 pm
Owner's Name: Kara Asumie
Participating Soquili: Ocha Hana
Link to Teepee: xXx

Ocha Hana thinks about it. "Oh yes the Harvest is the funnest time of the year. My mate and I love it and take pride in the harvest that we do each year."

Giggling "What a silly Question. Yes I love the colors of fall as well as winter. They are pure and wondrous to look at."

She shakes her head no. "No I am in waiting for young ones but no spirit has touched my breeding. Nor that of anyone I know. But if they did it would still be blessed and loved by me."

"That is the fun of the season. So yes I love it."

"They are tasty." She isn't sure what else to say about them.

"Well we do help with a Herd of a friend. Where we scare the young ones and have treats and things. But this year I will be sitting out. After all a Pregnant Mare like me needs more rest then running about."

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Participating Soquili: Kokoro

Kokoro listening as she nods. "Oh yes. The harvest is nice and I do enjoy it and my mate and I are preparing for what we can."

"Well yeah the colors are nice and relaxing." She is timid.

Shaking her head no over and over. "Oh no that has not happened to me. Not that it would. I mean I have never had a breeding before."

"The season is fine. The Spooky things are not all that fine by me. I hide where I can. Normally in the area I call home. Far from others."

"They are very orange."

"No but there is talk in the family about starting a few."

Participating Soquili: Takumi

"Preparing yes. Looking towards it. No not really. I am not one that likes to play with all the different plants."

"Well the colors are sure pretty to look at."

"Never had a breeding so nope. But not sure what my mate what think if that happened to us. Might be interesting."

"That is the best part of the season. The spookier the better."

"Hmm ok.. They are tasty and they are also fun to play with."

"Nope but having a few would be nice."

Participating Soquili: Toma-Kun

"For a Ceremonial pony like myself the harvest is everything so yes I am prepared."

"The colors are fine if you are into something like that. But I don't really care."

"Never had a breeding so that should answer you."

"Well I am a spooky pony. Wanna stay the night in my cage?" He smirks.

"It is a pumpkin and your point."

"Oh yes our Herd has a lot of different traditions we do. Ceremonies and much more."

Participating Soquili: Mei Koi

"I guess. I never been a part of a harvest before. I am going to be part of one this year though."

"Oh yes the colors are so calming."

"Nope never had a breeding before."

"I love the spooky and creepy things."

"Hmm they are fun to SMASH."

"The herd I am with has them so this is new to me."

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:04 pm
Owner's Name: LunaRei_SilverBlood
Participating Soquili: Yukiko

Autumn approaches fast, are you preparing for the harvest? Well of course. Once the snow falls I'll be trapped on the mountain.

Do you enjoy the fall colours? I guess so... I'm usually to busy to notice!

It's said that around this time the trickster spirits choose to 'bless' baskets, has your breeding ever been chosen? ... No.

Do you enjoy the spooky season? It's a waste of time. Gathering for the winter is what is important.

What is your opinion on pumpkins? In a pickle, they're okay for food.

Do you have any traditions you do around this time of year? Prepare for the snow... What else would you expect?

________

Owner's Name: LunaRei_SilverBlood
Participating Soquili: Tranquility

Autumn approaches fast, are you preparing for the harvest? Such a busy time, but it's so fulfilling sharing with others.

Do you enjoy the fall colours? Yes of course. The shrine always looks so lovely.

It's said that around this time the trickster spirits choose to 'bless' baskets, has your breeding ever been chosen? Oh goodness no... Maybe one day? It would certainly liven things up.

Do you enjoy the spooky season? Yes and no. For serious spooky things, it can be rather dangers. Angry spirits shouldn't be toiled with.

What is your opinion on pumpkins? Lovely color and fun if you have the time to hallow them and let the fireflies illuminate from the inside.

Do you have any traditions you do around this time of year? Not really, but mostly ceremonies to calm the spirits.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:07 pm
Owner's Name: Alanna the Pirate Queen
Participating Soquili: Dimitri

Autumn approaches fast, are you preparing for the harvest? Dimitri blinked a few times in surprise at this question and tilted his head, "The harvest of what?"

Do you enjoy the fall colours? "Why yes! I love all the golds... they remind me of ho... home..." he trailed off and grew quiet, thinking about his herd and their demise.

It's said that around this time the trickster spirits choose to 'bless' baskets, has your breeding ever been chosen? Dimitri sighed a little wistfully and shook his head, "I have never been blessed in family or in love..."

Do you enjoy the spooky season? "Everyone seems to think I dress up for it... but the mask is... was... just part of tradition in my herd..."

What is your opinion on pumpkins? "They are quite delicious!"

Do you have any traditions you do around this time of year? "I suppose I enjoy running through the leaves and watching them fly around my hooves"

***************************************************************************************************

Participating Soquili: Soileana

Autumn approaches fast, are you preparing for the harvest? "Oh yes, autumn is lovely for mushroom harvest..." Sol replied dreamily, to the confusion of the questioner.

Do you enjoy the fall colours? "I enjoy all colors equally, I do not like to choose favorites, it tends to cause tension amidst the hues," she answers again, with the same dreamy smile.

It's said that around this time the trickster spirits choose to 'bless' baskets, has your breeding ever been chosen? "Oh dear me no... but I certainly would love to meet one of these spirits some day, I'm sure they have excellent stories."

Do you enjoy the spooky season? "This season is spooky? I never noticed!"

What is your opinion on pumpkins? "They are quite orange."

Do you have any traditions you do around this time of year? "Oh yes, I do rather enjoy being out for the harvest moon... it is a lovely sight every year."

***************************************************************************************************

Participating Soquili: Torbjorn of Bear Clan

Autumn approaches fast, are you preparing for the harvest? Torbjorn leveled the questioner with a stoic stare and just shrugged his shoulder, "Sure".

Do you enjoy the fall colours? With a simple nod, Torbjorn replies, "Yehp".

It's said that around this time the trickster spirits choose to 'bless' baskets, has your breeding ever been chosen? With a shake of his head and another shrug, Torbjorn lilted, "Nope".

Do you enjoy the spooky season? At this Torbjorn simply shrugs and says nothing.

What is your opinion on pumpkins? Now Torbjorn blinks a few times and thinks for a few moments, "Good eatin', ah suppose".

Do you have any traditions you do around this time of year? With a slightly playful smile he replies simply, "Sleepin'".

Participating Soquili: Kikomo

Autumn approaches fast, are you preparing for the harvest? "Oh yeeees, especially for catnip! My little kittens sure do love the stuff! And there are so many yumm, fat rabbits and squirrels, and birds to eat!"

Do you enjoy the fall colours? "Yes yes yes! So beautiful and colorful and just make you want to snuggle everything!"

It's said that around this time the trickster spirits choose to 'bless' baskets, has your breeding ever been chosen? "Oooooh... breeding? I always wanted kittens of my own... alas... no luck... YET!"

Do you enjoy the spooky season? "Spooky? Ooooooh... why yes...! Though sometimes when I get too scared I..." Kikomo falls over in a fake faint with a grin.

What is your opinion on pumpkins? "They are so satisfying to run your claws through!"

Do you have any traditions you do around this time of year? "Uuuuh... does eating lots of fat rabbits and rolling in catnip count?"

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:06 pm
Owner's Name: Leena-chan
Participating Soquili: Castiel
Link to Teepee: [X]

Autumn approaches fast, are you preparing for the harvest?“Harvest? Oh yes, the snuggling in the cool breeze should warm many hearts.”

Do you enjoy the fall colours? “Its a pretty sight I guess. Helps to set the mood.”

It's said that around this time the trickster spirits choose to 'bless' baskets, has your breeding ever been chosen? “Unfortunately I have never been successful yet.” *sigh* “So no.”

Do you enjoy the spooky season? “I do. So much fun to be had!”

What is your opinion on pumpkins? “Delicious!”

Do you have any traditions you do around this time of year? “Try to focus on one soul to keep warm.”

———

Owner's Name: Leena-chan
Participating Soquili: Aarón Juan
Link to Teepee: [X]

Autumn approaches fast, are you preparing for the harvest? “Sí. I have gathered lots of candles for me linternas.”

Do you enjoy the fall colours? “!Oh mucho desde luego¡ So many colors and all the beautiful hojas…” *sighs happily* “Es bonito.”

It's said that around this time the trickster spirits choose to 'bless' baskets, has your breeding ever been chosen? “Ah, sí, me hijo, Maldito. His lantern es escalofriante.”

Do you enjoy the spooky season? “Not really. Too much miedo and not enough love.”

What is your opinion on pumpkins? “They make such pretty linternas all carved up like this!”

Do you have any traditions you do around this time of year? “We honor those soquili who came before us.”

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:11 pm
Owner's Name: Summer Raaven
Participating Soquili: Vanilla Swirl

Winter is coming. Are you ready?
My mate and I are expecting BABIES soon!! BABIES!! In the winter! I haven't been a new mom in years, and these new ones will be growing up in the winter! This is so exciting!!!!

What do you do during autumn?
......The same thing I do during all seasons? I don't have a tradition that changes from season to season. I guess I just....exist? -giggles- Oh! I go see Daddy too!!

What does stamina mean to you?
Being able to keep up with my soon to be little ones, that's definitely what it means to me!! I'm so old. I just hope they treat me well.

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:16 pm
Participating Soquili: Tiramisu

Ohgoodness is it really? o.O Oh goodness. I really don't like the cold, and I really don't like the white-out of the landscape. Oh goodness. I stick out!!!

Enjoy the pretty colors, and the smells. Autumn is my favorite season! But...autumn coming means it's close to winter and I....oh dear....

Being able to survive. I've had to learn to defend (not really defend, I just hide) myself by myself my whole life...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:39 pm
Participating Soquili: Rainbow Sherbert

WELL, I'm terribly sorry to see Autumn go, if that's the case, but I love winter! Bring it on! Me'n'George'll fight any monster, any season!!

Crunch through the fallen leaves (that's my favorite!), watch the pretty sunsets/sunrises, collect apples (yumm!), the usual, I guess! Oh and don't let me forget fighting monsters, but I do that every season! -winks-

Hmmm, being able to be the hero? Without stamina, you can't really protect yourself or others from the invisible dangers of the world, so yeah. Plus, I gotta keep up with Ushin!! Or....does he gotta keep up with me?

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:48 pm
Participating Soquili: Happiness

I'd say so, absolutely. What is there to prepare for? Food is still plentiful, is it not? The cold can sometimes be brutal, but we are raised to be able to sustain nature's most vicious days!!^^

I spend a lot of time near my brother, and his family. Autumn is a time for giving thanks and appreciating what you have....or so I've been told, so family is what matters most!

This is a great question!! I guess....maintaining my youth the best I can. I'm not exactly young anymore, but if my stamina is maintained, then I could feel young? : D

Stats

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games