Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[GM ORP] Now we got Bad Blood [OVER pg 23] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
The Semblance of Unity rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-16)

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:47 pm
I am attacking Sludge!

After kicking out at Andrew, she turned, lunging towards the other boil who'd tried to attack her. But Sludge seemed slippery, slimy, and she could not land a blow.

Battle stats

Character name: Hollandaise
HP: 15/40
Action type: attack
Damage: 0
Target: Sludge
Number of people currently attacking me: 2/3

poke matti
My character is attacking yours!

phantompanther13 rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:00 pm
I am [attacking] Hollandaise!!

The reaper did decide to leave Xiu alone. Good. But he was getting attacks left and right now, he was starting to forget who was what. He left Shun alone for now and he turned, distracted. Andrew swung at the tree ghoul but missed, his mind getting muddled.

Battle stats

Character name: Andrew
HP: 40-8-5+3=30
Action type: Attack
Damage:
Target: Hollandaise

The Semblance of Unity

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
poke mattix rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-12)

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:19 pm
I am [attacking] Hollandaise!!

The ghoul was back again, but her aim was just as bad as the first time. He slithered away from her strikes, t

The wrath inside he had risen to a crescendo, and he lashed out at the ghoul, barbed tail coming forwards to slash and stab at whatever he could reach,

Battle stats

Character name: Sludge
HP: 28 + 3 = 30
Damage: 5 + 3 = 8
Number of people currently attacking me: 1/3

The Semblance of Unity

Kaiyumi rolled 2 12-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-24)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:26 pm
I am attacking Mathias!!

Xiu staggered upon being struck and, in the middle of trying to nurse the splitting headache that had seized her, swung an arm out at random. It ended up missing its target altogether, but the pain seemed to lessen slightly in response to her act of (attempted) violence.

Battle stats

Character name: Xiuying
HP: 30/60
Damage: oh my god bby
Target: Mathias
Number of people currently attacking me: 0/3

Seussi
My character is attacking yours BUT NOT REALLY LOL

Kaiyumi

Smerdle rolled 2 12-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-24)

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:35 pm
I am attacking Mathias!!

"Allow me," West growled, aiming a kick at the wolpertinger's shin. "Don't hit Xiu." It was all rather juvenile.

Battle stats
Character name: West
HP: 46+3 = 49/60
Damage: 2 + 3 success = 5
Number of people currently attacking me: /3

Kaiyumi
Seussi
the alumni don't really want to hurt you, tiny bun

Blade Kuroda rolled 1 8-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-8)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:38 pm
The shadows in the room were still flitting about. They seemed to be focusing on attacking the Black Sands and the Malocchio. It was a little hard to see just what they were exactly right now.

One of the Black Sands was getting especially frustrated, letting out a furious cry. This was followed up with several bolts of lightning striking out into the room at random.

OOC
The next 5 posters take 2 Damage!
Also this phase has been extended for an additional 24 hours!

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Seussi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-16)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:42 pm
I am attacking West because he's crazy noooooo Matty nooooooooo!!

"Nein!" He growled, stubbornly, turning around just to kick West back, probably also only reaching as high as his shin.

Battle stats

Character name: Mathias
HP: 35 - 5 - 2 + 3 = 31
Damage:2 + 2 = 4
Target: West

Smerdle

The Semblance of Unity rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:26 pm
I am attacking West!

She shrank away from Sludge's blows, his tail lashing out with deadly intensity. Instead of attacking him again, Hollandaise darted away, a fierce light in her eyes. A sort of aimless rage was still surging in her, such that she didn't even mind the pain from her wounds or the way sap trickled sluggishly down her arm or the fact that her shirt was torn in three places, exposing bruised flesh underneath. Hollandaise bared her teeth and rushed at another figure.

At the last moment, she swerved, realizing it was Mathias. Even with the miasma of rage sitting heavily on her, she would not attack her one friend. Darting around West, she brought her knee up high, firmly connecting with the small of his back. At the satisfying noise it made, her normal, small smile split into a grin.

Battle stats

HP: 15 [-8+3-2] = 8/40
Damage: 6
Target: West

smerdle

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Kaiyumi rolled 2 12-sided dice: 5, 8 Total: 13 (2-24)

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:32 pm
I am attacking Black Sands!

The haze in her mind dispersed a little to make way for surprise when she realized who had shown up to kick at her attacker. "Jiefu!" Eyes growing wide, Xiu openly stared at West, and was shaken out of her reverie only when a bolt of lighting struck down at her. She jerked back in time to receive a bad singe on her arm, a strike that she immediately repaid by seeking out the responsible member and delivering a sharp kick to his gut.

She backed back up until she was within earshot of West again, shooting the wrath demon a small wince. "Thank you for that. We'll have to catch up...later."

Like when she wasn't seeing red, for instance. She remembered what happened the last time she had encountered West when she had been possessed by anger that was not her own.

Battle stats

Character name: Xiuying
HP: 26 (30-5-2+3)/60
Damage: 7
Target: Black Sands member

Smerdlex

phantompanther13 rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 5 Total: 15 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:12 pm
I am [attacking] Mathias!!

His target moved on to someone else. Andrew turned and attacked the one who had attacked him and Xiu earlier fire burning even higher than before. The rabbit thing had pretty wings.

"I like your wings. Give them to me." he reached for one and tried to grab it at the base, hands blazing, possibly setting clothing, feathers and fur alike on fire. He had intent to channel the flames across the clothing and fur.

Battle stats

HP: 30+3-2=31
Damage: 9

Seussi
My character is attacking yours! Have some scorch marks.

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
The Semblance of Unity rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 5 Total: 13 (2-16)

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:38 pm
I am attacking Camilla!

Never satisfied, Hollandaise turned again, eyes searching the crowd. Long-fingered hands reached and caught hold of a mouse's ears, yanking them toward her. With an eerie light in her eyes, Hollandaise sent her fist into the ghoul's stomach. She would fight until she dropped.

Battle stats

HP: 8+3= 11/40
Damage: 7+1= 8
Target: Camilla

Rikku Takanashi

Rikku Takanashi rolled -sided dice: Total: 0 (-0)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:33 am
(Rollin')  

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

Seussi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-16)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:44 am
I am attacking Andrew!!

Soon after his attack on the demon boil, Mathias heard somebody say something about flames only a split second before he felt heat, which inevitably led to pain, which spread from the base of one wing, across to the other, feathers smouldering, a stinking singe, his jacket coming alight, his skin beneath searing. With a cry of pain combined with a snarl he tore the jacket off, throwing it to the floor as he turned.

And then he lunged at the other demon boil, the one that had burned him, with claws extended and teeth bared.

Battle stats

Character name: Mathias
HP: 31 - 9 + 3 = 25
Damage: 1 + 3 = 4
Target: Andrew
Number of people currently attacking me: uhhhh 1/3

phantompanther13

Rikku Takanashi rolled 9 4-sided dice: 1, 1, 3, 1, 1, 2, 1, 4, 3 Total: 17 (9-36)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:56 am
I am Attacking Hollandaise!

The headpat from the fey went unnoticed as Camilla focused everything she had into containing the ever growing rage. It seemed the longer she resisted it, the more toxic the rage became! Soon, the pain was nearly unbearable as the poisonous emotion continued to fill her. But still she resisted it, still she fought it! She wouldn't give in, she couldn't! If she did, she'd lose herself to it! She'd fight it until it killed her if she had too!

Unfortunately, despite her determination to fight, the rage was growing too strong! Her ears rang, her stomach roiled, her head pounded! Pain wracked her body as her heart and mind burned with the rage! She could hear it, the sicking bloodlust, the desire to cause all those around her pain! Soon, the rage was becoming too much... she was practically curled into a standing ball and not really being a useful wall...

And then it happened...

Pain, a outside source, suddenly rips through her as one of her ears were grabbed and tugged sharply! "G-gah!" she squeaks in a mixture of surprise, pain, and anger! However, it didn't stop there! Before she could even twist away, a fist was jams powerfully into her gut! "Ahh-!" she chokes in a pained gasp as her eyes widen! Quickly, she rips her ear from the ghoul's grasp and stumbles back with her arms wrapped around her torso! "Nheng..." she groans between short gasps of air.

That was it...

She couldn't take it anymore!

It was almost audible... the sound of her snapping! The sound of her breaking and being consumed by the rage!

Her face was cast in shadow as she had instinctively curled in on herself from the pain. Suddenly, her head snaps up sharply! Normally soft friendly eyes had turned sharp and vicious! Rage filled her glare at the tree ghoul, and soon she starts to straighten up. She was done... She was completely and totally done! Done with being weak! Done with being hurt by random creeple who thought it amusing to hunt the mouse! She had just been trying to protect someone and suddenly she was attacked! She was done!

Rage, hot and toxic, burned through her! Poisoning her thoughts, her emotions, poisoning her very being it seemed like! It consumed her unmercifully, and with it came other dark emotions! Anger, loathing, hatered, vengeance! A red cloud consumed her every thought and emotion, urging, yelling, screaming for her to cause pain to destroy all that was around her! She wouldn't stand for it anymore! Every negative experience, every bit if pain she'd ever experienced, turned to a acidic poison! She'd make them pay! Make everybody pay! Everybody saw her as just a weak little mouse! Well no more!

She was the predator now!

And Holly, selfish little holly, would pay first! Vicious, almost feral eyes, gaze menacingly at Hollandaise! Her Fear had recharged and she was intent on using it! Suddenly, she begins to glow white! Unfortunately, because of the state she was in, her Fear once again failed her!

Battle stats
Character name: Camilla Forester
HP: 20/40 (25 - 8 + 3 = 20)
Action type: Fear Attack
Damage: 0
People that are currently attacking me: 1/3

The Semblance of Unity
My character is attacking yours! (And missing because I have bad luck with Fears! Lol.)

Kanthulhu
Just letting you know you lost your defender!

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

phantompanther13 rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 7 Total: 13 (2-20)

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:00 am
I am [attacking/defending] Mathias!!

Andrew pulled his arm back in an attempt to protect his face but also had his flames still on. The other hand shoved out to try and stop the crazy rabbit thing and with the added bonus of fire shoved it forth to attack clothing once again. "You'll be better dead stupid rabbit."

Battle stats

HP: 31-4+2=30
Damage: 7+1=8
Number of people currently attacking me: 1/3

Seussi

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items