Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Love From the Past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:33 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dimitri was looking around and didn't seem to find Damian."Well I know it is a little much but do you think you can track down Damian?"He asked Amelia since she was still in a wolf form.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:45 pm
Amelia Kettesmith

She looked at Dimitri and kind of shrugged. Now she started to sniff the air. Before she started to lead them to the room that he was in. Though Maria helped them with short cuts.

Maria of course helped them take short cuts. Of course she stood off to the side when they got into the room. Before watching Amelia shifting back to her human form. Now Amelia rubbed her neck and groaned.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:58 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

When they entered the room Dimitri saw that Damian was looking at a map. He was about to say something when Damian spoke.

"You can return to your master with good news Dimitri. I will help out your kingdom but with a condition. With my help any and all help will focus on those that really need it. You will forget the lords and those in power."

Dimitri smiled and then nodded enthusiastically."We can do that.
I'm sure that will not be a problem."

Damian looked less than convinced."So what do you need Amelia."All the while he was talking his gaze was focused on the map.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:13 am
Amelia Kettesmith

She listened to this and smiled. Only to hear Damian and rolled her eyes. "Nothing, I was just walking him here. And my neck is sore. So I'll tend to it myself.", she said, as she started to walk off. Though that's after she patted Dimitri's shoulder with a small smile. Of course it was before started to head back to her room, unless she was stopped.

Maria smiled hearing that the ones who needed help would get it. Of course she started to walk out with Amelia. But noticed that Amelia wanted to get closer to Dimitri. Yet she didn't push herself on him. Which showed aside from respect, that she was unsure.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:47 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dimitri did feel his heart beat quicken when Amelia placed a hand of his shoulder. Although he didn't do anything. He watched her walk off noticing the sway in her hips."You wanted her she might let you have her. All you would have to do is ask."Dimitri jumped slightly as his cheeks were slightly redder."I don't know what you mean."

Damian raised an eyebrow.

Dimitri sighed and then found a chair and sat down."Well that's the thing. I can feel her looking at me from time to time and ... I don't know what to do. I feel warmer all of a sudden and I get nervous. I have these feelings but I gave my oath."

Damian sat on the edge of the desk near the chair Dimitri was sitting in."Listen kid you might take your oaths seriously but most don't.
Your own knight commander never kept his oaths. Besides you don't know when she will go back to her own time. So why not try. If it ends badly you won't see her again."

"That's the thing though. I don't want it to end badly. I want her more than anything I have ever wanted in my life.""

All this time Damian had connected himself with Amelia mentally and sent this conversation that he had Dimitri to her so she could hear what had been said.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:07 am
Amelia Kettesmith

At the time Amelia was walking up stairs. And when Damian sent her the conversation mentally, she missed a step; only to fall back down the stairs. Now she openly cussed and stood up. Thankfully it was only about five or so steps. She put her hand on her side and gently touched it. Of course she got back to her room only to undress. Since she was starting to check her side that made contact with the stairs.

Maria saw Amelia fall and helped her back to her room. Now she asked her in privacy of her room what happened. Hearing what happened, she gave her a small smile. But she helped Amelia check her side and ribs. It was clear they were just bruised and nothing broken, she gave Amelia a robe to put on now. Before taking the dirty clothes of the day. Though that was after Amelia washed her hands and feet. Yet when she saw Dimitri she sent him to Amelia's room.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:36 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian had eventually sent Dimitri away. Now Dimitri was walking through the castle. He did eventually see Maria again. When she told him that Amelia was looking for him he nodded and thanked her for the information. He then went to Amelia's room. He knocked and said."Amelia I was told you wanted to see me?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:46 am
Amelia Kettesmith

She opened the door and blushed a bit. "Come in.", she said, well opening the door even more. Now she let him in and blushed. Amelia had a silk robe on that touched her ankles. Once he was in the room, she ushered him to a chair in front of her fire place. Of course the door was closed and she joined him by her fire place. "So, how much longer do you think I'll be here?", she asked him. Wanting to hear his thoughts on what he thought.

Maria walked around and stopped to sit in a stair well.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:01 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dimitri thought about that and shook his head."I can't say for sure.
I don't know what brought you here so I can't say for sure on when you would leave. All I can say for sure is it is a day that I am dreading coming."
Immediately he looked at her and he had a blush on his face."I...uh..."

Damian sat on the stairwell next to Maria."Well how do you think things are going with the two of them."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:07 am
Amelia Kettesmith

She heard him say that only to blush now. Reaching over she put her hand on his. Giving him a small smile with touching his hand. "I like you and want to know you even more. But, I don't want to rush you.", she said, in a calm voice. Yet she was a bit shy as well.

Maria jumped when Damian seemed to appear by her. Since she was zoned out for a moment. Of course she looked at him and blinked. "Uh, maybe a bit bumpy. Since she does seem like she'd take control until he took it over.", she said.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:30 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dimitri smiled as well and gently squeezed her hand."I would like to know you more Amelia. It's something that I want more than I can say."Seeing her in this light he couldn't help but leaning in a little more.

Damian smirked."Well how about I help with that."He then mentally prodded Dimitri to kiss her. He never did anything really. All he did was slightly push Dimitri to act on his wants.

Dimitri then leaned forward even more and he captured her lips in a gentle kiss.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:38 am
Amelia Kettesmith

She blushed a bit as he squeezed her hand. Though she started to lean in a bit when he started to. Of course when he leaned forward and caught her lips, she was a bit shocked. Only to closer her eyes and let out a small moan. Now she started to pull him closer as her tongue started to slip into his mouth. Right now she was letting herself to give into the pleasure yet the want and need of having him.

Maria raised an eyebrow hearing her Master say that. Of course she wondered what was happening. Though at the same time, she wasn't to overly curious.

eternalknight2013
bed time for me doll, nightie night, sweet dreams, and I'll see you tomorrow night, hopefully.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:32 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dimitri moved closer feeling her pull him. He then started to kiss her with more passion. He then kissed her neck. He stood and picked her up while still maintaining the kiss. He moved them so he had her pinned against a wall. His hands were holding her by her thighs.

Damian motioned for them to move away. He brought them back to his study."So Maria I'm still looking for your family. I promised you years ago that I would find them. I know that it has been years and I am sorry for it taking so long. Surprisingly they have gathered enough power to block my sight of where they are."Damian was looking at the map again.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:49 pm
Amelia Kettesmith

Amelia moaned into the kiss when she felt the passion. Yet when he started to kiss her neck, she gasped. Though soon enough she submitted her neck to him and moaned even more. When he stood up and picked her up, she gasped and felt her arms wrap around his neck. Before she knew it, she felt the wall behind her, only to grin still let him kiss her neck. Of course she tried to tug her robe close, though if he looked down he'd get a good view of her valley.

Maria walked with him to his study and listened to him. Of course she gone him by the map. Only to pout and nod. But she was trying to keep her head up.

eternalknight2013
click the link and listen to the song. They're awesome.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:11 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dimitri moved back from her neck although he did see her valley. He looked back to her eyes and then smiled. He then captured her lips again. He knew that she might not be here for long and while he still had her here he would act on his feelings. He then increased the passion of the kiss.

Damian looked back to Maria and noticed that she was trying to keep her head up."Is something wrong Maria."  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff