Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
What is everyone's first Yaoi & Boys Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is your first Yaoi Boys Love Anime and Manga your favorite
  Of course it is it was my first Boys Love and Yaoi manga and anime
  Yes it is I love reading and watching my first Yaoi and Boys Love
  Not really because I have seen and read alot better Yaoi and Boys Love then my first
  I cant decide because I love all my Yaoi and Boys Love to choose
View Results

Lum Cheng

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:54 am
Guardian-Of-Spirits
Eerie Queerie. That was my first and I still love it today.

I love Eerie Queerie. >^^<  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:19 pm
gravitation ^_^  

Kappugen

Sp4cegh0st

Magical Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:03 am
mine would be gravitation 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:09 am
I can't remeber if this is the correct name or not, but I think it was Wild Rock. God, how I loved it. <3  

[That_Guy]

Flourish and Botts

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:15 am
Gravitation...or was that Loveless? Then uh... Gravitation Mix...or was that Remix? ...??  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:29 pm
my first was graviation. but i defiantly think i read better ones since then. but to tell the complete and honest truth, i can't decide. they're all god! *twirls*  

Lahtori

Pomba Gira

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:26 pm
[That_Guy]
I can't remeber if this is the correct name or not, but I think it was Wild Rock. God, how I loved it. <3

Yes! That is one of the hottest mangas ever! I love it! I think my first Yaoi was Shinobu Kokoro, its awesome and still my favourite. Drawn by the artist of Kyo Kara Maoh, don't you know!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:52 pm
Yeah,, my first was Desire, and it remains my favorite. However, last weekend i finally bought my first yaoi manga! yay!
time lag and hybrid child. 16+ which means only boy kissing, not sex. In any case, they were very sweet and fluffy! yay!  

Penello

~Your Usuratonkachi~

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:19 am
My first anime that had anything to do with boys love was gravitation! It's a good start! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:45 pm
My first yaoi was Loveless and I still love it today! Its my favourit yaoi anime ever!!  

The Xan Man

Valfaris

3,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:07 pm
My first yaoi.. uhm... I don't really remember it was too long ago but I think it was Wild Rock ... Oo  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:29 am
My first BL anime was Loveless, and the first comic was Demon Diary.  

Chibilady44

Ynnep

Sparkly Bear

12,175 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:27 am
GokuXVegeta was my first! ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:12 pm
BOY LOVE - ONLY THE RING FINGER KNOWS

YAOI- SHINOBU KOKORO (I think thats how u spell it) AKA HIDDEN HEARTS

* TRUE STORY *
My sister moved out a few months ago and she visits every second weekend, well a few weeks ago so went in to my privet stash of manga's and stole my very first yaoi manga (SHINOBU KOKORO) I was so mad she says she did not take it rolleyes anyway I had to call my local anime store ask them to re-order it in; they told me they may not be able to get another copy..... but I'm happy to say after 2 months of waiting a new copy came in and I now am a proud owner of SHINOBU KOKORO once again biggrin  

Raia_Athan

Ootori Kyouya-sama

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:57 pm
Gravitation was my first. Typical "gateway" yaoi. It lead to many other titles and I've since come to see Gravitation as a bit....immature. Especially toward the end, where Shuichi's femenine qualities because annoying rather than cutesy. But, despite everything that's wrong with Gravitation (and let's be honest, there is quite a lot) it still has a special place in my heart. Just not the place labeled "favorite yaoi ever".  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff